New Hampshire Babies

3D Ultrasounds?

Anyone know of a place in Southern NH area (manchester) that does 3D ultrasounds? I dont believe my Dr's Office does them and am searching for who does. Obviously it would be out of pocket but I would like to get them done soon before baby gets too big (currently 25wks)

Re: 3D Ultrasounds?

• I went to sneak peak in Londonderry but I think they may have closed :(
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Its still there, just changed management/association.

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Its still there, just changed management/association.

Looks like pretty bad reviews, any experience?
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• I tried looking them up and it said they closed. Plus i saw all the bad reviews too. Guess ill be heading to boston
  • I just had one last week at the Elliot. I was seeing the genetic counselor for first trimester screenings and they did a 3d ultrasound.
  • There is Diagnostic Ultrasound Suite out of Dover.  I didn't end up getting an elective ultrasound yet but did speak to the provider on the phone.  I was told elective ultrasounds were $200 and she had a background in high-risk cases.

• I know Woman's Care of Nashua does them, I am not sure if you have to be a patient. They are located right next to Southern New Hampshire Hospital.
  • There is a place in Keene that does them fairly cheap and she is wonderful!
  • 28-32 weeks is optimum time for a 3D ultrasound if you are hoping for pics of the babies face ! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • There is Diagnostic Ultrasound Suite out of Dover.  I didn't end up getting an elective ultrasound yet but did speak to the provider on the phone.  I was told elective ultrasounds were $200 and she had a background in high-risk cases.

I have heard good things about this place as well!

This place was wonderful! We chose an elective and when our baby wouldn't cooperate she offered us a second session free!
    PINK or BLUE, either will do. Expecting Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I have my first appt with the genetic counselor  in Dover next week, does anyone know if this elective ultrasound is covered for those of us who are a bit older/high risk?
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"