Pregnancy/baby related or otherwise?
BFP#1 11-26-10 MMC 1-13-11
BFP#2 6-8-11 Eleanor Beatrice born 2-15-12
BFP#3 9-4-13 Benjamin Lee born 4-28-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

• Options
    DH and I are getting each other iPads. So I'm excited about that.
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want cookbooks and decorating tips (like for frosting) also I want to take the Wilton cake decorating classes at hobby lobby
  • Options
    I want a backpack diaper bag (trying to choose between Lassig and Okkatots), Bellybra maternity tanks, and an immersion blender.
    BFP#1 11-26-10 MMC 1-13-11
    BFP#2 6-8-11 Eleanor Beatrice born 2-15-12
    BFP#3 9-4-13 Benjamin Lee born 4-28-14

• Options
    I want a bunch of socks with pictures or stripes or polka dots on them.  I always ask my parents and in laws for them, and MIL usually heaves a sigh that I don't want something large and impressive.  It would be so cool if she would spend what she wants to spend on me, but all in socks.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    New Pots and pans. A piece of nice jewelry from hubby that means something. I don't really have anything that makes me excited anymore...

Eta: our anniversary, Christmas and my birthday are all a total of 10 days apart so I'd really just like to feel thought about in advanced, not an after thought...

• Options
    I'd like some new perfume, a gift card to Sephora, or a canvas print photo of our girls, and/or maybe new boots.

imageimageimage

• Options
    A kindle, a woven wrap for this baby, and a growth chart (like this one https://www.pinterest.com/pin/85216617922365687/). Yeah. I'm boring.

DH is getting an air compressor.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    We're short on money right now so DH and I probably will just get DD and our parents something and just give each other a big hug and a kiss for Christmas. But I would really like a kitchen aid.
  • Options
    A new vaccum!!!
  • Options
    A joovy tandem stroller :D
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
  • Options
    I'd like some new perfume, a gift card to Sephora, or a canvas print photo of our girls, and/or maybe new boots.
    I always ask for Sephora gift cards, too. There are some things I'll splurge on no matter what, but I lurv going wild in that store with play money.

• Options
    What do I want? Diamond earrings or a new tote bag. What am I expecting? Probably an Amazon gift card. MH isn't very good at buying me Christmas presents. Last year he bought me ugly boots in the wrong size and I returned them and ended up with nothing. Good thing I love him.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    Some Lululemon running leggings and jackets in the next size up. I wore LLL my entire pregnancy last time & intend to do so this time around.
  • Options
    For someone to paint my downstairs for me. The upstairs is almost done and I just don't want to keep going. 

Also, a Roomba or something else like it. Because I'm lazy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tory Burch black boots, LV Tote for diaper bag & a nice piece of jewelry :)
  • Options
    A diaper bag/purse sounds like a good idea.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Options
    lululemon tights, a serger and a recliner. DH and I usually just do stockings for each other but mine usually have gift cards in them.

We finally convinced my parents not to buy us a bunch of crap and just get/contribute to something we need (recliner). DH's parents usually get us some small stuff and then some money, so that will either go towards the recliner or be used for the serger!
    TTC since August 2011
    Cycle 8,9,10 - 50mg Clomid - BFN
    Cycle 11, 100 mg Clomid & IUI#1- BFP 2/23/13 - m/c 4/2/13 @ 9w2d
    Cycle 13, 100 mg Clomid & IUI#2 - BFP 6/27/13 - CP
    Surprise Natural BFP 9/9/13 - Welcomed baby boy May 25, 2014
    TTC Buddies with *noelcallum* - Congratulations!
    Knottie Besties with *SparklingDiamond* - Congratulations!
  • Options
    Immersion blender and/or hand mixer and Call the Midwife season 1.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm well my inlaws usually get me a mani pedi combo along with other odds for Christmas maybe a Preggy massage?

I really need a new knife set, ours just isn't cutting it haha pun intended

Other than that I have no clue! Just want to spend lots of time with friends and family. I'm sure we will get gift cards or a baby related thing or two as a gift for the babe

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are going a lot of traveling at the end of this year (including our honeymoon/5 year anniversary trip). DH doesn't want anything. I don't really want anything except a Dutch oven so I can make Guinness stew. But I enjoy watching cooking more than actual cooking. Realistically it would be a pretty thing that took up space :-(
  • Options
    For me I would love a gift card for some maternity clothes. For the babe, would love to get some of the big ticket items from my parents/in laws.
  • Options
    I've needed a new vacuum for months now, but I'm holding out until Christmas b/c I really want a Dyson Animal (refurbished on Amazon, maybe). We usually get a pretty fat check from my Grandpa every Christmas, and I'm hoping we can put it all toward the nursery this year. 
  • Options
    I've needed a new vacuum for months now, but I'm holding out until Christmas b/c I really want a Dyson Animal (refurbished on Amazon, maybe). We usually get a pretty fat check from my Grandpa every Christmas, and I'm hoping we can put it all toward the nursery this year. 
    @elizabethb3 LOVE your siggy :)
  • Options
    I'd love to get a waterfi nano & a silver picture frame to put a wedding photo on the mantle. But I don't really need anything - my DH spoils me already all year long.
  • Options
    Casual maternity clothes, especially a zip-up yoga hoodie. A new teapot since ours got ruined. A bigger fabric cutting mat. Someone to deep-clean my house once a month.

I do NOT want Christmas ornaments or fuzzy socks. My mom and MIL both get me those things every single year, and I never like them!! :(

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    My aunt had me send her a list of stuff I wanted from Fingerhut, and it wound up being a robe, some slippers, and a cashmere throw. I figured they'd all get some great use when the baby comes!

I told DH I would really like a day of pampering since I work on my feet all day and my back and legs have been feeling so awful. Besides that, maternity clothes! Or sweater dresses :)
  • Options
    Funny this came up H just asked me yesterday what I wanted (more so his mother asked him what I wanted) I told him baby stuff from on my registry and he said "Christmas is for you, not the baby, your baby shower is for the baby" I understand what he means but I really don't NEED anything so I said a Target gift card (where I did my registry) is perfect...I'll end up spending it on baby stuff that I didnt get for my shower or maternity haha.
  • Options
    Best Christmas gift ever would be to sleep in until 8am just for one morning. 

• Options

I want a backpack diaper bag (trying to choose between Lassig and Okkatots), Bellybra maternity tanks, and an immersion blender.

Petunia pickle bottom has the best backpack diaper bags and they are so cute even after baby
  • Options
    We are in the process of selling my truck to get me a new vehicle. Once that is done we start the house hunting process so Christmas will be very low key, DIY this year. All I want is a new warm infinity scarf.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    "sisterjanet" "It would be so cool if she would spend what she wants to spend on me, but all in socks."

Ask for Smartwool socks they are the best! Super expensive but totally worth the splurge. My husband and I love them! You can buy them at REI or on their own website. Once you go smart wool you will never go back :x
  • Options
    Jillzy86 said:

"sisterjanet" "It would be so cool if she would spend what she wants to spend on me, but all in socks."

Ask for Smartwool socks they are the best! Super expensive but totally worth the splurge. My husband and I love them! You can buy them at REI or on their own website. Once you go smart wool you will never go back :x

Seriously. I love smartwool!! I get mine from dicks sporting goods.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I asked my laws to get me a heater/vent with a light for my bathroom, because it's so cold getting out the shower now without one
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"