Late Term and Child Loss

Thinking of you all!!

HeatherhahHeatherhah member
edited October 2013 in Late Term and Child Loss

Hello ladies- I just wanted to tell you all that I am thinking of all of you today. I know Halloween isn't necessarily a big big holiday but for me it is and was after my loss. I had bought my Sydney a sweet little skeleton one piece sleeper since she was due 10/10/11 she would have been just the right size. Well you all know how that ended 2 years ago with her dying on Sept 30,2011. That outfit will never be used not even for my rainbow Trinity who is almost 1. The outfit will never fit her and it makes me sad to think of no one wearing that sweet little outfit. So even halloween can be a tough one for some. It does get a little better in time but the hurt and sadness still creeps in often and makes breathing hard sometimes but I have to add that most days I smile thinking of her not cry.

So I just wanted to say hi to all of the new mommies and I wanna send you all hugs because I was you 2 years ago. Grief is so tough and it comes in waves just embrace your feelings and know that we are here for you always!! I am here if anyone would like to chat!!!!!

Love to all-

Heather   

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Thinking of you all!!

• Hey lady! I'm so sorry none of your girls got to wear that cute little sleeper. Maybe save for a grandbaby ;-)

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Thanks for the sweet words. 
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for posting that. I was planning on doing something cute for Arianna this Halloween. Holidays are so hard.

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Hugs to you Heather. Holidays are hard, even Halloween. It's such a fun, social holiday around here but sinc our loss, dh and I have become pretty antisocial. Seeing all the happy young families out all dressed up still stings.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Thank you for your words!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Thank you for your thoughts...today has been a particularly tough day for me...probably because it was one week ago I fpufound out my baby was gone. I'm glad to hear that you smile rather than cry when thinking of your sweet Angel and I'm hoping that time comes for me too ♡
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• ***LO ticker ***DS mentioned*** Thank you for your words. Just yesterday I was out shopping for DS1, and saw a little "my first Halloween" onesie and hat and it really hit me. Colton would have been about 10 days old right now, if born when expected, and could have worn that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • VyD81VyD81 member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you, for the sweet thoughts. I did not go to our friend's Halloween party this year, I had a costume plan out to fit my would be 34 weeks belly, but it's put away in a box now :(
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Thank you. We had a little Halloween onsie as well. Totally sucks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Halloween is hard for me too. My son died 2 days later. We were out walking around trick r treating w my DD and I can't help but think I should've been home taking it easy :( When I take out the Halloween decorations a wave of sadness comes over me. I don't even want to put them up at all but we do it for DD.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Halloween is hard for me too. My son died 2 days later. We were out walking around trick r treating w my DD and I can't help but think I should've been home taking it easy :( When I take out the Halloween decorations a wave of sadness comes over me. I don't even want to put them up at all but we do it for DD.

((Hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"