November 2012 Moms
Options

What's your LO's favorite sleeping position?

alphaphi98alphaphi98 member
edited October 2013 in November 2012 Moms
Just wondering how your LO likes to sleep. My DD likes to sleep on her stomach. She's been doing it for about 4 months. I wasn't completely comfortable with it until SIDS was no longer a concern. My DD also rolls, tosses & turns all over her crib sometimes. It's funny to her completely rotate 180 degrees by the time it's morning.

What's your LO's favorite sleeping position? 50 votes

Back
6% 3 votes
Side
4% 2 votes
Stomach
42% 21 votes
All of the above. My LO moves around all over.
34% 17 votes
We co-sleep & bring LO to our bed sometimes.
6% 3 votes
SS
8% 4 votes

Re: What's your LO's favorite sleeping position?

• Options
    K will sleep 99% of the night on her side. Just before waking, she will roll over to her tummy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Always on her back, once in awhile she will roll to her side but flops back.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    H is a sleep acrobat, and wakes up all over the crib. Although he sleeps on his back very rarely.

image   My chart 

• Options
    Stomach mostly... He starts out on his side. That was how we always put him down bc he was used to it from his days in the NICU. But he now almost immediately rolls to his stomach.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO sleeps like a crazy person, she will sleep on her tummy, back with arms spread out, but usually with her faces mushed against the crib.
  • Options
    He sleeps on his tummy all night.
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    on tummy, but curled into a little ball so her butt is in the air

• Options
    Lately its been on her tummy, with her bum popped up in the air.  But she moves all over the crib.  Its fun to watch her on the monitor some nights!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    He sleeps on his side and back mostly. We co-sleep now cause he doesn't like to be alone at all these days. We're about to move his crib back in our room so he'll at least sleep in his bed again. His favorite position though has been to sleep sideways in the bed so he has something touching mommy and daddy, at least I get his head :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I voted all over the place. She starts out on her stomach and that's how she used to sleep all of the time (after she could roll over), but now I've noticed on her monitor that she's all over the place. 

• Options
    On someone.
  • Options
    Lately its been on her tummy, with her bum popped up in the air.  But she moves all over the crib.  Its fun to watch her on the monitor some nights!
    This. Too cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"