October 2013 Moms

@amjoy25's nightmare birth story in gifs PIP

2»

Re: @amjoy25's nightmare birth story in gifs PIP

• Omg lady... so sorry to hear how rough your labor went. But glad you and Willa are safe and healthy. 

• You are one insanely strong woman to go through all of that. Willa is one lucky (and supremely adorable) baby girl! Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Beautiful baby!  I am in pain just reading about all of this.  I'm so sorry for you. 

• Holy shit girl!! What a nightmare! Glad that you and LO are ok now!
  • Lord have mercy...everything that could go wrong, huh?  You're a trooper and kudos to the hubster for getting you through the last week.  I'm hoping Willa is also being very good knowing that momma needs her rest :) 

Being in healthcare going through that crap makes you want to kick some MDs A$$ doesn't it??  I would!

• Holy shit! You poor thing!! Your LO is SO stinking adorable, congrats on a beautiful baby.... and I agree, fight every penny beyond birth!
  • Holy crap! And big hugs. Congrats on Willa! WTF on all the other things.

• What a journey! Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You're super woman! So sorry to hear that you are going through this, try to keep positive and know you will get through it. Sending you hugs and strength <3

November siggy challenge

<3 David Beckham <3

• I have no words. That is just awful.

I'm glad Willa came through like a trooper. She is beautiful. Congrats on that part. I am glad you've got some great support at home.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Holy shit

And I thought going going into kidney failure from pre e during my induction lead to c section was bad

Nurse. Curse.

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Holy crap! That is absolutely terrifying! I am glad you and Willa are okay! T's & P's for a quick recovery!
  • Holy shit, that sounds like a nightmare.  It also sounds like you had some pretty craptastic doctors.  Good news is your daughter is gorgeous.  Congrats!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You poor woman!! Glad you and Willa are okay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy shit that story gave me the willies. Sorry Amjoy, I can't even imagine the crap u have been through. On the plus side you hVe a beautiful little girl.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Oh my goodness that's a hell of an experience. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Your baby girl is beautiful.
  • You are a trooper. You should absolutely not be responsible for those charges.
  • So crazy mamma. Glad you're okay... What a damn train wreck. Take care and keep us posted! And yes nurses and health professionals attract the crazy shit.

Willa is too cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Congrats. She's so cute. Sorry you had to go through all that. Hope you have a fast recovery.
  • You poor thing.... Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• Oh wow! Beautiful baby!
  • Holy crap! What a mess!! Glad you are both ok and you're on the road to recovery. Willa is adorable! Congrats!
  • Wow, glad you are ok and sorry you had to go through all that!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby!!
  • Yikes!! Far cry from the birth you hoped for. Glad you're both ok and congrats! She's a cutie!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg! You poor thing!! But look at your gorgeous baby girl!!! Congratulations, she's beautiful. I hope you recuperate soon :)
  • Wow! At least she's so beautiful!! Congrats on your little one and happy healing vibes to you!!

• Agreed with CV...sue the pants off of them and buy your own island. Seriously. That sounds like some serious negligence there, at least on the urologist part.

Congrats on your adorable squishy though!
    imageimage

• Holy crap!!! So glad you're okay and your little girl is beautiful!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Holy shit. You deserve a medal. Or a gorgeous baby which you already have!! :) So sorry to hear of the horrible birth experience but I'm glad it's over and you can recover now. I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sweet Bebe Jesus, what a ride! God bless you guys!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ~*~
    Plumpynut loving on Baby Brother E
    ~*~
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers <3 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Welcome Willa! So sorry your birth experience was so complicated
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Sorry you went through all that! Willa is darling

• Holy shit, they put you through the ringer! I'm glad you are doing better and baby Willa is healthy. Also that was a fantastic use of gifs.
    November: Doing my own thing

• Oh mah gawd ... you poor thing! Willa is lovely!
    Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

• Wow you poor thing!! You're amazing. Willa is so precious :)

• Willa is so cute - congratulations on a healthy baby!
    But other than that, that is fucking ridiculous. I can't believe in between all that you didn't get on The Bump (just kidding). I hope you're able to at least get Willa's college degree covered by these doctors.
    Really glad to hear that ILs are cooking and helping. Hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery with no more screw ups!

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • I am never having sex again.  But holy cuteness!  Congrats on your beautiful girl, and prayers for a quick recovery here on out.
    DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
  • Congratulations, mama, Willa is beautiful. I can't even find the right words to express my thoughts about the surgery debacle except that I am SO SORRY you have to deal with all of that. I'm glad you have your DH and ILs to help out at least! 

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • wow, how horrible and what sounds to me to be quite painful.  I'm glad all is ok now.  Congrats on your LO... very cute :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"