April 2011 Moms
Options

Halloween 2013

Let's see some pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Halloween 2013

• Options
    They weren't overly cooperative this morning.

• Options
    The kids haven't dressed up yet, so no pic of them (I'll have them tomorrow) but I dressed up as Rainbow Brite. With the name of Rainbow, I couldn't *not* do it one year.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Caelyn didn't want to wear her costume and we didn't even bother with Derek because we are just lazy like that. You can't force a 2.5 year old to do anything and so we did nothing. Go us!!
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options

Annoyed that I made her wear the head piece for a photo op, but tolerating it because she got to eat candy. This was at Boo at the Zoo.

I got smart and cut up her head piece and hot glued the ears to a head band for actual Trick or Treating, but I don't have a picture to share with you of that one.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Jake and Izzy. As you can tell, they were both so excited they could hardly contain themselves. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Options
    Train Conductor :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @bandgeek08 - I wanted to do Jake for Andrew, but I needed a two piece costume and all the ones I found were jumpsuits.  Your little Jake and Izzy are adorable.

@SittingOnAMtnTop - So cute!!  And how are you feeling? Based on your ticker you're about ready to pop!

• Options
    Thanks! I made their costumes for the most part. I wasn't paying out $50 worth of costume.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I didn't want to pay that much, either. Andrew's Batman "costume" is actually pajamas, so at least he'll get a lot of wear out of it and not just one day. I'll be selling Elliot's Robin costume on eBay so get some of the money back for that one.

• Options
    shaindelrshaindelr member
    edited November 2013

Here's Liam's picture from the Children's Museum costume contest: Halloween13
    And here we are getting ready to trick-or-treat on Main Street. All of the businesses on Main Street hand out candy, and our friend E.J. Harris, the newspaper photographer caught us :-)
     Trick-or-Treating
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited November 2013
    @kestock120 - Feeling good! Actually much better than when I was pregnant with Jack, but so ready to meet this little guy :) How did Andrew do transitioning from only child to big brother? I'm nervous about how Jack will handle sharing my attention.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @SittingOnAMtnTop - I'm glad you're feeling good!  It has to be any day now, right? It would be cool if you got an 11/12/13 baby  :)

Andrew is doing very well in his role as big brother now, but I'll admit the first week or so was a little tough. In the first couple days there were times when I was nursing Elliot and he would want to climb up in my lap in the recliner. I would tell him he would have to wait until the baby was done eating and then he could climb up. The first time that happened he looked at me and his little face scrunched up and he started to cry. Then so did I  
    :((

He's gotten much better now. I make sure to have one on one time with him every day even if it's just reading a couple books. And I let him help out where he can. When I say we need to change the baby's diaper he'll go running ahead of me into the baby's room, turn on the light and open the drawer with the diapers. Then he'll sit in the glider and talk to me while I change Elliot.

It's definitely an adjustment, but you guys will do great. It might not happen instantly, but I bet Jack will love his big brother role  
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"