HEY! Late nighters and lurkers...

2»

Re: HEY! Late nighters and lurkers...

• Options
    fish tacos creep me out
  • Options
    anustart said:
    Karbird5 said:
    Anustart I keep watching that gif and thinking you look just like my best friend's sister in high school. I wish wine helped you sleep. That buzzfeed thread from earlier today made me want to put on some flannel and listen to Tori Amos.
    How do you know which one I am?

I always look like someone, lol! so unoriginal!!!! Thanks. I wish I could sleep too..fuckin brain and shizzzzzzzzz. That buzzfeed made me want to playmall madness while wearing sun in and watching titanic! I MISS THE 90's!!!!!!!!
    No!! Put the 90s back!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    West Coast Represent
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Random funnies anyone? I don't know what's been shared here before as I'm new so here goes...

• Options
    fish tacos creep me out
    Agreed!
  • Options
    anustart said:
    I want Taco Jim's @justAphase and @missyishere
    I would kill for a meat and potato burrito. MINUS SOUR CREAM.
    Add cheese, and that's called a California Burrito.
  • Options
    trombgirl said:
    Where's the image of putting the kid to bed at 8:30 and feeling drained? :P
  • Options
    @LuckyDad Ha! I'll look for that one! :P
  • Options
    This is always my dilemma when I'm hungry.

• Options
    Hullo. I just did the most exciting thing in the world. I went to the gas station to fill the tank for my H. Apparently, getting gas is intimidating. He just got his driver's license on Friday and he's not carpooling tomorrow, so he's taking the car to work and he needed gas. Seriously, this is Oregon, you drive up to the pump, roll down your window, and hand the dude your card. Easiest thing on the planet.

-------------------------------------
  • Options

Here you go Timtits! (and Fucky)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How does one move their boobs that way? *Obviously has tiny tits*
  • Options
    It's 11pm and I was GOING to go to sleep since DS is down when DH informed me that he has no clean clothes for work tomorrow. If he puts the clothes in the wash could I stay up to switch them over? 

Sure.....

• Options
    trombgirl said:
    It's 11pm and I was GOING to go to sleep since DS is down when DH informed me that he has no clean clothes for work tomorrow. If he puts the clothes in the wash could I stay up to switch them over? 

Sure.....

That seems like one of those things that is totally foreseeable. Why can't we be told they're out of underwear before they're actually 100% out of underwear?
  • Options
    I'm still looking @LuckyDad

• Options

trombgirl said:
    I'm still looking @LuckyDad

It's alright. I think I"m actually gonna go to bed. Cuz I am weaksauce tonight.
  • Options
    trombgirl said:

Sure.....

That seems like one of those things that is totally foreseeable. Why can't we be told they're out of underwear before they're actually 100% out of underwear?
    Apparently he thought I was on top of it, when I was in fact cleaning DS's clothes and doing a diaper load. I SHOULD have asked him how his clothes were doing.

• Options
    @trombgirl the mad hatter gif is killing me every time you post.
  • Options
    @Monkeybabe Thanks! I made it yesterday. DH and I snort every time he falls out of the frame, lol. We're terrible parents. :P
  • Options
    anustart said:

I want Taco Jim's @justAphase and @missyishere

MNP4LYFE

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Shit...do you people ever sleep??? :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    BeckyP005 said:
    Shit...do you people ever sleep??? :)

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • Options
    I get to see you soon!!!!!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"