June 2013 Moms

Random pip Thursday

Has this been posted @blang23 ??

I accidentally posted this on Parenting...damn sleep deprivation
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Random pip Thursday

• LiLi23LiLi23 member
    edited October 2013

Legends of the Hidden Temple?!!

Edit @WasNotWas

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! @LiL23 only the young people at work get it...

• @WasNotWas LOVE IT!  My brother and his friends all dressed up one year like they were on Guts. They actually played games and won a piece of the agro crag (sp?). 

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• WHERE DID HE FIND A PIECE OF THE AGRO CRAG?!!!

• I think they made it.  They were pretty dedicated and it looked just like the one on the show.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• All he wanted to do yesterday was stay outside....he would fuss every time he was inside (unless he was sleeping). So yesterday we spent the time going on walks and lying outside on the blanket.

imageimageimage

• no worries @blang23 I was just trying to AW my work costume :)

•  

Our pumpkin we decorated at work!

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"