Late Term and Child Loss

Today we laid our baby boy to rest

Today was the day we said our final goodbyes to our sweet baby boy. We buried him next to my husband's cousin who passed away at age 16 in a car accident. It helps us to believe that she will be taking good care of our little guy.

As difficult as it was I still don't totally feel as though he is gone. I can honestly say I feel him with me all the time. I talk to him often and I look at his picture. Maybe this is something that will fade in time and maybe I am still in disbelief that this my life, but it's comforting for me to know that he is still with me and my husband and that he always will be. And for that I feel peaceful...thankful.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

Re: Today we laid our baby boy to rest

• Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Wish I could hug you.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ****Siggy warning****

Thinking of you today!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • I am definitely still in disbelief that this is now my life, you are not alone in that thought for sure!  I am so glad you had a special place to lay your sweet Carter to rest.  Lots of hugs to you and your husband today, and in the coming days <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this. My heart goes out to you, honestly. I can understand the not wanting this to be your life. I myself have said that at least twice today. It is heartbreaking and senseless that this should happen to anyone. T & P your way.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I am thinking of you today, hugs your way

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • (((Hugs)))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Big hugs to you today.

Ticker id: ra2f
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Hugs to you and your husband. I agree I can not believe that this is my life as well for I am the mother of two angel babies. Never thought in my life I would have to endure this type of pain. I do pray your days as everyone else's get easier and that we will share in the happiness of having healthy babies real soon!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• ***SIGGY***

Sending so many hugs, thoughts and peace your way. I'm glad you still feel him with you; I still feel Devon with me, and I think I always will. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thinking of you.  {{hugs}}

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hugs!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"