Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Butterflies

Went for a walk today to clear my mind and allow myself to just talk tommy babies and cry without the DH being around because he goes back to work tomorrow and I don't want him to be to worried about me. I found a bench and sat down and just looked over the lake and cried. While I was there two butterflies came and flew past me and sat in the grass in front of me for a few moments. I cried very hard at seeing that but as I cried I told my babies I loved them and thanked them for coming to see mommy. After I spoke to them they flew away. I do believe that those small insects were gestures of my babies letting me know that mommy it's okay to cry and that we are always here for you. Yes today has not been one of my better days and I have cried most of the day but I know tomorrow will be better.
imageimageimageimageimage 

Re: Butterflies

• Options
    I'm grateful for the little signs. Just this morning I smelled baby powder in my room. We don't have any baby toiletries in the house so that was already weird. It smelled like the baby perfumes/colognes they used to use back in the day. I'm glad your babies came around to say hello, and I'm glad you were open enough to receive the message. I hope your day gets better.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @diamante1181 thank you. Yes I do know that everything can be a sign of our babies. And I am also happy that you as well are open enough to see the signs and embrace the memories of your babies. I know that today is just one and that even though it's rough today it shall get better.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you <3  I'm glad you felt some sign of your precious babies presence today, and I hope little things like that continue to give you a sense of comfort.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Options
    @kz's_girlygirl you are awesome!! Thank you so much!!! :)

• Options

I am so glad you had that experience today. Isn't it strange how it helps us to see things in a different light? Like what used to be easily explained away by coincidence, we now recognize as signs?

I told my husband yesterday, the day of the memorial service for our son, I ran into his name 'Carter' everywhere. I randomly saw a sign for 'Carter Road' and two separate TV shows had a character named Carter on them (shows that I never watch btw)! Those small things give me so much comfort knowing that my baby boy is still with me and always will be!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• Options
    @CourtRunde that is so true!! We are so open to things at this time that things we would've taken for granted mean so much now.

• Options
    That is so beautiful. I am so happy for you that the babies came to visit and show you they're ok. I know it's hard to see because more than anything, you would just want them in your arms but even a little glimmer of their spirit is such a wonderful thing to hold on to.
  • Options

i love this.

I see bunnies ALL.OF.THE.TIME now...for a while we were seeing one outside of our neighborhood multiple times a day...I totally think it is God and our babies telling us that they are ok and that they love us. 

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    @marylaurena that is precious!! I believe the same thing and knowing that gives me the energy to keep going each day. @schulme2 thank you!! It is hard but anything I can egg to help me thru I will take.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"