Two Under 2
Options

Another intro

Hello! I am also cautiously introducing. I just found out this week that I am expecting again. This was a TOTAL surprise! I experienced a drop in my milk supply and thought my new BC was the culprit. I stopped taking it for one cycle and thought that just BF alone would cover me. Well, here I am. I am also super nervous to tell people, especially since we already have a 4 year old and told people we weren't planning on anymore. 
"Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name"

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Another intro

• Options
    Hi and welcome!! Congratulations on your surprise :)  Honestly, I would try to not worry about what others will think.. I was in a different situation, as we never said we were done, but, when I found out I was pregnant again I, too, was terrified that people were going to judge me.. several ladies on this board assured me I had nothing to worry about and they were right!  Very few people made any sort of negative comments to me/us.. and, those that did, it was more of a joking than a judgement :)  Best of luck to you!!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    Congrats on your surprise baby! I just had my little surprise two weeks ago. She is such a blessing to our family. We were nervous to tell everyone too, but now that she is here everyone couldn't be happier! She adds so much to the family. Everything will be just fine :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! DH's parents were SUPER supportive and I will tell my family over Thanksgiving. FX! 
    "Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name"

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"