September 2013 Moms
Options

Cried my behind off today !

OMG I felt so embarrassed with the nurse. Yaritza had her 2 month apt today and had 3 shots . She cried so much which made me cry with her I couldn't stand seeing her in so much pain. Im such a baby !!!! I also had a cyst removed from my va- jay-jay  today and I also screamed like a baby LOL TOda was full of screaming and crying ... anyone else cry with their babies !!????? please tell me im not the only one !

Re: Cried my behind off today !

• Options
    This is now making me nervous for her shots coming up. I don't feel like id cry but than again I've never seen her in pain. :(
  • Options
    I cried like a baby with my first everytime she got shots.. I was okay with DD2 through all the heel pokes for jaundice, but she got one shot at her 2 week appt and the tears came from us both.. I know I'll cry again at her 2 month shots, I'm just a crier... And it's so hard to see them in pain and they just don't understand.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This makes me think about when I was a little girl. I was at the doctor they had to prick my finger. I passed out when I saw the blood (I was probably about 5 years old at the time) and my mom passed out when she saw me pass out. The nurses freaked out and had to pick us both off the floor.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I took both kids to the doctor today for colds. They put us in the room where DS had his first set of shots - 2.5 years ago. I haven't been in that exam room since. I told the nurse I was traumatized and having flashbacks.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Options
    LO got shots yesterday and DH and I both nearly cried. It was really hard to see her in pain like that. It felt good to be the hero though and cuddle her and tell her bit was going to be okay.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"