Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bjorn Carrier One

Bjorn came out with a new carrier similar to an Ergo style...curious if anyone has one and their thoughts on it;)
https://www.babybjorn.com/us/products/baby-carriers/baby-carrier-one/

Re: Bjorn Carrier One

• Options

Ummm it is $200!  Why spend more on this carrier when Ergo, Beco and other perfectly great carriers are almost $80 cheaper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I have the baby bjorn miracle and I really loved it, until DD got to 7 months, 28" and 20lbs. At that point it was too much of a crotch dangler and DD was getting too heavy to carry on the front. I switched to an action baby carrier so I could carry her on my back. So it looks like the bjorn one pretty much fixed all the issues I had with the miracle. Also the bjorn miracle was a million times easier to put on/off and to get baby in/out than an ergo type carrier. The new one seems to have different buckles though so I'm not sure how that would change the ease of use.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lica001 said:

I have the baby bjorn miracle and I really loved it, until DD got to 7 months, 28" and 20lbs. At that point it was too much of a crotch dangler and DD was getting too heavy to carry on the front. I switched to an action baby carrier so I could carry her on my back. So it looks like the bjorn one pretty much fixed all the issues I had with the miracle. Also the bjorn miracle was a million times easier to put on/off and to get baby in/out than an ergo type carrier. The new one seems to have different buckles though so I'm not sure how that would change the ease of use.

Thank you!!
    I loved my Bjorn when my girls were little...but didn't like the crotch dangle aspect/back strain as they got heavier either! I tried on all the other ones, but they were not comfortable and the getting on/off was very cumbersome...I'd like to try to find it locally to try it on!! Thanks again for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"