Multiples

My official intro

Not sure I've done this here yet. I'm strictly on the mobile site so no sig for me, not can I see anyone's. Haha
Hi everyone! I'm 33 and pregnant with IVF di/di (we think placentas are fused together and not just one?) twins. Will be finding out genders hopefully next week! I'll be 15wks tomorrow. These are babies #7&8 for my DH and I. We have 6 children, all by us and delivered by me Lol. I homeschool. And I'm still pretty sick w these babies but not as bad as it was.
Glad to be here. I'm not on any other board so this is neat.

Re: My official intro

• Welcome! I'm excited to see another mom with more than 1 + twins!

3 kids + 20 weeks w/ mono/di girls.
  • Paradisemoon- I've noticed it is rare around here lol
    How/when did u find out yours were mo/di?
  • Loading the player...
  • "Official" congrats and welcome!
    I learned so much from the other MoM's on this board, especially things that can really make the difference in multiples vs a singleton pregnancy and delivery(ies).
    Best wishes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• ParadisemoonParadisemoon member
    edited October 2013
    Paradisemoon- I've noticed it is rare around here lol How/when did u find out yours were mo/di?
    It's funny you mentioned that it's rare because LucyRicardo3 posted right after and she's the only other one I can think of that has a bunch of kids too. I could be wrong though

MFM knew it was mo/di at my 12 week scan. Which is when we found out I was PG with twins.
    Edit spelling
  • Welcome to the multiples board :)  Lots of information here!
    image    image    image    image

• Welcome! This is a great board!

• Paradisemoon- I've noticed it is rare around here lol How/when did u find out yours were mo/di?
    It's funny you mentioned that it's rare because LucyRicardo3 posted right after and she's the only other one I can think of that has a bunch of kids too. I could be wrong though

MFM knew it was mo/di at my 12 week scan. Which is when we found out I was PG with twins.
    Edit spelling
    There are a few more fellow "boatload" MoM's on here with 5+ that occasionally drop in, but not that many :) It's definitely not for the faint of heart, ha ha....

• Hello and welcome!! We have several children too! Expecting #s 5&6. Second set of mo/di twins.

Married my love ~ 10/16/04

Twins! - 9/2/06, handsome son - 11/14/07, baby girl - 2/9/11, m/c - 12/21/12, BFP! - 9/25/13, TWINS AGAIN!!- EDD: 6/4/14!!

image[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt18c758.aspx[/img][/url]

• Congrats and officially welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome! We have one DS and a set of tri/tri triplets on the way.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 Unexplained IF
    First pregnancy - DS 01-Apr-09;
    3rd cycle Clomid/IUI after 2 years TTC
    TTC #2 since ~June 2010
    IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid/IUI - BFN
    IUI #3 &4 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFN
    IUI #5 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFP!!
    EDD: March 22, 2013
    It's triplets!!

• Congrats to you and welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Paradisemoon- I've noticed it is rare around here lol How/when did u find out yours were mo/di?

Edit spelling
    There are a few more fellow "boatload" MoM's on here with 5+ that occasionally drop in, but not that many :)It's definitely not for the faint of heart, ha ha....
    That is for sure! And then we get all the lovely people that ask us if we know what causes all these kids.
    8-|
  • Haha yeah lots of kids is not for the faint Of heart. But, this being my first pgcy w twins, neither is having twins!!!

@rcnavywife ours started out as triplets :(

I've been lurking and posting for a couple weeks, just never thought to do an intro LOL

Hope I learn a lot! Bc this is a whole new ball game!

Edit spelling
    There are a few more fellow "boatload" MoM's on here with 5+ that occasionally drop in, but not that many :)It's definitely not for the faint of heart, ha ha....
    That is for sure! And then we get all the lovely people that ask us if we know what causes all these kids.
    8-|
    Yeah, I just LOVE hearing that when my 13 yr old son is with me..  NOT

I had a friend see me for the first time since this pregnancy and her jaw dropped. I prepared myself for something not warm and fuzzy, but her first comment was, "aw, I'm jealous"... so sweet. Her hubby (who is probably close to 6'8" and I would never guess his weight) said, "Yeah, folks asked us if we know what causes kids (they have 3 girls close in ages) and I say, 'Yes, and I know what makes me fat, too, but I still LOVE junk food!!' "  ROFL

• That's funny! When we are asked that , my DH says...."Ohhhh yes we do!!!!!" Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"