Multiples
Options

Sick with 3.5 month twins

How dose your family function when your sick? This is the first time I have been sick since the babies were born and I'm worried. I came home early from work to sleep before my husband brings the babies home, however I'm nervous for their arrival and the next few days. My husband has always been great at carrying for me when I'm sick but now he needs his attention focused on the babies.
Any advice on being at home and helping while not directly carrying for the babies (I don't want to get close to them) would be appreciated.

Re: Sick with 3.5 month twins

• Options
    I have no advice but I hope it is a quick bug!

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I had mastitis a couple of times which makes you feel like the flu. Horrible. I just put the babies in boppies on the bed with me and tried to have them take lots of naps. I kept pacifers handy. It sounds bad but I was so weak and I holed up in bed and just tried to pacify until someone could come help. Hang in there and get well soon!
    ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"