Late Term and Child Loss

How do I move past the it's not fair funk?

How am I supposed to move past the it's not fair funk when I continue to see more and more pregnancy announcements? From people that are on their third or fourth kid? The ones that aren't even trying? The ones that really shouldn't even be getting pregnant (for reasons of drugs)? How do I move on when we are trying with no results? When my sister makes stupid comments about "those" women that get their amazing bodies back after babies. Umm... Hello? I wouldn't care what my body looked like, the few left over pounds, if I had my baby.

How do I move on when I don't have my baby boy in my arms?

Sorry, I needed to get this out somewhere :(
BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: How do I move past the it's not fair funk?

• Not sure, I need help with that too.  :(    Sorry hun.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I agree...it's still hard for me.  some days are worse than others.  it's not fair.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • I absolutely understand where you're coming from...I don't have the answer either. .but sometimes I try to remind myself that these miracles do happen most of the time and the losses we've experienced aren't the norm...it helps me feel hopeful...hugs to you.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• I don't know... Every time I think I'm past it, I'll hear something else and... Nope. I'm back in that place again.
  • I'm not sure...I wish I have an answer. Big hugs to you

@jess123456
    My husband and I feel the same way. If we don't care and stop donating money to charities, maybe things will go our way.

It's so unfair, we waited until we were older and financially ready.

Ticker id: ra2f
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• I don't think I'll ever get past that feeling, simply because it isn't fair.  The universe is random, and I don't believe there is any sense of fairness in any of this. Hugs to you, and everyone who needs one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Has anyone seen the movie "Idiocracy"? It's a stupid funny movie but the premise is that the smart, stable couples end up not having children and the stupid, trashy people have a ridiculous number of kids and 500 years from now the world is just so dumb and in pieces. I really fear that this is how it will be!
  • Thank you everyone :). I know there aren't really any answers sadly, I just had to shout it out somewhere. I just don't know how many more pregnancy announcements I can take. And I don't want to give up fb, I guess I might need to.
    BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com
  • I disabled the 'show in newsfeed' option for anyone who is , or who I suspect might become pregnant in the near future. Maybe that could be an option for you? I didn't want to totally quit fb either, but this is working for me right now.
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Dang it, I was really hoping for an answer. Oh well. I'm not even really at the acceptance stage yet anyhow.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• No idea. FB is such a bad thing with all of the countless pregnancy and new baby announcements. It does seen to always be those less deserving. You know what makes me feel a bit better, though? I don't know people's personal struggles or problems. 99% of the time, people's lives seem perfect to outsiders on FB, but it's usually those most unhappy who spend their time posting. Their lives are not as perfect as they lead people to believe. Hugs to you!

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• ***SIGGY WARNING***

Up until about a month ago, I hid people from my newsfeed that had babies or were expecting. It's so hard to watch all of that unfold when you're still grieving. I still think it isn't fair that I had to lose my baby and so many others got to take theirs home, and Devon was born sleeping more than a year ago. I think a part of me will always feel that way...just a part of my new "normal".

Sending lots of hugs to you and everyone on this board.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One thing that does help me, sometimes, is when I see a baby or a pregnant lady I think to myself, "I don't know if that is their rainbow baby or I don't know their future". I went through all the same pregnancy things, I delievered my baby girl just like the next mom and was even an acting mommy for about 3 months and now I don't have my daughter. That means it can happen to anyone at anytime and I don't know that won't happen to them. Like I said, it only helps sometimes.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"