Multiples
Options

Is it the same?

Like with singletons do you get a burst of energy before going into labor with multiples?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it the same?

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Im currently having a major spurt of energy right now. Im 32 weeks and it happened around the same time with my singleton. Surprisingly my hip pain and back pain has let up some too so its allowing me to move a little better. Im having that "i know labor is super soon" feeling and getting all the last minute stuff done so we are ready for babies.

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    Can't say that I experienced that.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely did not experience a burst of energy. I wish I had. 
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Options
    Haaaahaha!! No sign of a burst of energy for me. After 30 weeks... Nada.

• Options
    Nope.  My energy went bye-bye around 24weeks.  My boys are almost 6 months old and I haven't seen it since.  (:|

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a burst of energy the night before I went in to labour.........I was on my hands and knees washing our living room and kitchen floors, going on a crazy cleaning spree at 10pm....woke up the next morning at 7am exactly 38weeks 0days and my water broke! So it was true for me but just for one day :)
  • Options
    I've had 6 singletons and yes I experienced a huge burst of energy before labor. Nesting at it's finest.
  • Options
    I rarely had energy while preggo with my twins.
  • Options
    I did with my singletons, and felt like poop all third tri with my twins (but after a ton of bed rest was thankful to have gone through)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"