December 2013 Moms
Options

You know your over being pregnant when..

1. You flip out on your dog for not pooping when she clearly had to go 2. Couldn't handle bringing 4 things of mail in the house while trying to walk said dog 3.You just want everyone/everything to leave you the fuck alone...Ugh 
Alright what was your moment of I am done with being pregnant ladies?

Re: You know your over being pregnant when..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You sniss in the middle of the night and do not get up to change.  Just me?  Hopefully not :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    You have rest while dressing because it's really exhausting to put on underwear and pants.
    Socks are worse. Just sayin ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When you don't even want to respond to TB posts, because you don't have the fucks to give.
    I second this but also bring it into the "real world" and is coupled with I don't respond to co-workers, family, texts, etc...

• Options
    mavgirl_73mavgirl_73 member
    edited October 2013
    Aycul18 said:

You have rest while dressing because it's really exhausting to put on underwear and pants.

Luckily I used to work in rehab and have a sock aid! No bending down for that Buisness!

• Options
    Aycul18 said:
    I've started waking up earlier just because it's easier to have DH help me get dressed than drag the whole process out the half hour it would take me on my own.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    I'm adding another one because I just realized that one of my pairs of maternity pants are now my skinny phase of maternity pants...WTF PANTS! They are so tight in the denim part but the belly part still fits perfectly! this is crap! I am giving up and put pj's back on Eff today.

• Options
    When you feel like a rollie pollie trying to get out of bed or when everything you drop you ask your toddler to help you pick up and when she ignores your request you just walk away from it anyway.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    northport6northport6 member
    edited October 2013
    superspecialsnowflake said: ....When you can't stand the idea of carrying your computer bag the 15 feet from the garage to the inside of the house at the end of the day, so you just leave it in the car.

Oh lord, I've been guilty of this when
    not pregnant if the day is hard enough.

ETA: format fail
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    The moment when a woman at work said to me, "When are you due? Oh really? Wow, so is there more than one in there because you're just getting so big." Yeah that happened at work today. How do people not think about how they would feel?! I went from steaming mad to need to leave early so I didn't break into hysterics. That woman will not bring seeing any baby photos when I return to work. Of my ONE child.
  • Options
    AnsleyturnerAnsleyturner member
    edited October 2013
    When you almost fall out of the bed reaching for something because you refuse to get up to get it.

When you almost punch your H or furbaby in the face for waking you up because you know you won't get back to sleep

When you give up on real clothes. (Sports bra, maternity leggings/tank tops, anything zip up from here on out)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    gcama85 said:

When you do a sort of sling-shot maneuver with your underwear hoping you can strategically swing your foot in at the right moment so that you don't actually have to lift your leg more than an inch off the ground. 

>:) haAAHAHAAHHAGAHAAA OMG I DO THIS
  • Options
    When your up all night hoping to get one hour of sleep near a husband who is snoring machine.
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    When your DS is happily watching Mickey Mouse and all you could think is "STFU Mouse!"
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"