Multiples

MoM's Check In Week of 10/28

Hello MoM's!!

This is the check in for the week.

Is there anyone who is willing/able/eager to help with the checkins? I don't mind posting a new thread each week, but I am not able to copy/paste from the prior weeks stats and update from Mobile. I don't know when my computer issues will be resolved and I don't want to miss out on the new people coming and there have been quite a few new babies born since my computer decided to revolt.

Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!!

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

Re: MoM's Check In Week of 10/28

• Perhaps the running stats can be saved elsewhere? They are woefully outdated anyhow. Then the weekly check in can be a bit more streamlined like a few basic questions and a QOTW? 

i.e:

Week?

Team/Type?

Updates?

Upcoming appointments?

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? 

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Week? - 27w4d!!! Holy cow almost to single digits!

Team/Type? Green di/di

Updates? Its been a quiet week with no appointments. My pubic bone is starting to hurt right in the middle, like sharp pains :S back and sciatic are a mess. So uncomfortable!! 

Upcoming appointments? Glucose test this week, and OB Appt on Halloween. Then next week my mom is coming, and its my babies shower, then we have another MFM appointment for growth (which my mom will get to come to!!) 

I am a Capitals fan, so I am hoping to get them some little caps gear while we watch hockey together :) MH is a HUGE red sox fan and I am SURE he will get them Sox onesies - he already got me a red sox maternity t shirt (And I am a dodger fan! but wearing it anyway, as I need the Sox to avenge the dodgers ha ha) 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • babywillmake3babywillmake3 member
    edited October 2013
    Love it @calicarli77 thanks!! ;)

Week - 22w0d
    Team/type - blue / mo/di
    Upcoming Appts - Fri is my full anatomy scan again. At 19 weeks baby A was measuring behind so I'm going weekly now. I'm nervous about it, I hope he stays at or below 25%.

QOTW - I'm sure I won't be able to raise three boys (I have a singleton boy who is 2) without having various jerseys for different teams. DH is a big lakers fan, so DS already has a lakers jersey. I think we also have a 3mo Lakers sleeper, so we will probably get more. We don't really do football games, mostly because DH isn't home on the weekends and works Mondays. So that's when I watch TLC :)

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

• Week? - 30w1d!!!

Team/Type? Green di/di

Updates? I'm afraid these babies are actually going to break my ribs! Particularly my right rib.. there's nothing I can do and it's so uncomfortable.. not to mention trying to move in a laying down position is next to impossible. My tailbone hurts so badly! 

Upcoming appointments? Nov 7th is next appointment.. bi-weekly so I'm assuming they'll just check growth? 

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? 
    We are terrible Detroit Lions fans.. for no reason. We picked a team and root for them.. even though we don't watch the games. haha. We'll probably get little tshirts with their names on the back. 

From my shower people made onesies and there are a couple with quotes from 'The Sandlot' my favourite movie about baseball.. so I'm considering that sportswear! 
  • Week? 27wk4d

Team/Type? purple / di-di

Updates? Me and Nifedipine are finally getting used to each other.  My body is finally accepting it so I don't have every single side effect listed. Other than that, my belly is getting huge and cumbersome and generally uncomfortable no matter what. :-p

Upcoming appointments? MFM scan this Wed and glucose test on Thurs.  I'm hoping that my cervix will still look good at the U/S. So glad to be almost 28 weeks! Next goal is 32 :-)

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? They will probably get Lakers onesies to wear while we visit my MIL as she is a huge fan.  I wish they were doing better, but I will have my hands too full with the twins and a 2.5 yr old to watch many games myself.
  • Week? 21w3d

Team/Type? Green/di/di

Updates? I'm really starting to feel a lot of movement, which is fun. DS (who's 2 1/2) was able to feel a little bump the other day which was really cute. Definetly starting to get sore, winded, and tired a lot more easily. And weight gain! I started out really slow but I gained almost a pound A DAY last week. Not super worried about it as I'm still below where my MFM suggested I try to be by now, but it's really making me watch my diet a little better.

Upcoming appointments? Nothing until November 12th when we have our next growth scan.

Absolutely! I'm a huge Packer and Wisconsin Badger fan so we're stocking up now, especially since we moved to a new state. DH is also a big St. Louis Cardinals fan so they will have plenty of that to wear since we live in MO now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KaloramaKBKaloramaKB member
    edited October 2013
    Week: 30w3d

Team/Type: Purple - di/di

Updates: Mid-afternoon exhaustion set in during the last week making continuing to work full-time hard. So in an effort to avoid possible bed rest, I am gonna have to cut back my hours a bit. Just need to get up the nerve to tell my boss. Also, I officially waddle when I walk now and my fingers are starting to look like little sausages. I have been wearing my wedding ring on a necklace for several weeks already but I totally have fat little fingers now. Oh yeah, and cankles too...sexy.

On a happy note, got our maternity pictures back and I really like them. I decided to look past my double chin in the majority of them and just focus on how cute the bump and my hubby look.

Upcoming appointments: have my bi-weekly MFM appointment on Friday

QOTW: Thanks to family and friends, my babies already have a bunch of Denver Broncos and Iowa Hawkeyes gear. I am sure there will much more in the future too.

BFP #1 on 12/15/11 but missed m/c with d&c on 2/1/12.
    BFP #2 on 5/1/13 = boy/girl TWINS with EDD of 1/3/14 but expected no later than 12/20/13.
  • Stephanie2167Stephanie2167 member
    edited October 2013

32 weeks 1 day today. See the MFM on Thursday and will start my weekly NSTs. Got my Rhogham shot last week. Still need to run to CVS to get my flu shot. I believe both girls are still breech and they continue to kick me in the crotch which hurts...bad. Have multiple BHs each day but when I was monitored at the hospital last Monday my cervix was still high, thick and closed. fFn test came back negative that day. Hoping to find out when my MFM will let me schedule my c-section with my OB. OB last week said he may even push it to 39 weeks. Ahhh. I'm hoping to schedule it for the week after Thanksgiving (37 weeks). Once we know, we'll get airline tickets for my mom to get out here.

QOTW: We are Lakers, Dodgers and USC Trojan fans. Maybe next year they'll get USC shirts. Otherwise DD wears a Dodger hat or shirt we got from Old Navy.

Hang in there ladies!

• Week?
    21 weeks 1 day

Team/Type?
    Team Purple! :)

Updates?
    I went in with intense rib pain but on the backside on Tuesday. It's been going on for about a week but usually I can get myself some relief. But on Tuesday nothing worked and it was hard to even breath. They said they think I pulled a muscle and sent me home with muscle relaxers. I am not so sure I am sold on it actually being a pulled muscle.....
    Upcoming appointments?
    I am going to see a chiropractor for the 2nd time in my whole life and the 1st time this pregnancy. It was suggested to me by my SIL and I am hoping it will help with my hip pain and rib pain.
    I also am seeing my perinatologist and OBGYN next Monday. I am excited to see the babies again and see if we can figure out if something is up in my ribs causing me my pain. Hopefully they are still being troopers and growing like crazy! :)

I have one the 8 year old boy I nannyed for this summer picked out that is baseball related and just says MVP. But I am sure there will definitely be Packer stuff in there future! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Week?  16 weeks, 3 days

Team/Type?  Green di/di

Updates?  We spread the news publicly this week!  So fun to surprise friends/ family with the news and get so many congratulations.  I'm feeling some definite movements now, too!

Upcoming appointments?  Anatomy scan November 15.

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies?  We have quite a few Cleveland Indians and Browns, and Ohio State and Penn State onesies that both of our older girls wore, so I'm sure those will get handed down! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  •  

Week?
    30 W 1D
    Team/Type? Purple

Updates? Feeling pretty good during the day but I just cant get comfortable at night!  I am changing side to side all night long.  Had my shower/sprinkle on Saturday and it was really nice.  I think we have most of what we will need right away, now its just putting it all away and getting the nursery together. 

Upcoming appointments? I have an endocrinologist appt on Thursday and my OB on Friday.  Im excited im up to every two weeks now for the OB!  Startting at 32 weeks I will go in to L&D twice a week for NSTs (due to being type 1 diabetic).  So its going to get really busy really quickly for me. 

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? Yea we are huge Pitt and Penguins fans so we have a bunch of hand me downs for our little boy and I'm sure we will buying stuff for our girl too! 
    Type 1 Diabetic, Hashimotos, RA. Its twins!!!!  EDD 1/6/2014 Di/di b/g twins.
  •  my fingers are starting to look like little sausages. I have been wearing my wedding ring on a necklace for several weeks already but I totally have fat little fingers now. Oh yeah, and cankles too...sexy.
    @KaloramaKB - I've had my rings on a necklace since 21 weeks.. it's embarrassing. I used to have such bony ankles and I asked my hubs to take my socks off last night and they had indents from the elasticy part around my ankle :(  
    Amylou333 said:
    Week? 29 tomorrow (@tootsscott, holy shizz- I can't believe you're 30w already...didn't we just get our BFP's yesterday?!)

@Amylou333 - I seriously cannot believe it. hubs said yesterday - I hope you can hold those babies in for another month and a half, and realized that's really as far as I CAN go!! Whoa!! We're doing 2 chalkboards this week - one that literally will say '30 Weeks - HOLY SHIT!' and another one that's appropriate for their baby books. haha
  • Week? 16w4d

Team/Type? Green for now di/di

Updates? Nothing really. I feel like my belly popped this week and there's been a ton of stretching and sore hips. I don't think I feel movement yet but their placentas are anterior.

Upcoming appointments? I see the OB today and my ri tomorrow.

They will! We are cubs and bears fans do I can guarantee they'll have those. I bet someone gets them white Sox stuff tho.
    "Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Week? 23w5d

Team/Type? Pink x2!

Updates? Had our diagnostic ultrasound last Thursday. The tech couldn't tell if there was one or two placentas. No dividing line. Kinda bummed we won't know if they're identical or fraternal until they are born. The girls look really great though! They only have a few day size difference (at 16 weeks they were a week apart in size). We also had a midwife appointment yesterday and we talked about typing out our birth plan (which I've never done before with my other 2 pregnancies).

Upcoming appointments? My next OB appointment isn't until November 14.

Ohhhh yes!!! I'm a huge 49ers fan!! We already have some hand me downs from my son that the girls can wear. And I'm sure we'll be getting more!
    Expecting Twin Baby Girls! EDD: February 20, 2014

Visit my blog at www.bonny0374.wordpress.com
  • Week?  33

Team/Type? Blue

Updates? I'm now going in for a weekly appointment.  My Gest. Diabetes is going ok, but I have these weird days where the numbers are way off even thought I eat well.  As of last Thursday, Nemo weighed 3 lbs 12oz and Squirt was 3 lbs 15oz.  The swelling in my legs/feet is getting worse, my left leg is larger than my right and to the point that I can't kneel on it at all when I'm on the floor.  I'm mentioning this to my doctor on Friday

Upcoming appointments? I see my doctor again on Friday

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? Well, our boys were "created" in Minnesota through IVF, so they are technically "Minnesota Twins", so they'll have a few of those outfits I'm sure.  My hubby likes the Capitals and the Avalanche so they'll inevitably end up with some of that gear as well.  We're not going to go overboard though.  Well, MOM won't go overboard, I have no say over what others do.  (My niece are huge Carolina Tarheels fans so I'm expecting them to be covered in the pale blue of Carolina  lol)

• QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? Well, our boys were "created" in Minnesota through IVF, so they are technically "Minnesota Twins", so they'll have a few of those outfits I'm sure.  My hubby likes the Capitals and the Avalanche so they'll inevitably end up with some of that gear as well.  We're not going to go overboard though.  Well, MOM won't go overboard, I have no say over what others do.  (My niece are huge Carolina Tarheels fans so I'm expecting them to be covered in the pale blue of Carolina  lol)
    That is so cute!!! @JoDoc
  • Week? 15w tomorrow

Team/Type? Waiting for gender u/s and we think di/di with fused placentas.

Updates?
    I'm still having m/s. I'm ready to eat again! And feel babies move!

Upcoming appointments?
    Nov 7 MFM hopefully u/s and find out genders. Nov 18 OB w GD test.

DH and I don't like sports. But 15 yr old son loves the USC Carolina gamecocks college football team. So in sure we will have to get a onesie or shirt for him to be happy lol
  • Week? 16w1d

Team/Type? Green mo/di

Updates? Our u/s yesterday to verify mo/di instead of mo/mo showed significant growth discordance and possible marginal insertion site in Baby B's umbilical cord.  I know that means we're risking TTTS and I never anticipated such scary news!  But both hearts are beating, and there is nothing in the report that suggests any organ problems, so I'm trying to look on the bright side.  Our next step is getting connected with the perinatologist, but since it's too early for a Level II u/s, we have to see what they decide will be the best course of action and that may include an MRI.  Needless to say, it's been a rough a couple days.

Upcoming appointments? Nothing is set in stone until the end of next month with the OB, but the perinatologist will be sooner depending on our next course of action with the babies.

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? Of coarse!  We're baseball fans in Minnesota that are having twins in the spring!  So, I'm sure they'll be loaded up with TONS of Minnesota Twins gear!  We're also huge hockey fans, so some Minnesota Wild gear will be coming our way too.
  • Week?
    8w6d

Team/Type?
    Don't know genders yet and it looks like they are di/di but I wont know for sure till my next ultrasound on the 18th

Updates?
    I had some cramping this weekend and then brown mucus discharge yesterday, Doctor got me in this morning to check and both babies are doing fine and growing on schedule. Last wednesday one was 8w0d and the other 7w5d, today they were 8w6d and 8w5d. So they're doing fine and I've been told to take it easy.

Upcoming appointments?
    I have a big ultrasound appt on the 18th. I don't think I ever had this with DD, they told me it would take an hour for each baby. Fingers crossed for good news and good pics :-)

Probably not. We're not a big sports family. I can definitely see my husband putting them in video game or computer geek onesies though 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary
  • I don't think I have posted in one of these yet! Just been lurking for a while!
    Week? 35(tomorrow)

Team/Type? Blue di/di

Updates? No updates since I've never posted before but I'm just chugging along with everything still looking good. Only thing is baby b is still breech! And he probably doesn't have room to turn :/

Upcoming appointments? Have a check up on fri. Will finally see the dr delivering my babies (she's only in the office 4 times a month so I've only gotten to see her once so far). We'll discuss my birth plan and figure out exactly what I should do since baby a is head down but baby b is breech. If she is comfortable delivering a breech baby or turning him once baby a is out then I can try for vaginal. But if not then I need to decide on a csec! :/

I don't like sports at all.. I'll watch them if we are at my inlaws since they are avid fans of all sports and there's always some sort of game on tv. But unless my husband or his parents buy the twins the onsies they are sticking with the cute animal and jungle onsies! (Which are cuter anyways IMO)!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 10wk 3d

Mo/di... This should be confirmed on the 7th

M/s is getting better, still get tired in the afternoons, starting to get a pinching pain in my lower back ( I think it's from carrying DD and the boy I watch)

Anxiously awaiting my appt with the perinatologist on the 7th. Want to see those babies again and make sure they are both ok.

Yes, DD has Denver Broncos and Rockies gear. My stepdad also just sent a bunch of Marshall gear (he went to school there). I'm from Chicago so I need to get my hands on some Cubs gear!

• Week: 29 Weeks today!

Team/type: di/di boys

updates: Still have a placenta previa they will get a better look this friday 11/1 and if it hasn't moved then they will schedule my c-section.

upcoming appointments: ultrasound this friday 11/1 and next OB appointment is 11/12

QOTW: will/do your babies be wearing/wear and sports related onesies: My H is a huge Buffalo Sabres fan so even though they are playing awful this year I'm sure he will be getting them some onesies.  He is also a Buffalo Bills fan.  My family is New York Giants fans and my grandpa has already purchased some Giants gear for them.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Finally feeling good enough to post!

Week:  15 weeks today!  Yippee! 

Team/Type: di/di so far team purple

Updates:  Started a migraine cycle on Saturday morning that had me throwing up on and off on Saturday, everything on Sunday, was okish on Monday but again, threw up everything I ate or drank yesterday :(  Finally got ahold of the OB office after calling two days in a row and they have me doing a 48 hour stint of alternating between 600 mg of ibuprofen and the prescription of hydrocodone with Tylenol every 3 hours.  I think it finally broke the migraine.  I haven't thrown up today and feel pretty good :)  Past that, I was gaining slowly and feeling decent.

Upcoming appointments:  November 8th I will see my OB one last time before I fire that practice.  It is a HUGE group of doctors that neither my husband nor I have been happy with.  After multiple stressful days, I found a two doctor MFM practice at the other hospital in the area and I will see them for the first time on November 17th :) 

QOTW: Probably.  I have been a Cubs fan since I can remember, but I married a California boy who is a Dodgers fan.. this could get interesting ~laugh~ 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • I need to update that we found out baby B is a boy today!! Baby A was all cross legged and non cooperative tho. Hopefully A is more cooperative in 2 weeks at the next appt.
    "Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Week? 35w5d

Team/Type? di/di boys

Updates? Little guys are doing okay on their NSTs, although Baby A still has more heart decelerations than they'd like. Also I was convinced that A had flipped into a breech position and the u/s last week seemed to confirm that ... but this week's u/s showed him head down! Yay! No cervical dilation. Another twin mom I know due less than a week before me just went into labor today, so I'm starting to get kind of antsy! 

Upcoming appointments? Another NST on Saturday, and I need to schedule my last growth u/s for next week. 

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? I feel like they should since we live in Steelers country, but neither my husband nor I are all that into sports. So ... probably not, unless someone else buys them for us. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

image image image
  • Week? 23w5d Team/Type? Pink x2! Updates? Had our diagnostic ultrasound last Thursday. The tech couldn't tell if there was one or two placentas. No dividing line. Kinda bummed we won't know if they're identical or fraternal until they are born. The girls look really great though! They only have a few day size difference (at 16 weeks they were a week apart in size). We also had a midwife appointment yesterday and we talked about typing out our birth plan (which I've never done before with my other 2 pregnancies). Upcoming appointments? My next OB appointment isn't until November 14. QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? Ohhhh yes!!! I'm a huge 49ers fan!! We already have some hand me downs from my son that the girls can wear. And I'm sure we'll be getting more!
    Go niners! Are you from the bay area?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Week? 23w5d

Team/Type? Pink x2!

Updates? Had our diagnostic ultrasound last Thursday. The tech couldn't tell if there was one or two placentas. No dividing line. Kinda bummed we won't know if they're identical or fraternal until they are born. The girls look really great though! They only have a few day size difference (at 16 weeks they were a week apart in size). We also had a midwife appointment yesterday and we talked about typing out our birth plan (which I've never done before with my other 2 pregnancies).

Upcoming appointments? My next OB appointment isn't until November 14.

Ohhhh yes!!! I'm a huge 49ers fan!! We already have some hand me downs from my son that the girls can wear. And I'm sure we'll be getting more!

Go niners! Are you from the bay area?

I'm actually in the Sacramento area! Born and raised a niners fan though!!

Expecting Twin Baby Girls! EDD: February 20, 2014

Visit my blog at www.bonny0374.wordpress.com
  • Late to the party!!!!!  

Week? - 26 weeks 6 days today

Team/Type? Team Blue mono/di

Updates? starting to feel HUGE - measuring 33 weeks.  and tired.  

Upcoming appointments? GTT this week (with jelly beans since my early test with glucola didn't work out so well (could only drink 6 oz. due to stomach surgery).  Heartbeat check on Thursday with OB and MFM growth scan next week

QOTW: Will/Do your babies be wearing/wear any sports related onesies? 
    DH is a huge NY Giants fan so i'm sure we'll end up with something.  he wanted the nursery to be painted giants blue which is so bright i said no.  but we did get a sample of it so i could say i tried.  
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"