Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Do you have plans for Halloween?  What will you / your LO(s) dress up as?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Doing well.  4 more weeks to go!

2.  My parents came up for the weekend to help us with some projects around the house before baby gets here, and we went trunk-or-treating at church.  

Lowlight - Eli learned how to say "no," and now it is the answer to everything!

3.  Getting some answers at a few doctor's appointments and taking Eli trick-or-treating on Thursday.  

4.  No huge plans, we'll probably just take Eli around the block.  He'll probably be more excited to ring doorbells than about getting candy.  :-)  Eli will be Curious George, DH will be The Man in the Yellow Hat and I will be Professor Wiseman.
  • 1.  Tired but doing well

2.  High - C is starting to really interact when I play with him which is really fun
    Low - We went through a growth spurt this past weekend and C wanted to eat every 90 minutes.  So glad that it seems to be over!

3.  My husband and I have our college reunion this weekend are going to see a lot of friends we don't see often.

4.  Because we have friends coming to town, we will probably miss our costume party.  C doesn't have a costume because he's too young to take trick or treating this year :(

@ebd08 - The no stage sounds taxing... I hope your dr appointments go well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @MamaK818 every stage brings a new set of frustrations and challenges!  :-)

@bepandnick I know - I feel so unprepared!!  A bacon bar?  I must know more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"