June 2012 Moms
Options

Toys

What toys, currently, are you lo's enjoying the most? I think I need to get AJ less baby-ish toys. She has a love/hate relationship with her baby dolls. They infuriate her to no end when they don't do what she wants, ie situp. She probably plays the most with the dolls. She enjoys playing outside in her car, and she likes the play kitchen at daycare. I'm thinking of buying one for Christmas. Other than that, she really doesn't play with any of her other toys consistently. I need ideas.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toys

• Options
    Stacking cups, coloring, a play skool shapes cookie jar and toy tractors. I think I'm going to get him a tool bench for Christmas.
  • Options
    Play food, mixing bowls with a spatula, shopping cart/doll stroller, puzzles, a steering wheel, riding toys, shape sorter/ stacker, and mega blocks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ooh and the tea sets!
  • Options
         James really likes his wooden blocks. He watches his older brother stack them then tries to imitate him. He also likes his cars, riding toys and surprisingly stuffed animals.
         His favorite toy would probably be his little brother though. LOL. He has been trying to feed him the last couple days(his snacks) and whenever Alexander cries he will go over and give him hugs or kisses to try to get him to stop(if Alexander is on the floor).
         I plan on getting him some mega blocks for christmas along with a learning Scout dog(from LeapFrog), some more books(likes pretending to read them) and some summer outdoor toys for next year.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

James really likes his wooden blocks. He watches his older brother stack them then tries to imitate him. He also likes his cars, riding toys and surprisingly stuffed animals.

His favorite toy would probably be his little brother though. LOL. He has been trying to feed him the last couple days(his snacks) and whenever Alexander cries he will go over and give him hugs or kisses to try to get him to stop(if Alexander is on the floor).
         I plan on getting him some mega blocks for christmas along with a learning Scout dog(from LeapFrog), some more books(likes pretending to read them) and some summer outdoor toys for next year.
    That's so sweet about James loving on his baby brother! I wish I could give Anja a baby sibling for a toy. ;-)
  • Options
    DS has been enjoying his Little People Zoo. He got it for his first birthday but only started playing with it how.

I agree about the baby toys. I'm going to have to start putting them away. There are many he's not interested in anymore.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS loves trains and cars, books, blocks, wooden puzzles and his ride on toys.
  • Options
    Books, balls, blocks, cars, tea set, playhouse, Duplo, ride-on toys, anything she can sit or climb on
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"