Pre-School and Daycare

Where do you shop for your DD?

I usually shop at consignment stores, but I'm looking for new outfits for our family pictures. I went to several stores today and was really disappointed in the selection for the girls sizes 3T and 4T. All of the department stores had really small sections for that size, and I didn't really see anything in the specialty stores that I liked (or was in my price range).

Where do you shop (both in-store and online)?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where do you shop for your DD?

• groovygrlgroovygrl member
    edited October 2013
    Not sure what you're looking for or price range? Old navy, gap, carter's, children's place are go-to's but maybe not great for special occasions if you're looking for something different or dressy?

Tea collection is generally my favorite for girls & boys- holds up really well and I like the style (plus their pants fit my string bean boy pretty well). I have used Hanna Andersson for some holiday outfits and also when on sale for regular clothes, they are definitely a good quality, soft fabric, hold up well to washing and lots of wear (there are not many places I could find coordinated boy/girl twin kind of stuff but Hanna does coordinated clothes which was nice when my twins were littler & I wanted to do that). A lot of ppl like Mini boden but I have never gotten anything from there. 

Haven't ordered anything but the catalogs for chasing fireflies & CWD kids look cute. janie & jack is popular but it is a bit too fancy for my taste. (linen for kids?!)

A lot of these sites have sales or also if you find a site w/ styles you seem to like, you can try ebay for some brand new things. the trouble is the sizing w/ that...
  • Thanks, I will check all of those out! I'm looking for something between casual and dressy.

• Loading the player...
  • Kohl's.

Target.

Old Navy.

Gap.

• Are you looking for more traditional (smocked dresses), casual, can you find a pic of an outfit/style you like so we can help? Kelly's kids has some really cute holiday stuff, haute smocks, smockadot, rags land are some of my go to online stores.
    imageimage
  • I love Gymboree. Also check Zulily

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Target, Kohls, and Carters are my go-tos. I check JCP and Zulilly for special occasion stuff, but always plan ahead for Zulilly as shipping can be anywhere from a week to a month. 
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • For pictures I would look at Gap or Tea Collection
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • With both my kids, I like to shop around a pick up a few pieces from different stores. I Iike Carter's, Kohls, Target, Macy's, Gymboree, and BBBaby.

Also, ditto @ExpectantSteelersFan...Target's stuff is super cute this season! I love all the Cherokee tops and sweater dresses. I already have a Christmas dress for DD but I adore a couple of Target's dresses so I plan to see if I can get one on clearance at the end of the season and save it for next year.

• For pictures or other nice events, I usually do Tea Collection or jcrew.  Most of her everyday stuff is Gymboree or Gap.
  • Carters, Oshkosh, Gymboree, Crazy 8, The Children's Place, Old Navy, Target, Kohls, H&M are my favorites for toddler sizes.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Mostly Carter's online lately, since I can order stuff for all three kids, and can get everything from socks and t-shirts to dresses in one order! I also know the sizes. 

I really like Gap a lot and have found it to be great quality. Just about everything I have ever gotten there has totally held up and also looks super cute. I just haven't had time to get there and it's harder for me to shop it online. You can get great deals--they run a lot of sales and have clearance deals, too. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Crewcuts (Jcrew's kid's line) has the cutest stuff...and I think they have 25% off everything but it ends today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto all of the places mentioned above. Some stores like Carters, ON, Children's Place have coupons all.the.time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"