Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

dd crying more than usual

Dd is 5 months and almost every day the past few weeks she will have uncontrollable crying. I can't get her calm as if something is hurting her. She won't eat during those times either.  When she wakes from naps too, she will cry hard and then eventually calms down. I give her gas drops but I was wondering if you ladies had any ideas why she might be having these episodes that she never had up till a week ago. Could she be teething? 
TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog

Re: dd crying more than usual

• Options
    My little one does this too and it's because she is teething. Feel your baby's gums to see if you can feel a bud. Also look at the gums to see if there is any swelling, bleeding or white spots. N puts her hand in her mouth while crying and I give her one of those cold water teething rings and she feels better right away. Once I'm 100% sure it's her teeth, I give her infant tylonol and it helps big time! Good luck!
  • Options
    definitely could be teething.  Give her something cold to put in her mouth and see if she attacks it
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"