Third-Party Reproduction

Vents? Whines? Updates...?

Well how is everyone? (((HUGS)))) to those who need them and FX for those cycling or 2wwing :-)

I start off with a whine ;-)

So because I had a HCG booster after my transfer I promised DH no POAS this time around, and its driving me nuts! I am 5dp5dt and besides a few twinges have felt fine, normal, and I really am not sure about going into beta without SOME idea of what is going on. Boo! 

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

Re: Vents? Whines? Updates...?

• Rooting for you Stinkerbell!! I posted on Vets yesterday that I'm going to try DE again. This time at RBA using frozen eggs. My consult is tomorrow....maybe the 3rd times the charm? Or glutton for punishment?
    OMG OMG!!! This makes me so happy!!! and I hope this is it! Keep us posted :-)

P.s. Well if your a glutton for punishment, then so am I! lol This is our third transfer and honestly no back up plan and no idea of what we will do if it is a BFN. SOOOO I am going to say third times a charm for both of us ;-)

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

• Loading the player...
  • mm29mm29 member
    edited October 2013

stinkerbell6879  I have everything crossed for you!

Mrs.McIrish I have posted this in many places, as you are aware.  I wish you the very best and hope for you, more than anything you find success!!

Update: I spoke with our ovum donation coordinator yesterday requesting to secure a donor. FX our potential donor is available!

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Oh man!! It's gonna you for you this time stinkerbell! Good luck holding out POAS! That's too hard for me to resist! But I'm not super obsessive about it only one stick a day! Lol

Good luck tomorrow McIrish at your consult hopefully they give you a good feeling and you can get things rolling!

Mm good luck with the news hopefully they come through and donor is available!

AFM: got my hysterscopy date set for nov 5th and beta numbers are going down finally I go tomorrow for what I hope is my last blood test of this horrific cycle. Please go to zero! Fx

Little whine from me.... I couldn't sleep last night so for the first time ever I went in the guest room and slept on that bed (which I might add is sooo comfy) and DH woke up in middle of night freaked out... Found me and then proceeds to get mad because I wasn't sleeping with him. He thinks he's comming down with a cold and I don't want it.... But he is still mad at me today and texting me that he's pissed. I think he's having a pms moment today. He leaves in three days for a boys trip to AZ and I can't wait to have to house to myself for a whole week. I know that's bad lol
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• @Lacyj67 giving you much needed hugs. FX for zero!

MH is mad at me because he thinks this cycle should work around him...lol

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• MM...FX for you!

Lacy...FX that its your last blood draw! and its a zero!

Becky...YAYAY!! Great news!

Strudel...As always what a wonderful gift you are giving your IP!

Also....UGH! I feel ya Lacy! My DH has a "man cold" right now and I should have moved to the other room! So far I am fine, and I am drinking extra OJ to make sure :-)

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

• @McIrish, so happy for you.

afm: just waiting and twiddling my thumbs until our medical consult with me, mh, gc, and gch (gestantional carrier's husband) and a RE that only comes 4 days/month.
    that was a hard appointment to schedule!
    we are set for november 5th. fx that we can get started on medical clearance.

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• MrsT4MrsT4 member
    edited October 2013

@stinkerbell6879 I'm rooting for you and hope the rest of your 2ww flies by!! When is your beta scheduled?

@Mrs.McIrish , OMG I am thrilled to see your update about cycling again!!!!  I was always secretly hoping you would try again with a better clinic!!  F/X that you will have great success in the New Year and maybe we can be cycle buddies?

@mm29 , I hope that the donor you want is available!!

@Lacyj67 , sending zero beta vibes your way....and ((hugs)) as well!

@BeckyP005 , what else can I say but I'm SUPER DUPER excited that you have an estimated transfer date!!!  December will be here before you know it and I have everything crossed that this cycle will be very successful!!

@strudel82 , glad to hear you're in 3rd tri already...wow that went quick!  And boo to your mom and MIL for not understanding...WTH?

AFM, my biggest vent is that I haven't gotten my period yet and it's been over a month since my last period, which was post-BFN from DE FET.  I'm supposed to go back to the RE with my November period, but if AF doesn't show in the next week or two I may just give them a call.  I'm still hoping to cycle in January and don't want to be delayed b/c all of a sudden my period doesn't want to show up on a normal schedule.

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

• xmaystarxxmaystarx member
    edited October 2013
    Stinkerbell, I wouldn't be able to hold off like you! When is your beta? 

Mrs. McIrish - have I seen you on an RBA thread at another board? I thought I recognized your name. My consult with RBA is in November. 

Strudel - You are such a great person for offering an amazing gift! 

Becky - that is awesome that you are cycling after 2.5 years, fingers crossed. 

Seems like lots of you are in exciting times. I'd like to whine about playing the waiting game. I have go hurry up and wait for the consult and then wont be able to transfer until next year due to holiday shut down.

9/15/14 - Our first son born thanks to donor eggs at RBA after 7 failed own egg IVF cycles.
  • xmaystarx said:
    Stinkerbell, I wouldn't be able to hold off like you! When is your beta? Mrs. McIrish - have I seen you on an RBA thread at another board? I thought I recognized your name. My consult with RBA is in November. Strudel - You are such a great person for offering an amazing gift! Becky - that is awesome that you are cycling after 2.5 years, fingers crossed. Seems like lots of you are in exciting times. I'd like to whine about playing the waiting game. I have go hurry up and wait for the consult and then wont be able to transfer until next year due to holiday shut down.

Yes, you "know" me from the RBA under Tulley(one of my cats). No idea why I changed my name over there last year but too late now! I stopped posting on TB after we stopped trying in Feb but I'm a really old timer over here!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• They want me to do a beta on Friday 7dp5dt and then Monday 10dp5dt, and yeah....If it weren't for the false positive risk I's POAS tonight! lol.

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

• xmaystarx said:
    Stinkerbell, I wouldn't be able to hold off like you! When is your beta? Mrs. McIrish - have I seen you on an RBA thread at another board? I thought I recognized your name. My consult with RBA is in November. Strudel - You are such a great person for offering an amazing gift! Becky - that is awesome that you are cycling after 2.5 years, fingers crossed. Seems like lots of you are in exciting times. I'd like to whine about playing the waiting game. I have go hurry up and wait for the consult and then wont be able to transfer until next year due to holiday shut down.

Yes, you "know" me from the RBA under Tulley(one of my cats). No idea why I changed my name over there last year but too late now! I stopped posting on TB after we stopped trying in Feb but I'm a really old timer over here!

Ha! It must have been your siggy I recognized. Too funny, I didn't realize you were Tulley.

9/15/14 - Our first son born thanks to donor eggs at RBA after 7 failed own egg IVF cycles.
  • They want me to do a beta on Friday 7dp5dt and then Monday 10dp5dt, and yeah....If it weren't for the false positive risk I's POAS tonight! lol.

Oh that's awesome! I know 7dp5dt sounds scary right!!! They had me do mine 6dp5dt and that was so scary to me!! Oh fx for you!!!! Ill hold my breath for you until Friday!!!!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• @Lacyj67: I don't blame you for looking forward to being home alone. I've always loved the few nights when DH has been gone so I can watch chick-flicks and eat Taco Bell in solitude. lol

@BeckyP005: YAY for FINALLY cycling!! Sending you tons of good luck vibes!!

AFM: I had my final lining check this morning and it's a 10, triple stripe. YAY! So now I'm just waiting for my RE to review my labs & ultrasound so I'll be given a definite time and date for ET. :D

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• @DoublePortion , yea for triple stripe lining!!!  Sounds like you are very close to getting a transfer date...I'm so excited for you!!!  Wishing you the best of luck!! ;)

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

• MrsT4 said:
    @DoublePortion , yea for triple stripe lining!!!  Sounds like you are very close to getting a transfer date...I'm so excited for you!!!  Wishing you the best of luck!! ;)
    Thanks, but unfortunately I just found out that my e2 dropped from 484 last week to 263 today. Now I have to go for another lining check on Monday and ET won't be until that weekend or the 6th at the earliest. :((

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Stinkerbell- Hoping this is finally IT for you!!!

McIrish- So happy to see you here!! I have a good feeling about your next cycle!

Lacy- I this time flies by for you and you can move forward with your FET early in the new year.

Double P- I hope your levels improve and your FET is ASAP!!

AFM: our wtf went well. We have 2 frozen day 6 blasts. One is an expanded B and the other is an early A. Our RE was not concerned about them being frozen on day 6. He emphasized that they were still thriving and of very good quality and felt we had a 50% chance given the quality and recent improvements in freezing techniques.

We discussed bloodwork, and he felt that this was not contributing to the embryos not implanting. He felt that if we were having early losses it would be appropriate to do bloodwork, but given there was no implantation, didnt recommend it. He agreed to do it if I wanted, but I ultimately decided against it given he doesn't think it's a factor.
    I did have a hysteroscopy, which fortunately revealed a normal uterus. Endometrial bx results will be in next week.

We are going forward with our FET with my next cycle. Transfer late nov/early dec.... Hoping for a Christmas miracle. Preparing for our next steps.

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Becky- YEA!!! SO very excited for you!! We may be cycle buddies!!!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• MrsT4 said:
    @DoublePortion , yea for triple stripe lining!!!  Sounds like you are very close to getting a transfer date...I'm so excited for you!!!  Wishing you the best of luck!! ;)
    Thanks, but unfortunately I just found out that my e2 dropped from 484 last week to 263 today. Now I have to go for another lining check on Monday and ET won't be until that weekend or the 6th at the earliest. :((

Aww that stinks. I'm sorry.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• BeckyP005 said:
    MrsT4 said:

Aww that stinks. I'm sorry.
    Ditto, I'm sorry to hear your update..but I hope you get great news on Monday!

My favorite breed:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"