Secondary IF

Where are my Vampire Diaries ladies?

I must know, have all of you watching The Originals???  Thoughts?  I'm more into it than Vampire Diaries this season.  So far I've been a bit "meh" about Vampire Diaries this season but The Originals has me hooked!
November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

Re: Where are my Vampire Diaries ladies?

• Yup I am watching both... There is something about the evilness of Klaus that I just LOVE. Don't tell me anything from this week, because it is DVR'd, I haven't got to it yet. 

• Me, me! I got DH into it last season too. We both agree that we like The Originals now more. The plot in VD is getting a bit far-fetched although it looks like it may  be getting better now that they found Stefan. Stefan and Elena forever!! Don't tell me either, though. I still have to watch this week's episodes!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Loading the player...
  • Me, me! I got DH into it last season too. We both agree that we like The Originals now more. The plot in VD is getting a bit far-fetched although it looks like it may  be getting better now that they found Stefan. Stefan and Elena forever!! Don't tell me either, though. I still have to watch this week's episodes!

To my fellow Stefan and Elena lover, I promise you that last night's episode is an interesting one. :)
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Yup I am watching both... There is something about the evilness of Klaus that I just LOVE. Don't tell me anything from this week, because it is DVR'd, I haven't got to it yet. 
    Agreed.  I think Klaus is fabulous!  And Elijah is a sweetheart that I can't help but aww.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

To my fellow Stefan and Elena lover, I promise you that last night's episode is an interesting one. :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have to say I think those two should be together (Elena and Stefan), even though I am madly in love with Damon and shit Ian Somerhalder for that matter.  He can bite me anytime.  Or do whatever he wants to me.  I will NOT object. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have to say I think those two should be together (Elena and Stefan), even though I am madly in love with Damon and shit Ian Somerhalder for that matter.  He can bite me anytime.  Or do whatever he wants to me.  I will NOT object. 

Hee hee. I also like Klaus even though he's evil. There's something sexy and charming about him. And Elijah is a sweetheart. I can't wait until Caroline and Klaus eventually get together!! They better!!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

•  I can't wait until Caroline and Klaus eventually get together!! They better!!

TOTALLY agree with you on this! 

• freakyfast said: Amores0121 said:  I can't wait until Caroline and Klaus eventually get together!! They better!!

3 votes for Caroline and Klaus!!  To heck with Tyler.  I've always been a little
    underwhelmed by Tyler.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have to say I think those two should be together (Elena and Stefan), even though I am madly in love with Damon and shit Ian Somerhalder for that matter.  He can bite me anytime.  Or do whatever he wants to me.  I will NOT object. 

=):))   =))  too funny.  Shitting Ian Somerhalder makes me giggle-snort.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have to say I think those two should be together (Elena and Stefan), even though I am madly in love with Damon and shit Ian Somerhalder for that matter.  He can bite me anytime.  Or do whatever he wants to me.  I will NOT object. 

You know what I mean!  I'm saying he is one fine specimen. I suppose I needed a comma in there. sigh. See he gets me excited. 

• freakyfast said:
     I can't wait until Caroline and Klaus eventually get together!! They better!!

3 votes for Caroline and Klaus!!  To heck with Tyler.  I've always been a little underwhelmed by Tyler.
    Tyler always acts entitled.  Typical brat. I was glad when Klaus was going to take care of him, but sadly he let that go.  

You know what I mean!  I'm saying he is one fine specimen. I suppose I needed a comma in there. sigh. See he gets me excited. 
    Okay, that's really funny but I thought you actually meant shitting Ian Somerhalder.  I thought like you live, breathe....shit Ian Somerhalder.  It would've been a pretty strong statement. I think you should own that one.  :)
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

Okay, that's really funny but I thought you actually meant shitting Ian Somerhalder.  I thought like you live, breathe....shit Ian Somerhalder.  It would've been a pretty strong statement. I think you should own that one.  :)

OMG I am laughing like a hyena.  Ok! I mean it I EAT, BREATHE and SHIT IAN SOMERHALDER!!!  
    :x

OMG I am laughing like a hyena.  Ok! I mean it I EAT, BREATHE and SHIT IAN SOMERHALDER!!!  
    :x
    YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  And you m'lady have yourself a new catchphrase.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  And you m'lady have yourself a new catchphrase.

I need a T-Shirt with his picture and a caption. I Eat, Breathe, and Shit Ian Somerhalder. haha

• YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  And you m'lady have yourself a new catchphrase.

I need a T-Shirt with his picture and a caption. I Eat, Breathe, and Shit Ian Somerhalder. haha
    That is an excellent call.  Good thing Christmas is right around the corner.  For now, perhaps this will suffice:

August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• CheesyPeas you my dear are awesome! 

• hee hee uguys are cracking me up. but if Klaus would have killed Tyler, he would never get Caroline!

• hee hee uguys are cracking me up. but if Klaus would have killed Tyler, he would never get Caroline!
    Oh yeah, good call. Good thing the writers on that show think things through a little better than miss @freakyfast. Caroline would never stand for that! Was it Klaus who killed Tyler's mom?
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

Oh yeah, good call. Good thing the writers on that show think things through a little better than miss @freakyfast. Caroline would never stand for that! Was it Klaus who killed Tyler's mom?

Yes it was!

• CheesyPeas & Amores0121 Yeah well Klaus just needs to TAKE Caroline! She needs to be told what she wants.  Because she does want Klaus. (In the HOT way, not the abusive way) Ok you are probably right there are writers and I am NOT one of them.  I hope he builds his empire in New Orleans and comes back for her in all honesty.  Tyler needs to be with another dog.... uhhh. werewolf.  

• CheesyPeas & Amores0121 Yeah well Klaus just needs to TAKE Caroline! She needs to be told what she wants.  Because she does want Klaus. (In the HOT way, not the abusive way) Ok you are probably right there are writers and I am NOT one of them.  I hope he builds his empire in New Orleans and comes back for her in all honesty.  Tyler needs to be with another dog.... uhhh. werewolf.  
    @freakyfast I thought Tyler and and whatsherface were gonna get together. You know, the wolf that's having Klaus's baby? I wonder how Caroline's gonna handle that, though? I mean, I'd be pretty pissed..then again, they were never together.

• Amores0121 I don't know... It's obvious there is nothing between wolfgirl and Klaus.  But I almost wonder if a baby goes in the whole story line, maybe it does. I don't know.  I don't trust the witches.  They are in it for something bigger than what they say.  And who knows what a hybrid baby will do to a wolf, that can die. ya know? I don't know. it can go so many ways. 

• You'll learn some things in this week's episode about what a hybrid baby will do to a mom who can die...
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• You'll learn some things in this week's episode about what a hybrid baby will do to a mom who can die...
    Sumbitch... i knew it!! Haley that is her name. Or Hailey. I like that name, anyway, I didn't feel she was going to be a long time character.. But then when she showed up pregnant I thought ugh.  I didn't like her when she was in VD, but now she doesn't seem so bad, but we all know how easily people change in these shows. 

• I think I like the Originals better!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Sumbitch... i knew it!! Haley that is her name. Or Hailey. I like that name, anyway, I didn't feel she was going to be a long time character.. But then when she showed up pregnant I thought ugh.  I didn't like her when she was in VD, but now she doesn't seem so bad, but we all know how easily people change in these shows. 
    Yeah I didn't care for her on VD either but she seems okay on The Originals. Something about the way she talks bugs me though. Im not entirely sure what it is. I'm rooting for baby hybrid though. Klaus as a daddy is an interesting storyline I think.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

Yeah I didn't care for her on VD either but she seems okay on The Originals. Something about the way she talks bugs me though. Im not entirely sure what it is. I'm rooting for baby hybrid though. Klaus as a daddy is an interesting storyline I think.

It's like she tucks her upper lip when talking. But I totally know what you're talking about.

• Ok so I just finished both. I must say I still dig both. It's like I get two hours of wonderful guilty pleasure every week. VD was deep this week all I will say is I cried.

• Oh and did anyone catch what Rebecca said to Hayley about being pregnant??

Oh yeah wasn't it something that suggested that Rebecca was envious of hayley getting to be pregnant and be a mom?
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Rebecca said: 'A lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that you aren't taking better care of yours.'

@freakyfast Yes, I totally did! And you know she was talking about herself.

I watched the episodes on Saturday and I have to say I was disappointed with VD. Please don't tell me Stefan and Caroline are going to get romantic! I will just die. I want him and Elena back together already. Poor Stefan has suffered enough! Now he's going to be a completely different person because he doesn't remember anyone. AND WTH was up with Tyler just randomly showing up? And not saying a word. He looked like shit too.

I also don't like the way Hailey talks.  I just feel bad for that baby since it's a girl..Klaus will be killing all the boys so they don't come near her. At the same time, I can totally see him spoiling her like a princess! The witches are definitely cooking something up, I don't trust them either. Oooh and I don't like Davina. That bitch is evil. Also, I think it's rather interesting how Klaus has brought Cami into the picture to write his "memoirs". I also thought that was a reference to how he now wants his legacy written down for his baby.  Klaus also seems to be getting sexier by the minute...and who loved watching Jeremy do push-ups?? Panting over here! I need to stop watching with DH!!

• I really hope Stefan and Caroline don't get together too.  I feel like VDs listens pretty well to the voice of the viewers, and judging by this fully credible 3-person sample, Caroline just needs to get her little butt down to New Orleans to be with Klaus. 

I'm a Stefan and Elena girl too, and seeing them together this past episode made me want them together again but most of the time I feel like Stefan deserves so much better and that Elena is now tainted due to the fact that she did Stefan's brother.  I don't know how you go back from there.  I did have a little bit of a "yessss!" moment when Qetsiya told Damon that she's witnessed thousands of years of dopplegangers getting together though, so there's still obviously a part of me rooting for a fairytale ending.

I'm not a fan of Davina either.  There's something about her that bugs me as much as miss Hayley.  Maybe I'm just having trouble coming to terms with there being someone out there that could harm or kill an original.

I agree that Klaus is sexier by the minute.  Vampire Diaries (or the CW in general for that matter) does an amazing job at selecting some seriously sexy men for their parts...with the exception of Tyler who makes me roll my eyes every time I picture him.  And now I pause to think about the new guy, Jesse...he's really yummy and I'm glad that it looks like he'll be around for at least a few more episodes now that he's a vampire. :)

August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Well I don't think Caroline and Stefan will get together.  Form an alliance maybe, but they are too much Brother and Sister to me.  It almost seems gross if they were to get together.

I do think Stefan and Elena will eventually get back together, because of the doppelganger business, and just because it seems so. 

I don't like Davina either, maybe because she looks like a 9 year old, playing a 21 year old roll, she is immature and a brat, and I don't like that she is trying to find a way to kill the Originals either.   I can't remember how it came about that these 3 Originals can't be killed but the other ones were? Can anyone refresh me on that? 

• Well they can be killed with the stake made of wood from that tree.  That's how Cole was killed. I don't remember how Finn (is that his name) was killed aside from his mother doing it in that ritual, right?  I can't remember if it was a stake from that tree or something witchy.

I was thinking that Klaus got ahold of and burned all of the stakes from the wood of that tree except for the one that they coated in something that was supposed to prevent it from being burned...I can't remember who did that and what with though.  I'm thinking that one still perhaps burned up with Cole?  Man, I wish I had a VD photographic memory...

August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Ok ok!!! That is right the tree. I think Bonnie did something to one of the tree branches.  But ok that is right.  And yes the mom did some witchy thing to kill herself and one of the others.  BUT I also remembered that if an Original is killed all the vampires that were created from them, and down the line die as well correct? ( Or did someone do something to change that, I am not remembering? ) So killing an Original is not a good thing, its best just to be their buds. Also as much as Rebecca is a bitch I can't help but love and relate to her. 

• Ok ok!!! That is right the tree. I think Bonnie did something to one of the tree branches.  But ok that is right.  And yes the mom did some witchy thing to kill herself and one of the others.  BUT I also remembered that if an Original is killed all the vampires that were created from them, and down the line die as well correct? ( Or did someone do something to change that, I am not remembering? ) So killing an Original is not a good thing, its best just to be their buds. Also as much as Rebecca is a bitch I can't help but love and relate to her. 

I think that only applied when the witchy business with the mom was going on. Because she linked them all together and that's when Fin was killed and when Fin was killed some other vampires died too. I think either Bonnie undid that spell or when the mom died it was over.  And that's when they were all worried about dying b/c they didn't want to kill Klaus b/c then Stefan and Damon would die or something like that, but after the spell was over they still wanted to try and kill him. So I don't think it applies anymore. So much has happened it's hard to remember!

I agree that Elaina does seem tainted now, but I think she could get back to her old self or maybe a new self, if her and Stefan got back together!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"