Two Under 2
Options

double stroller suggestions

We just found out that we will be expecting our second baby. We are trying to plan ahead and think of everything new that we are going to need to purchase. My aunt was raving about the Phil & Ted's double stroller, but DS1 will barely be 2 and I think he will be a little young to sit in the underneath part. What are your suggestions for double strollers for 2u2?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: double stroller suggestions

• Options
    We just found out that we will be expecting our second baby. We are trying to plan ahead and think of everything new that we are going to need to purchase. My aunt was raving about the Phil & Ted's double stroller, but DS1 will barely be 2 and I think he will be a little young to sit in the underneath part. What are your suggestions for double strollers for 2u2?
    What are your main uses for a stroller?  Do you walk outside, or are you mostly in the mall, etc?  What kind of terrain will you take it on?  and, what's your budget? 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    We go on walks outside and are always taking DS1 to places like the zoo, sea world, places like that and the mall/stores
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love our Baby Jogger City Select tandem stroller. I put my older daughter in the front and the younger in the back. They don't sit under so they can still see out. We're now expecting our third and we can attach a foot board for my 2 year old and move the 1 year old to the bottom seat so the baby can be in the back seat.
    We can fit through doors easily, it steals easily, and we end up moving off the sidewalk so double wides can get by. That's the biggest reason I won't get a double wide stroller.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have a city mini double and love it. It's a lot easier to push than tandem strollers and fits through most doors. My LOs are 18 months apart. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have had a Bumbleride Indie Twin, BOB Duallie, Britax B-Ready, and a Valco Snap Dual.  I liked the Indie Twin but I didn't think the push was that great so I got the Duallie and I adore it.  I walk and jog for exercise and it's perfect for that.  I liked my B-Ready as a tandem option because the push was still nice but I could use it as a single or double.  I personally like having a walking stroller in the garage ready to go (loaded with the dog's leash, kids diapers and snacks) and then another car stroller.  I have a Bugaboo Bee with Junior X Rider right now that I am loving since it's a 19 inch wide double stroller. It's perfect for the mall, doctor's appointment, the kids museum, etc and then I will take the Duallie if we really need both seats say for like an all day outing at a Zoo.  

My mom took my B-Ready but it was a nice car double for me. It was pretty big and heavy though. I don't love the City Select because I think it's hard to push.  I tried my cousin's for a weekend and knew I didn't want that.  

I am probably going to get another true double here soon and I am looking at the Jane Powertwin.  It has air tires (which are AMAZING and really make a stroller easy to push) and it's a tandem.  Somewhat hard to find but they do pop up used sometimes.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Another vote for the baby jogger city select.  We bought it with our first, knowing our second wouldn't be far behind.  We love that you can have two seats or 1 seat and 1 car seat, and that if you just have one kid for an outing, just take off the 2nd seat and it's back to a single stroller.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE my Baby Jogger Double Summit!
  • Options
    We have the Combi double. It was a lower price point than a lot of other side by sides I looked at and it's nice and light weight. It folds up easily as well.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"