South Florida Babies

coco

just wanted to check up on you and send you a big hug :)
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: coco

• Thanks! I'm doing a lot better today. After I got the news, I went straight home... never returned from lunch. Dh met me at home for a huge long hug which I really needed. We are both hurt, but realize God will never put anything in front of us that we can't handle. He has a plan for us, and we are accepting it w/ open arms. After the waterworks stopped, I went shopping for some entertainment. It really helped... got my mind off of things. I was home 1.5 hr later, and by that time DH was home from work. We just spent some quiet quality time together, which was what we needed. Thanks for checking up on me!!! Everyone's kind words and support is making me stronger. Oh, and seeing all the beautiful babies in siggies makes me smile! They are all so adorable! I hope to meet them one day. =)
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • you have amazing strength! i'm glad you are feeling better, i was thinking about you last night :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad to see that you are feeling better.....I hate that you have to go through this!!!! ((HUGS))
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"