July 2011 Moms
Options

Re-introducing myself

Hi Ladies,

It's been a long time since I've been on TB. Once my son was born I found it hard to get on here. Then, when he was older and I found time he was too busy trying to type that I couldn't even be on the computer. But I found the app on my phone (which he knows is mommys and he can't touch).

My DH and I are TTC, although he doesn't know that. He has wanted another baby since DS was 6 months old but I kept putting it off telling him I wasn't ready, and until now that was true. He wants another one ASAP so when I went for my annual on Monday I had my mirena removed. He doesn't know this and I'm hoping I can keep it a secret. His joy when I eventually (hopefully) get a BFP will be worth trying to keep this a secret.

Hope everyone is doing well. I recognize some names from before but most are new.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Re-introducing myself

• Options
    Welcome back. Good luck. 

The board has been pretty dead for a while! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have noticed. That's pretty depressing considering back when I was pregnant if I missed one day I had A LOT of catching up to do!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back! It is pretty dead, sadly. But people still pop in here and there, so that's something! Good luck TTC! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"