School-Aged Children

What are the best booster seats

What are the best booster seats. DD is turning five and is begging for a booster seat. She sits very well in DS' so I am going to give her our second Diono Monteray high back and need to replace that one for DHs car. Which should I look at?Thanks
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: What are the best booster seats

• My 6.5 and 8.5 just sit in a Graco low back booster. They're $20 at Walmart.
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need one for that my somDS and DD can fit in so definitely high back as she is only turning 5 and I am not ready for him to do backless.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that you should take her to the store and try her out in some if you are set to move her.  Boosters will fit each child differently and it's important to make sure that the belts are hitting her in the proper spots.  Car Seats for the Littles on Facebook is a great resource for help when it comes to car seats and boosters.  
  • Thanks. I love the Sunshine Monteray but hate to spend what they ask now for an extra one, I moved our extra one for her to use in the can already. I might have to suck it up. And the kids want pink but I want solid color because I don't want them to hate it when they are like 8-10
  • We have Recaro HBBs - the Vivo and ProBooster.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • MrsLee04 said:
    We have ones similar to these:

https://www.amazon.com/Britax-Parkway-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B008HCXIRA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382051317&sr=8-2&keywords=britax+booster

We bought them in 2011 so they look a little different, but basically the same seat.
    We have this for DS. It was important for us to get one that was comfy enough for him to sleep in for the occassional road trip. This one works well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"