August 2013 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    My discharge has taken a yellowish hue but its still egg whitish and doesn't smell so I'm thinking normal? I'm afraid to google discharge. Thought AF was coming but I guess not. Still haven't DTD so I'm not pg!

I've been needing to rub my scar but who has time for that? I haven't shaved my legs in 2 weeks
  • Options
    I must have had a hemorrhoid and not known until just now when I went to use the restroom and it looked like I got my entire period at once by the time I was done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eff Aunt Flo and pp bleeding and the fact tampons are uncomfortable now ... I had a c section what the hell lady parts!

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• Options
    mommabmb said:

Since I've given birth, my Q tips are so gross! Who knew a baby would make my ear wax so gross?

Same...so gross!
  • Options
    mommabmb said:
    Since I've given birth, my Q tips are so gross! Who knew a baby would make my ear wax so gross?
    OMG me too. I don't know what that's all about, but ew!
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wth birth control why am i still bleeding for? a week and a half is enough thank you. Stupid iud
  • Options
    I have incredibly loud farts in the morning lately. It actually has startled LO a few times, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    my t shirt isn't the only thing soaked with night sweat. I could wring out my underwear. When does it end?!
  • Options
    @tanabeans- are you supposed to rub your c section scar? My doc never mentioned this!

• Options

I have incredibly loud farts in the morning lately. It actually has startled LO a few times, lol.

This exactly... Whoopsie..
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    BabyE143BabyE143 member
    edited October 2013
    So I went ahead and put coconut oil on LO's cradle cap last night. Woke up to her head (where I put the oil) smelling like spit up/ vomit. What. The. Hell. :-&

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• Options
    LAMuehlen said:

Wth birth control why am i still bleeding for? a week and a half is enough thank you. Stupid iud

I've been bleeding since I got the iud. It's been two months now... Tired of this shit!
  • Options
    Hopping on the iud train. 4 weeks since insertion and still bleeding.
  • Options
    @nnikki10 I had spit up in my hair since Friday. I finally got up at 530 this morning so I could get in a shower before DD woke up.

• Options
    BabyE143 said:
    So I went ahead and put coconut oil on LO's cradle cap last night. Woke up to her head (where I put the oil) smelling like spit up/ vomit. What. The. Hell. :-&
    I love coconut oil, but it does sort of the same thing to my LO.  I have been putting lavender essential oil in with it, and that's made the smell better.  When I put plain coconut oil on her head, after an hour or two, her forehead will smell like I dried her with a towel that had sat in the washer too long before I put it in the dryer.  I think it just has to do with their chemistry.

Anniversary

• Options
    I haven't had to deal with gas until now....and good lord does it smell.

Anniversary

• Options
    I went to the hair dresser for the first time in months yesterday, she washed my hair 3 times before putting conditioner in. I guess I need to shower more...

Also (it's tmi Tuesday, so you asked for it) I used to think tv shows exaggerated how loud queefs could be... Not any more...

• Options
    I have had HORRIBLE gas. I try to blame it on the dog, but I don't think DH is buying it
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    I haven't shaved my legs in about 2 weeks and I just discovered dried up baby poop on my shirt. Hot.
             image         image
  • Options
    I am doing a tmi for my husband this week.... He changed LO's diaper, washed his hands, then sat down and started eating Cheetos. Apparently he didn't wash well enough because he looked at his hand after he had already started eating and noticed a dried brown smear on one of his fingers. Yummy.... Poopy Cheetos.

• Options
    @LAMuelen I bled for a month straight after my IUD was inserted! I guess my tmi is that I haven't shaved in weeks. Like, anywhere.  I'm gonna have to steal my husband's clippers and go to town eventually.
  • Options
    My skin has been so dry and breaking out for the last two weeks. Rather than use more moisturizer, every time I pump, I wipe up the breast milk left on me and put it on my face. Day two of this and the bumps are almost all gone.

Add me to the smelly/increased fart list.

Despite my best efforts and the fact that I use "clinical protection" deodorant, my armpits smell like tacos by the end of the day. So sexy.
  • Options
    AF has made her first PP appearance and it's like the Red Sea over here. I think I'm going to bleed out.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    @AAhcaha13 yes it's supposed to help the scar have less tenderness but I've heard mixed reviews. I didn't have a c/s so I was actually talking about my hoo ha, there can be pain during DTD if you have a tear so I planned to rub mine before attempting sexy time
  • Options
    Finally quit bleeding but still farting from both my vagina and ass like it's my job!!!!!
  • Options
    I smelled LOs neck and armpit cheese this morning while cleaning her for Dr appt....I thought I would throw up from smell!
  • Options
    samanthafavorite said: Eff Aunt Flo and pp bleeding and the fact tampons are uncomfortable now ...  This is exactly what I came in here to say. I blithely put in a tampon yesterday morning without thinking about the fact that the string would be rubbing right up against my freshly-healed perineum. MFOUCH. I tried to tough it out but ended up switching to a pad, and I feel so gross. It was a long time of going back and forth between do I want to feel filthy and bloody or do I want to be able to sit with my knees together. (At least it makes sense since I had a vaginal delivery... if I were experiencing this with a section I'd be extra pissed.)
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kwrecks said:

BabyE143 said:

I love coconut oil, but it does sort of the same thing to my LO.  I have been putting lavender essential oil in with it, and that's made the smell better.  When I put plain coconut oil on her head, after an hour or two, her forehead will smell like I dried her with a towel that had sat in the washer too long before I put it in the dryer.  I think it just has to do with their chemistry.

All I know is that she reeks lol! Glad she's not the only one with this problem :) Too bad I don't have lavender oil hanging around the house, I would definitely do that if that was the case!

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• Options
    snissing sucked when I was pregnant and still sucks now
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    petey1106 said:

I no longer smell like body odor. Thanks to fenugreek I now smell like maple syrup. I had meatloaf the other night and ended up smelling like soy sauce. DH is now referring to me only as soy sauce.

OK, mental note, DO NOT drink anything while reading the TMI Post....My laptop is now covered in milk(not BM) and I just actually peed myself laughing at this..and that is now my TMI post

• Options
    My body has taken to making farting sounds daily... With my arm pits. I couldn't normally do that if I tried. Now I put LO on the changing table *fart*... Move LO into position to nurse *fart*... And a number of other normal activities. Apparently they rub just right and have just he right amount of moisture now adays
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
  • Options
    k4maynes said:

I get a weird sense of satisfaction when I've successfully suctioned a booger from my lo's nose.

I do, too, lol. Love the nosefreda!
  • Options
    @catskitch google pelvic floor strengthening, you shouldnt have to sniss forever, also look into physical therapy.
  • Options
    @BabyE143 If you end up picking up any lavender oil, also pick up some eucalyptus oil as well.  Then use a hand mixer and whip it up, and then add the oil.  Whipping it up makes it so much easier to put on, the lavender is good as a night time lotion, and the eucalyptus is great for a baby vics! Also, I've been told by other mamas that if you are BFing, it's great to put on your nipples in the winter, because your nips will dry out because the air is so dry, so that will help to keep them moisturized!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"