One & Done: Only child
Options

OT: Creating art with kids supplies

So we're temporarily living a few states away from our primary residence, and I only packed things I thought I would need or want. Well, lately I've been wanting to draw/ paint etc. I'm not a seasoned artist at all, more of a wannabe. But I left all of my art supplies back home and I'm not trying to buy stuff I already have. Have any of you done art projects with kids materials, like crayons, markers, construction paper, etc.? I think I just need to know people do this. I need a little inspiration.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OT: Creating art with kids supplies

• Options
    Pinterest, yo!  I'm sure there are great ideas on there :) Also, I've seen these done before, and they can be very pretty.  https://www.marthastewart.com/272535/crayon-hearts
  • Options
    Okay, now I'm thinking about it, and how cute would some wax paper stars in a window be?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ooo pinterest is a good idea! I do like the hearts, they're cute. I was thinking more like a composition type thing than a project, but maybe I'll find something that strikes me.
  • Options
    You can make collages with anything, including magazines and found objects. Technically, you only need a pencil if you want to draw.

You can always buy something that you don't already own. Have you tried charcoal, pastels, watercolors, mosaic tile, stamp-making (can shape wine corks, veggies or fruit)? You can make art from just about anything, even toilet paper rolls. Have fun :)

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"