Colorado Babies
Options

OBGYN Rec's with Kaiser?

Hi ladies,
BOTB and TTC in Denver! Mostly a lurker but hoping to post more as my DH and I start our journey.

Wondering if anyone has OB/GYN recommendations for the Denver metro area. We are currently on Kaiser and so far I'm not thrilled with their options. Anyone have recommendations of who to check out? Also wondering where you delivered on Kaiser? St Joes? Swedish?

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: OBGYN Rec's with Kaiser?

• Options
    I go to the Arapahoe and Holly office. I've only been once for a pre conception meeting and saw Dr. Celnik, spelling?, but she was great. Once we get pregnant I plan to deliver at Skyridge which is where the Dr's in that office deliver.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi, I go to the Franklin office downtown and see Dr. Christina Ballonoff....I have only seen her for an annual wellness/family planning but loved her (sounds like above post). I am 8wks now and go in tmrw for my first appt with the NP. Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  I am also a Kaiser member and I also go to the Franklin building.  I was told you really don't have one doctor because they rotate doctors and you don't know whether or not your doctor will be there the day you deliver.  Most of my appts are with a nurse, Shirelle Claggett.  My hubby and I LOVE her!  Our one doc appt was with Antigone Parrish and she was great.  I complain a lot about Kaiser because I have been with them for a long time and have gone in for multiple issues; however I have had nothing but awesome experiences so far with all of my prenatal visits.  Everyone has been so kind and wonderful.  I email them and I get a response within an hour typically.  I am almost 17 weeks.  I will probably deliver at St. Joe's because it is the closest and I was born there too. :)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am at the Westminster Clinic, Dr. Amy Le is great, I had her with my last pregnancy 7 years ago. She is greeat this time also. Delivered at Good Samaritan in Lafayette, willmgo there again this time. Westminster Clinic has been the best thus far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"