December 2011 Moms

Pregnant ladies and TTC check in

Just wondering how everyone is doing?  I cant see tickers on my phone.  How far along are you?  Any recent or up coming dr appointments?  What are you worried/nervous about this time around?

TTC ladies - How is it going?? How long have you been trying?  How are you feeling about it?

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
#1 born December 2011
TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
#2 born May 2013
TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
#3 born August 2015 
#4!!!!!!! due June 2017 

Re: Pregnant ladies and TTC check in

• I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant with LO#2. Feeling pretty good, other than lots and lots of insomnia. I have my GTT next week and I am NOT looking forward to that at all. Having had GD in the past I know exactly what I'm in for if I flunk, and even though I know it's not the worst thing in the world I really, really did not enjoy my GD diet.

Mostly I'm worried about how DS is going to react to sharing his parents, but the fact is that whether he likes it or not he's going to have to adjust to having a new baby in the house. I would like to make it as easy as possible for him, though.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 18 weeks on Thursday and feeling good, aside from being tired often. 

My a/s is scheduled for 11/01 and I am terrified of getting bad news for some reason. I will be so relieved and happy once that appointment is done and everything looks good. We will also be finding out the sex that day. My next midwife appointment is 3 days before the a/s and I am looking forward to hearing the heart beat again. The 3 times I've heard it, it was 164, 155 and then 150. :-) 

How about you, jess? How is life with two littles going? Are you ready for #3 yet? 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant with LO#2. Feeling pretty good, other than lots and lots of insomnia. I have my GTT next week and I am NOT looking forward to that at all. Having had GD in the past I know exactly what I'm in for if I flunk, and even though I know it's not the worst thing in the world I really, really did not enjoy my GD diet.

Mostly I'm worried about how DS is going to react to sharing his parents, but the fact is that whether he likes it or not he's going to have to adjust to having a new baby in the house. I would like to make it as easy as possible for him, though.
    hope you pass the GD test this time!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @ricola- Everyday gets a little easier.  Makes me question whether to go for a 3rd or not.  I don't feel like my family is complete but it seems crazy to go back to the newborn stuff after getting into a grove with my 2.  All that being said the plan is to start TTC#3 in July/August unless I change my mind.  DH is leaving it completely up to me to decide.

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mbt21 - yay for being sooo close!!

DS does not STTN. DD slept through the night at 6wks and spoiled us. His sleep is so inconsistent. He does STTN maybe once a week, then wakes up 3x the next night but for the most part he has one feeding at 3 or 4am.

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 30 weeks here! Just got dx with GD...didn't have that with DS. Waiting to see MFM now for my future plan! I'm worried that I'm going to have trouble with delivery because DS was 7lbs 3oz and I had a really hard time (pushed for 2 hours and tore awful...recovery took a full 6 months). He was born at 37 weeks so I'm wondering if I had GD last time and it was just borderline so it got missed (since he was so big at 37 weeks). Other than that, just getting nervous because I went into labor at 31.5 weeks with DS and ended up in the hospital and then home bed rest....I can't wait until I'm about 34-35 weeks when I can be less worried about problems if LO decides to come early. Glad to see everyone else checking in and doing well!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 6 weeks here and DD at 22 months still doesn't sleep all night so we have insomnia together!!
  • 30 weeks here! Just got dx with GD...didn't have that with DS. Waiting to see MFM now for my future plan! I'm worried that I'm going to have trouble with delivery because DS was 7lbs 3oz and I had a really hard time (pushed for 2 hours and tore awful...recovery took a full 6 months). He was born at 37 weeks so I'm wondering if I had GD last time and it was just borderline so it got missed (since he was so big at 37 weeks). Other than that, just getting nervous because I went into labor at 31.5 weeks with DS and ended up in the hospital and then home bed rest....I can't wait until I'm about 34-35 weeks when I can be less worried about problems if LO decides to come early. Glad to see everyone else checking in and doing well!

Maybe your first baby wasn't in the best position? I've seen a lot of ladies on the VBAC board deliver bigger babies vaginally after having a mal-positioned baby requiring a csection. Hope that baby stays happy inside for another month!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • ashezp said:

6 weeks here and DD at 22 months still doesn't sleep all night so we have insomnia together!!

Oh my. How are you surviving first tri without sleep??? Hope your LO figures out how wonderful sleep is soon!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Ricola said:

I am 18 weeks on Thursday and feeling good, aside from being tired often. 

My a/s is scheduled for 11/01 and I am terrified of getting bad news for some reason. I will be so relieved and happy once that appointment is done and everything looks good. We will also be finding out the sex that day. My next midwife appointment is 3 days before the a/s and I am looking forward to hearing the heart beat again. The 3 times I've heard it, it was 164, 155 and then 150. :-) 

How about you, jess? How is life with two littles going? Are you ready for #3 yet? 

You have any gut feeling about the sex?? Are you still planning a home birth?

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Just got AF and can report our first failed cycle. Oh well maybe this cycle. Trying not to stress about it.

@mtb can't believe you are so far along already that went quickly. @jeselayne sorry that ds is not sttn yet, our ds took forever so 6 weeks would be a miracle, but I really hope it happens soon :)@ricola sorry that you are still worrying, its totally understandable, but super exciting that you will find out the gender soon! @earlychener sorry about the gd diagnosis doesn't sound like fun all, but I'm sure you will come through it well. Hopefully you can get some good answers form mfm. @ ashezp sorry that you are still having sttn issues especially when I'm sure you are exhausted. @moosebaby I hope you pass your gtt with flying colors :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• I am 18 weeks on Thursday and feeling good, aside from being tired often. 

You have any gut feeling about the sex?? Are you still planning a home birth?
    I think it's a boy, DH thinks it's a girl. :-) Yes, definitely planning a home birth!

Thank you, designer!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I'm 23 weeks...I think? Whatever it says down below. :)  Poor second kid, already neglected.

I'm feeling really great physically and DS1 seems to be over the hump of cutting his 2 year molars **KNOCK ON ALL THE WOOD YOU HAVE** so everybody is sleeping through the night again.

I'm nervous about having 2 kids, especially since DS1's routine will be totally wrecked soon after the birth (I'm staying home again, so we're pulling him out of full time daycare 6-8 weeks after DS2 is born - hoping to find a p/t solution that works).

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

• I am a little over 25 weeks. I know baby still has plenty of time to move, but currently he is breech just like DD. It really hasn't quite sink in that I am going to be a mom of two soon. DH and I just booked a last minute trip this November to use some of his vacation days. I am very much looking forward to that and spending time together as a family of three before DS arrives.

Thank you everyone for the updates. mtb, I cannot believe how close you are :) !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• oasismomma too funny about already neglecting number #2 its so true though and ccip I'll be hoping that LO turns for you. 

Also right now my chart is fairly boring since I just started a new cycle, but how do I link it?  I have no clue...

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

• @arnold94

DD was breech from about 28 weeks right my C/S at 39 weeks. I tried everything that spinningbabies and my doctor recommended, but nothing worked!

Sending positive thoughts that your LO flips!

@designer303 - thanks :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @arnold94 - DS flipped around 32-34 wks and I never felt it. I thought it would be a huge movement but maybe I was too busy chasing DD.

@designer303 - I love to chart stalk!!S

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • so I copied the link that fertility friend gave me and copied it into my sig area for message boards for my chart, but I don't think its working :(

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

• We are 29 weeks as of today. We have another DS due 01/01/14. Just had GD test on Monday & waiting for results. I passed last time, so I'm hoping for another pass.

I'm mostly worried about after DH goes back to work in the spring & managing being mom, wife & housekeeper with 2 little ones, all while still working FT too. I'm sure we'll find our groove, but I worry about not being able to keep up with things!

My 2 December boys

• It's hard to believe so many women are so far along or already have another child!

We're on our 5th cycle with our fertility clinic, another inject/IUI like we did with DS. We have an IUI tomorrow, so I'm really hoping this is it. I'm trying to focus on stuff around the house and upcoming birthday/Christmas stuff. My excitement gets ridiculous at this time of year, so that helps.

Good luck!! I hope this is it for you!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • arnold94 said:
    @AnotherDreamer - good luck tomorrow!  
    This! 

DH and I have not really been trying, but not preventing either for about 18 months and we are at a point now where we have to make some decisions.  We had always planned to have 2 children, but I had also planned to do it before my 40th birthday and time is starting to run out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just got a SURPRISE positive two days ago! EDD: June 25th!
  • Just got a SURPRISE positive two days ago! EDD: June 25th!

Congrats!!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Good luck today anotherdreamer!!! And congrats to messymommy!

April 2015 IVF#1

Silly mugglesimage

• We are in month one of TTC. Hope this is our month, but we will see. :)

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • bridein08 said:

We are in month one of TTC. Hope this is our month, but we will see. :)

Good luck!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Thanks- this is just crazy
  • Not currently TTC but we will start in December! This is my first month off of BC pills and I'm on day 29 with no AF in sight. I wish I would have started to temp this cycle but I decided not to. I will start whenever AF decides to show up so I have an idea of when I'm ovulating.

• Good luck to all of you! :-D
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

Found out yesterday that I flunked and have GD again. It's not the end of the world, but I am not looking forward to a low-carb holiday season!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

Found out yesterday that I flunked and have GD again. It's not the end of the world, but I am not looking forward to a low-carb holiday season!

That stinks. I'm sorry. You will
    Have to plan a super yummy post delivery sweet treat!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"