Delaware Babies

Any FTP Moms in the Wilmington/Hockessin area?

Hi Ladies

I'm 8 weeks and live in Hockessin.  Anyone else out there? 

Re: Any FTP Moms in the Wilmington/Hockessin area?

• Hi and welcome!! congrats!! I have two boys, a 4 yr old and 1yr old! I live in Wilmington, but work in Hockessin!

I use to post a lot when I was on maternity leave, but since then life has gotten very busy!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!  If you have any good info. for me regarding clubs/groups for new moms in our area let me know.  I'm not a Delaware native but have been living her for a couple years.  Once the baby comes I may be a stay at home mom and will be looking to join local groups.

• Loading the player...
  • I am not sure where you will deliver, I think there is something at Christiana hospital. I am not sure of any other things around the area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Bear but work in Hockessin. 

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I live in Pike Creek and have an 8 month old. I work but I know that there is a mommy and me class at Christiana Hospital. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi, I have no clue about any where any classes or groups meet.  But I'm going to be a ftm, due in May!  I live in North Wilmington.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi! im not sure of any groups. I live in MD but its so close to DE that I consider myself in delaware lol 

congrats on your lo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"