Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What were your favorite toys or activities as a child?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1. Good!
    2. Highlights - boating on raccoon lake, Alzheimer's walk and Conner prairie lowlights - starting back to work tomorrow :(
    3. nothing. I have to go back to work tomorrow
    4. I loves water and being outside!
  • 1.  How are you?    Very Tired

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight- It was a 3 day weekend for me/ Lowlight-I hurt my back on Monday

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Friday (Girls Night Out)

4.  What were your favorite toys or activities as a child? I loved playing outside, dress-up, swimming

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  Much better!

2.  We had some friends visit with their 2.5 year old and we had a blast!  We took them to a pumpkin patch / apple orchard on Saturday morning and the boys had so much fun.  Eli was so sad when they left.

3.  I had the day off on Monday, and it was nice to get some things done that are normally a little difficult with a toddler in tow.  DH is going to try and start transitioning Eli out of his crib and onto a twin mattress tonight.  I am NOT looking forward to that.  I want to leave him in the crib until he's 18!

4.  I was a very girly girl - Barbies, dress-up, and anything involving princesses.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Good, but tired. DS is a light sleeper and wakes every hour.

2. Highlight: Talked to my boss and they are giving me more time off because we are going to be shut down within days of me returning to work, so instead of going back Dec. 12 I go back Jan. 2, YAY! Also talked about going part time, which was what I was hoping for but too chicken to ask. Lowlight: Got frustrated by my lack of sleep and totally went psycho on DH. Not fair because he has been working 60+ hour a week. I felt like a total bitch.

3. Getting a portable dishwasher from my parents so I can stop washing all these dishes 3x a day!

4. Guess I'm a total weirdo but my favorite toys weren't actually a toy. My dad bought me an antique check writer and typewriter and those were my favorite things to play with.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"