Single Parents
Options

Finally got a response from BD

(Blank stare)
If anyone remembers, I said that I hadn't gotten a response from my child's "father". I told him May 6 and I'm due Nov 23.. So I finally got a response...here's how...

after watching his Facebook page I noticed a girl posting on his page saying "oh I had so much fun with you last night" blah blah blah "I miss you".

So I waited and then I ended up messaging the girl. She says she's his "girlfriend" and she's pissed about him tellin her that he didn't have any kids.
So she talks to him and he tells her "Well I don't really wanna communicate with her until after the baby is born and DNA proves that she's mine. She might be mine, she might not be"

THEN he told his dad and his dad says "don't act like a dad until DNA says that you are the dad".

Okay. Fine. You want a DNA test. No problem. I was going to get that done just because anyway. I'm not offended by that at all. My thing is, YOU couldn't tell me that you piece of shit? You've been ignoring me since MAY. When I told you I was pregnant, all you dumb ass had to say was "okay but I want a DNA test". How hard is that!?

Then he goes on to tell his "gf" that he pulled out when we had sex. Now you're talking in circles. You JUST said "it might be mine". You know you didn't pull out, stupid piece of shit.

I hate stupid immature men. I really really really really do.

Re: Finally got a response from BD

• Options
    Wow... what a scumbag. I would just file for CS with your state and let them order the DNA test. If the state orders it and it says he is the father, he will have to pay for it as part of his required amount. Or at least that's how they do it in Florida, I don't know where you live, so I can't speak for how your state will handle it. I'm sorry you have to deal with such a lowlife.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • Options

Wow... what a scumbag. I would just file for CS with your state and let them order the DNA test. If the state orders it and it says he is the father, he will have to pay for it as part of his required amount. Or at least that's how they do it in Florida, I don't know where you live, so I can't speak for how your state will handle it. I'm sorry you have to deal with such a lowlife.

I believe that's how they do it here too. I have a family member who works for child support and I'll be talking to her soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH and he told her "if it proves that she's mine then I'm going to take care of her"
    Yeah whatever. You'll be lucky if I call you once I have her since you want to act like an Asswipe.
  • Options
    The nice thing about filing for CS in my state with CSE not as a civil case is they only set up CS. If you have a BD like one of the other posters who is very enthusiastic about being a part of LO's life, setting up visitation and CS at the same time makes sense but for those who's BDs are like yours I would personally put them in the position where they need to take action to see LO. There are very good men out there who are very civil. Those women don't usually need advice but the men that ignore their children or play the ignorance card without case I feel need to show their intentions towards LO. Just remember, as soon as you establish paternity there is no getting rid of him. He becomes LO's next of kin and who will get LO should anything happen to you if he wants.
  • Options
    my daughter's father is a piece of shit too, so i can relate. he hasn't even acknowledged the fact that his daughter has even been born. I'm so sorry you have to put up with all this too, it's just not right. I agree: file for CS and they'll order a DNA test. I'm looking into it myself to see how to do it.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    Men are idiots. Mine said he had a vasectomy. Then when I said he's the only one I slept with he said he needs DNA proof. That was our 1 and only conversation about LO, back in March! Whatever. The state will be knocking on his door soon enough.

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better, my BD is an even bigger piece of shit! We were together for 2 years when I found out I was preggo, shortly after that I started getting lovely messages from his other "gf" saying she was going to kick my ass and kill me, she didn't care that I was preg. Needless to say we aren't together anymore. Since I found out I was preg he had not come to one dr appt, bought one thing for the baby, and after having my son oct 2 he has yet to visit him cause I live to far (1hr) away. The only call I got was from him asking why I didn't give my son his name and make him a 3rd, and why I didn't tell him I was in labor! Like hello douchebag! You haven't had any part of anything, why would I!? I don't think in going to go for child support cause I don't want him near us, and I'm scared he will fight for custody if I do. My baby isn't going anywhere with him alone, especially since he lives with the girl who wanted to kill me! Who knows how she would treat my son. Any advice on this situation?
  • Options
    Wow... so, wait, you and him were together for 2 years... how long was he dating this other girl? My ex and I were together for 4 years and he dated this girl behind my back once in our 3rd year in and then again a month before we broke up for good.  She stalked me, too.  Wanted to beat me up for calling her a cunt.  Which, I should take back, she has neither depth nor warmth to have the privilege of being called a cunt.  Anyway, if you have documentation of that, then you can always use that against her. But if not, I'm not really sure what all you can do.  If he files for some sort of custody, get a lawyer and then explain that you don't feel safe leaving your son with him, that you believe he would be in a hostile environment.  You'll still have to find a way to prove it.

Anyone else with advice?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I did file a police report and kept all the texts and emails. He also has a bit of a record and smokes pot like it's going out of style so I'm hoping it's all in my favor. We were together 2 yrs, he was with her for a year and a half. The day I kicked him out he moved right in with her, it was like he was waiting for an out. I've never seen anyone move so fast but it took him forever to move in. The only good thing that came of all if it was my sweet baby boy . (Who thankfully looks only like me) lol
  • Options
    What a douchebag.  And high-five for the baby looking like you, mine looks mostly like me too. Everyone tells me how much she looks like me.  I love it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my daughter also looks just like me..thank god. which is great, since I haven't even heard ONE word from Ryan since she's been born. He wouldn't respond to any of my messages. But it's fine: I tried to get him to come see her and do the right thing, but since he won't, the state will be taking care of him soon enough, fine with me. He chose the hard way...
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"