Pre-School and Daycare

What is your 5 year old DS's favorite toy/book?

I'm figuring out a list of gift ideas for my son's birthday (our family and friends always ask me for one) and I'm wondering if you could share what your 5 year old son's favorite toy or book is OR what you're getting your LO for his 5th birthday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is your 5 year old DS's favorite toy/book?

• Legos/magna tiles

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He loves legos, pretty much any book but loved the dinotrux and revenge of the dinotrux... His classmates were in hysterics when I read those in class! For his 5th birthday/Christmas we got him a Nintendo dsi... (But we spend a lot of time at his older brothers doctors appt and the game systems have been a huuuuge help)
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Loading the player...
  • DS's 5th birthday party was over the weekend so I can tell you what he received.

lego city stuff, imaginext batmobile and batcopter, board games (monopoly jr. spot it, joker/batman game), a globe, pirate ship, hockey net and sticks, lego watch, dry erase markers and a wipe off lined "paper" pad.

we got him a lego city coast guard boat from us. he also happened to receive a hand me down razor scooter to replace his mini kick.

I actually took him to toys r us to look around (i had a gift to buy) and that gave me a bunch of ideas and it was fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Books - Dragons Love Tacos, any Bernstein Bears, Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site, Pete the Cat books.

Toys - legos, ninja turtles, costumes for dress up, games.

• DS will be 5 this month and is getting an easel - dry erase on one side and chalkboard on the other, plus plenty of dry erase markers and chalk.
    His favorite toys are his K'Nex ("Classic" the others are too small), Hexbugs, and Legos, Legos and Legos.
    His favorite books are any Skippyjon Jones books. Hilarious. I read one to his PreK class one day and they couldn't contain their giggles.
  • This is great - so many ideas! Thank you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"