Parenting

Re: Cumberbitches

• Options
    He is so beautiful.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    And charming @nativefloridian.  I mean, he gets a "nasty" email from the real Asanage and instead of reacting like the rest of us would, he takes it in stride and is all like cool dude, you do you.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And charming @nativefloridian.  I mean, he gets a "nasty" email from the real Asanage and instead of reacting like the rest of us would, he takes it in stride and is all like cool dude, you do you.  
    RIGHT?!

Benny.  Will you marry me?

// I love you too. //

• Options
    I could listen to that man talk all day long.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Blonde, ginger, brunette.  Doesn't matter.  I'd still hit it.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @SookieFrackhouse68 needs to write Benative Cumberidian pretty soon, please.

// I love you too. //

• Options
  • Options
    If there is Benny faux I must be in it and there must be onion bagels.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Benny faux? Intriguing...
    PLEASE.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    I would read a Benny faux, @sookiefrackhouse68. Okay... go!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Did you read 16 yet? I am so curious as to your opinion as a fellow obsessed Reichenbach Faller.
    THAT'S what I'm going to do today!  My boss is OOT and I need something to do.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Benny faux? Intriguing...
    PLEASE.

Lol I gotta write muh dystopian next, don't look at me like that!
    ::kicks rocks::

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Did you read 16 yet? I am so curious as to your opinion as a fellow obsessed Reichenbach Faller.
    THAT'S what I'm going to do today!  My boss is OOT and I need something to do.  
    It's rlygood.
  • Options
  • Options
    I can't fucking wait for more Sherlock.
  • Options
    OMG if he did a comedy with Pegg, I would die a certain wonderful death right then and there.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    OH JAYSUS!

Do you, Matt smith, and Tom Hiddleton have cheek bone polishing parties?

[–]_BenedictCumberbatchBenedict Cumberbatch[S] 729 points  ago

We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    kiraliz2 said:
    I didn't read this but...he's doing an AMA right meow.
    Q - Do you, Matt smith, and Tom Hiddleton have cheek bone polishing parties?

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet."

I love him so much...
  • Options
    /ded

// I love you too. //

• Options
    JINX @monkeybabe you owe me a coke!

imageimage

• Options
    OH JAYSUS!

Do you, Matt smith, and Tom Hiddleton have cheek bone polishing parties?

[–]_BenedictCumberbatchBenedict Cumberbatch[S] 729 points  ago

We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    JINX @monkeybabe you owe me a coke!
    I'll get right on that.
  • Options
    @cinemagoddess did you go home from work yet?  I think it may be needed.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm working from home today.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

QUICK. whats in your pocket right now

[–]_BenedictCumberbatchBenedict Cumberbatch[S] 224 points  ago

My hand.

OH GOOD GAWD!!!!!!

imageimage

• Options
    I'm going to read the AMA when it's over.  Is it over?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    For those who aren't super familiar with reddit, you can more easily track his comments here:

If you click "context" at the bottom of the quote, it will show you the parent comment.
  • Options
    OMG.  i just found it.  

I didn't think I could love him any more than I already did and then he has to be all fucking charming and adorable and sexy as fuck. 

HOW IS THIS LEGAL?  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I JUST CAN'T. 

QUICK. whats in your pocket right now

[–]_BenedictCumberbatchBenedict Cumberbatch[S] 400 points  ago

My hand.

[–]polymercury 148 points  ago

How are you typing?

[–]_BenedictCumberbatchBenedict Cumberbatch[S] 351 points  ago

With my left foot.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    JINX you owe me a coke, too @cinemagoddess

imageimage

• Options
    I really think I might faint.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Reading his answer to the Julian Assange question makes me think I might be way too dumb to hang with Benny.
  • Options
    I can't right now.  OMG.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Thank goodness for nap time. BRB

imageimage

• Options
  • Options
    I have so many feelings right now. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"