March 2013 Moms
Options

first words

My lo started saying Dada this weekend.  It is really cute cause she almost whispers it and other times says it like 20 times in a row.  I thought that I was hearing things at first but our friends heard it too. I can't believe how big she is getting

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: first words

• Options
    My LO says dadadadada and mamamamama along with several other random sounds right now, but I don't' consider it her first words yet because she's not really saying them intentionally.  Although it's super cute to hear her "talking" to herself! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Options
    I love hearing her sweet little voice

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah  get mamamamamamamam mostly when whining..lol.
  • Options
    I know its not technically her first word but I like to think it is.  I understand why people would count the first word in terms of word association.

• Options
    It's looking like MaMa over DaDa first, but she's not equating it to me yet.

DD does a lot of talking with the cat. At times I think she has some Italian in her for she talks with her hands a lot :)

Anniversary

• Options
    DD says bahbahbah and bapbap and buhbuh. She says nuh, ne, wah and wuh, also th and abuh or abah. We haven't tried to teach her any baby words like mama and dada but we have done some signing and she signs for "milk" and for "diaper" and for her favorite game.
    It's so cute when they try to talk!
  • Options
    It's looking like MaMa over DaDa first, but she's not equating it to me yet.

DD does a lot of talking with the cat. At times I think she has some Italian in her for she talks with her hands a lot :)
    Haha love the Italian statement.  My dd loves to talk to my dog. He is a boxer which are very vocal dogs.  When you talk to him he makes noises so the 2 of them have conversations and I swear they know what the other is saying! haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"