Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Ah feels!

I did it! BFP! Its been a little over a year since we said goodbye to our little bean and i was starting to believe i would never be able to get pregnant again but i got my BFP! Now i'm torn between being so incredibly excited and terrified. >< It's really hard to be happy when i feel like this gray cloud is just hovering behind me waiting to pour down terrible things. I am trying so hard to focus on the positive and stay calm and just believe it will be ok but i don't want to make myself believe everything is shiny only to be dropped on my head again. Have to balance caution with optimism. How do you deal with this ><
Said goodbye 5/30/12 @10wks. 5/18/12 hb strong, 5/26/12 no hb Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Ah feels!

• Options
    Congratulations! I just got my BFP on Monday, so I am no help with your question. For me it's just going to be about waiting. I know I can't get rid of the nerves or fear, so I'm just living with them and hoping that little steps help (first ultrasound, hearing heartbeat, feeling movement, etc). Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I guess not being alone with all these feelings is a help if nothing else lol. I love these forums!
    Said goodbye 5/30/12 @10wks. 5/18/12 hb strong, 5/26/12 no hb Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely not alone in those feelings!  Congrats!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Definitely feeling the same way, but trying to stay positive. :)

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• Options
    PgAL brain sucks! Welcome and Congrats! Try to find a mantra that you can repeat to help you focus on enjoy the fact that today you are pregnant, it sounds silly but it really does help.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!  Take it one day at a time, and remind yourself that TODAY you are pregnant and you are going to enjoy it!!!

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! You are definitely not alone!! But so happy you are here! 
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! and I echo pp that you are not alone in your worries.
    Married 8/4/12
    BFP #1 EDD 12/5/13, MMC
    BFP #2 EDD 4/27/14- Our rainbow arrived 5/1/14!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RubiksElfRubiksElf member
    edited October 2013
    Welcome and congrats! Like the PPs, it's challenging to balance the optimism and caution, but it certainly helps to know there are other people that are feeling the same way.

BFP #1: EDD 12.28.12 - MC @ 6w3d | BFP #2: EDD 11.15.13 - D&C @ 12w4d
    BFP #3
    Superbaby born 4.5.14 | Just When You Least Expect It...

• Options
    Thanks you guys ^^ <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    Welcome & Congrats. How I deal with the thoughts & feelings of being PgAL? 1 day, 1 moment, at a time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"