Homeschooling

Congrats Gwyneddlesliegrace!!!!

Yay for our first board baby :)

I hope you and baby are recovering well and that your older children are being a big help!  May God bless your family!!

Remember to give yourself grace during this recovery period.  The lessons can wait for a better time - right now you need your rest.  That's why we homeschool - for the flexibility of the schedule and the ability to cater to our family needs.

Enjoy that little newborn squish!!!!

Re: Congrats Gwyneddlesliegrace!!!!

• Just want to add, Gwyn, that I'm reading your blog and loving it. 

I saw your post on the three carseats and I was brought back to when I brought our third home.  We had the same thing - three radians in the backseat of a Civic with two rear facing.  Did you end up going that route??  It's totally doable and I applaud you for being resourceful instead of immediately jumping to a larger vehicle!!!

• Congratulations!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Loading the player...
  • Aw thanks!! It actually worked out well last week. The girls went to work with my MIL, who works with special needs adults. They probably got two weeks worth of school packed into three days. DD1 did a ton of puzzles, which I can NOT get her to do at home. They learned some piano, did a ton of crafts, exercised. It was kind of amazing. 

The baby is really easy going. He put himself on a schedule and only cries when he needs to be changed/eat. Dd2 has been sick since Monday, so that has been a little hard. At least she is napping well though. 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just want to add, Gwyn, that I'm reading your blog and loving it. 

I saw your post on the three carseats and I was brought back to when I brought our third home.  We had the same thing - three radians in the backseat of a Civic with two rear facing.  Did you end up going that route??  It's totally doable and I applaud you for being resourceful instead of immediately jumping to a larger vehicle!!!
    We ended up with one diono, a graco snugride 30, and dd2 is still in her roundabout. They fit, it's tight but it works. My plan was to put dd2 in the harmony defender and to pass the diono to dd2. However walmart (who was the only place to carry them) completely sold out. Stores wont be carrying them until 2014. So now I either need to find another combination seat or buy another diono. 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wait until Black Friday for the carseats.  We had to buy three of them at the same time they year I had #3 and we couldn't afford it at the time.  On Black Friday I got an insane deal on them!!!

• Adamswife - What store had the Radians for a great price on Black Friday?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• wifeofadamwifeofadam member
    edited October 2013
    Ritzy19 said:

Adamswife - What store had the Radians for a great price on Black Friday?

I bought them off Amazon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"