Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Omg I'm pregnant!!!

124»

Re: Omg I'm pregnant!!!

• Options
    Also we don't do the pain Olympics here..
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KyselovaKyselova member
    edited October 2013
    Katy104 said:
    This is disgusting. No wonder you idiots cant get pregnant your all so nasty and bitter there has got to be some force in the world that is stopping you from having children and producing more bitter and nasty people. thank fuck.

Congrats to the lady who is pregnant!! <3
    If acting like the OP gets you pregnant then tomorrow morning I'm going by the homeless shelter to tell them about my amazing house. And if they get upset or call me out about being rude, insensitive selfish bitch then I'll tell them that they're bitter and their poor attitude is why they don't have a home. And stop acting like there's any kind of rhyme or reason for who gets pregnant. Have you seen mtv or read a paper lately? Some of the nastiest most god-awful people on earth get pregnant with no problem. It's not some kind of competition that you win by being good at life. OP, congrats. I truly hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. You were on the right track when you apologized for offending people and you should intro on first tri before word of this nonsense spreads.
    Too late. Word has spread - at least to the January 2014 board. OP you are the most ridiculous person ever. If one of my friends had rubbed my face in the fact that they were pregnant following my loss, I'd have punched them in the face (or a swift kick to the box). I would count YOUR (note the correct use of your) blessings that this is an online community and you can hide behind a screen name.
    Oh please!!! all of you are the ones that hide behind your computer to bully people, my intentions were good when I wrote this post and I just can't believe they way you all have behaved like a pack of wild animals, I'm sorry some of you are having a really hard time but I also have had a rough time!

forgifs.com
  • Options
    Spookster said:

Katy104 said:

Well I have been ttc for 2 years now, and this morning I just felt like I needed to test and I got a BFP!!!!!!!!

@Katy104

Where is the hope in this statement? there is no story no nothing to ecourage others going through a hard time. This AW'sh and for you to continue trying to say you meant well makes me want to puke. 

Have a read back on my first few posts, don't try and defend the bad behaviour
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    @Katy104

Why do you care what a bunch of strangers on the interwebz think?

Edit: Blue again? Seriously?
  • Options
    ... This again? 

I don't know whether I feel like this: 
    ooooooor this: 
    but mostly, just this: 
  • Options

I'm afraid of posting repeating gifs...but I don't have time to look back!!

Back at you!!!

• Options
    There is something wrong with you the gifs a fucking pathetic
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    There is something wrong with you the gifs a fucking pathetic
    Are you drunk ?
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    Katy104 said:
    You are a nasty women, and I hope your dreams never come true

forgifs.com
  • Options
    Katy104 said:
    They may not, but at least I don't go around wishing ill will on people ;) you're a keeper. 

Katy104 said:

EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options

Katy104 said:

You do know of a thing called kharma right?
    You send bad vibes out... you get bad vibes back.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Options
    Besides that, @katy104, you're now famous. In a bad way. This thread has been seen thousands of times, and yet you still don't get the msg to shut up and go to 1st Tri. Every time you respond, you make things worse. So go.. just.. go. 
  • Options
    Kyselova said:

Besides that, @katy104, you're now famous. In a bad way. This thread has been seen thousands of times, and yet you still don't get the msg to shut up and go to 1st Tri. Every time you respond, you make things worse. So go.. just.. go. 

How about you take some of your own advice and shut up, it wouldn't have got to this if you all could just be nice it's really not the fucking hard!
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP! Good luck on your new journey into motherhood :)
  • Options

@katy104 , you really are looking to get banned aren't you ?? And I wouldn't suggest playing the pain Olympics, because I think there are a few of us that could beat you, but we don't go there, unlike you..

Have you given birth to your dead baby?
  • Options

Congrats on your BFP! Good luck on your new journey into motherhood :)

Thank you :-) good luck to you.
  • Options

Katy104 said:
    @katy104 , you really are looking to get banned aren't you ?? And I wouldn't suggest playing the pain Olympics, because I think there are a few of us that could beat you, but we don't go there, unlike you..
    You need to go the fuck away right now.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    KyselovaKyselova member
    edited October 2013
    Katy104 said:

Seriously bitch?? BANNED. Only low life scumbags even dream of saying that.
  • Options
    Kyselova said:

Katy104 said:

Well I HAVE so that bitch who originally wrote " don't play the pain Olympics" should shut her fucking mouth cause I wasn't

• Options
    All of you dumb cunts can go fuck yourselves no wonder you's are pregnant you fucking whores I feel for your husbands you nasty fucking bitches
  • Options
    Katy104 said:
    Katy104 said:

Well I HAVE so that bitch who originally wrote " don't play the pain Olympics" should shut her fucking mouth cause I wasn't

• Options
    Kyselova said:

Katy104 said:

Kyselova said:

Katy104 said:

What the fuck is all of yours
  • Options
    FINALLY!  Thanks to the mods that finally banned her.  Anyone else think "Katey" and "Emma" were the same person?
    Possibly. I just find it irksome how the Emma pro got banned pretty damn quick, and it took this Katey pro so long. The last thing she said was absolutely horrible, it NEVER should have gone that far!
  • Options
    I am so glad I didn't see this fucking shit last night..
    Me too.... 
  • Options
    I think that was a record setting low in comment history on TB.  
  • Options
    That took way too long to end.
    Well one of our mods is on vaca and the other is super busy. It happens. 
  • Options
    I can't believe I just read all 9 pages of this at work.

I cannot comprehend the level of nastiness that was those two.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey OP, I don't fucking care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!!!
    Hey, good to see you here!  I'm digging the gifs on this thread :)
    Yea, I come here sometimes to check in on the 2ww and waiting to O threads...then I see posts like this and get really angry :) The gifs are amazing on this board!!

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    Woooooooooooooooow... I can't believe I just read all of that.
  • Options
    kwicks said: So I'm pretty new here, and don't want to stir the pot, but I'd just like some clarification on what these "rules" are. I thought this was like a support board. Are we not supposed to be happy for those who achieve what we all want? I totally get that rubbing it in is totally mean and unnecessary, but what is ok and what isn't? I'd just kind of like to know the ground rules.

Read the newbie link posted at the top of the forum. This is not a "support board," it's an online community. And as the word "community" implies, people here spend time on the board, get to know each other and develop relationships. They not only receive support, they give support. So to have someone who has never contributed or participated come in here and wave her BFP in the faces of people who do not know her is kind of rude. I advise anyone who wants to be a part of this board to read the newbie link, lurk a bit to get a feel for the tone of the community and at least take the time to post an intro and contribute before waving a pee stick in everyone's face.

ETA: Quote fail.
    Not to split hairs, but if it is not a place for support then why go on talking about how to give and get support? Just an observation. Drive-bys don't bother me and it always perplexes me that if they bother others so much why even respond? They are obviously pregnant and won't be back so I think time would be better spent on those who say dumb shit but are still TTC. If a drive by came here and got no replies I think that would send more of a message than the alternative of what is currently happening here. It has been a while since I have been a WK so forgive me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    janda426janda426 member
    edited October 2013

kwicks said:

So I'm pretty new here, and don't want to stir the pot, but I'd just like some clarification on what these "rules" are. I thought this was like a support board. Are we not supposed to be happy for those who achieve what we all want? I totally get that rubbing it in is totally mean and unnecessary, but what is ok and what isn't? I'd just kind of like to
    know the ground rules.

Read the newbie link posted at the top of the forum. This is not a "support board," it's an online community. And as the word "community" implies, people here spend time on the board, get to know each other and develop relationships. They not only receive support, they give support. So to have someone who has never contributed or participated come in here and wave her BFP in the faces of people who do not know her is kind of rude. I advise anyone who wants to be a part of this board to read the newbie link, lurk a bit to get a feel for the tone of the community and at least take the time to post an intro and contribute before waving a pee stick in everyone's face.

Not to split hairs, but if it is not a place for support then why go on talking about how to give and get support? Just an observation. Drive-bys don't bother me and it always perplexes me that if they bother others so much why even respond? They are obviously pregnant and won't be back so I think time would be better spent on those who say dumb shit but are still TTC. If a drive by came here and got no replies I think that would send more of a message than the alternative of what is currently happening here. It has been a while since I have been a WK so forgive me.

-----quoting sucks-----

All of your questions would be answered by lurking. And she actually did come back, several times. With horrifying insults. So there's that.
  • Options
    kwicks said:
    So I'm pretty new here, and don't want to stir the pot, but I'd just like some clarification on what these "rules" are. I thought this was like a support board. Are we not supposed to be happy for those who achieve what we all want? I totally get that rubbing it in is totally mean and unnecessary, but what is ok and what isn't? I'd just kind of like to know the ground rules.

Not to split hairs, but if it is not a place for support then why go on talking about how to give and get support? Just an observation. Drive-bys don't bother me and it always perplexes me that if they bother others so much why even respond? They are obviously pregnant and won't be back so I think time would be better spent on those who say dumb shit but are still TTC. If a drive by came here and got no replies I think that would send more of a message than the alternative of what is currently happening here. It has been a while since I have been a WK so forgive me. I think next time we should do that, see what kind of response that gets.  :>
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    Soooooo... @Emma403 ...did you manage to get KU before the baby Daddy went to jail?

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12054682/trouble-ttc#latest

I KNEW that bia's name was familiar for some reason! Good catch
    I read through it... 
    Wow..
    Just...
    Wow...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"