Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone up for a pointless game?

Slow day and my mind is wandering.
  • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?
  • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?
  • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.
  • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?
  • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?
  • How many close girl friends do you have?
  • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to?
  • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not?
  • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?
  • Are you a night owl or a morning person?
  • How many times have you been in the hospital?
  • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?
  • What's your dream job?
  • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...

Re: Anyone up for a pointless game?

• Options
    BadBishop said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Honest Tea Green Tea bottle
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  Sia, Breathe Me
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. A charity that I started.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Tea
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I would make changes.  It was freezing cold outside and we didn't have enough heaters brought in (it was an outdoor wedding).  
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 4
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Colorado
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Not my thing
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Chicken Pot Pie.  Total comfort food.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night Owl
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Twice
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yeah, he's my bud.
    • What's your dream job? Working with kids.  Teaching or running an after school program for at risk teens.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Buy my mom a beach house.

• Options
    SpooksterSpookster member
    edited October 2013
    • dry erase markers 
    • cannon in d - at least I could play it low and its soothing. 
    • *shrugs*
    • Coffee though I do love tea. 
    • Yes it was perfect 
    • Colorado or Washington
    • Not (for me) if someone else likes it more power to them. 
    • Biscuits and Gravy, Deviled Eggs, Choc. Chip cookies,  and Nutella cheese cake. 
    • Night Owl
    • 1 time (Csec with DD)
    • Hes my best dude friend. 
    • Singer-I am going to the voice one of these times. :D
    • Pay off all debt. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fun!!
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? The mouse.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Machine Gun Kelly "D&G"
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. My college degrees.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was perfect.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 1
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Probably California.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Definitely pro bare belly!!
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Not really-Just my homemade queso dip.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning Person.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? 2
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Absolutely :)
    • What's your dream job? Be a singer!
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to.. Buy a new car!

I don't know Machine Gun Kelly..off to youtube!

• Options
    @badbishop He's a rapper, but a rocker all at the same time. He performs with a live band and I love him. Haha He's not everyone's cup of tea.
    I'm always looking for new stuff @ScrappyLika! And I like the live band element.
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My computer speaker
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? hmmm...I really like the song Sonsick by San Fermin right now so maybe that but I might not like it as much after 24 hours
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Buying a house
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? There are little detail things that I would change but nothing major
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 4
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Washington or Oregon
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I would never do it 
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? No, I hardly ever make the same thing twice
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Afternoon person
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes
    • What's your dream job? I would love to be an Urban Planner
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... First practical thing would be to pay off my house and student loans. First fun thing would be to book a trip.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? PO I just filled out.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  Probably something live from a Pink Floyd concert.  1 song can last 30min-1hour, so less repeats.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  Hiking up to Machu Picchu.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?  Neither.  Coca Cola please.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?  I would have found the peruvian band for happy hour and made sure we got more than 1 tray of food while taking our pictures.  Otherwise, it was pretty perfect.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 2
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? New York (don't tell DH)
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? No thank you.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  DH loves my lasagna and I make a mean blue potato au gratin.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Morning
    • How many times have you been in the hospital?  Once, for LO's birth.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Yes
    • What's your dream job?  SAHM with time to volunteer at a history museum.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...  Pay off our mortgage, cars, and DH's student loan.
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?  A travel thing of q-tips.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  None.  It would drive me mad.  But I can handle hearing Lua by Bright Eyes on repeat once or twice right now, so let's pretend that one.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  I was promoted to coordinator of a group home when I was 21 and I was the youngest coordinator the company has ever had. 
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?  Coffee
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?  I honestly don't really remember my wedding.  If I could go back, I'd get a better photographer and add a videographer.
    • How many close girl friends do you have?  One.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to?  Washington or Oregon.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not?  Only if they're done well.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  No. 
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Both.  I stay up until 3-ish and get up wide awake at 6-ish.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital?  Too many to count.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Yes.
    • What's your dream job?  SAHM
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...  Move far away, buy a nice apartment in town, and throw the rest in a retirement fund.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Spookster said:
    • Biscuits and Gravy, Deviled Eggs, Choc. Chip cookies,  and Nutella cheese cake. 
    OMG...You must cook for me!
    I make it all from scratch too :D
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    EmilyA724 said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My computer speaker
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? hmmm...I really like the song Sonsick by San Fermin right now so maybe that but I might not like it as much after 24 hours
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Buying a house
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? There are little detail things that I would change but nothing major
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 4
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Washington or Oregon
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I would never do it 
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? No, I hardly ever make the same thing twice
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Afternoon person
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... First practical thing would be to pay off my house and student loans. First fun thing would be to book a trip.
    Urban planner, that's cool @EmilyA724.
  • Options
    BadBishop said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Computer Mouse
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Right now, I'd have to say "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. It's so catchy :)
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. I was invited to the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine when I was in my Sophomore year of High School. Because I went to that, I was also invited to the Presidential Inauguration for this past election. Couldn't go to that one though =/
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Gimme Coffee!!! But I cut soda out of my diet about a month ago, so I've been drinking a lot of tea as a substitute.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I'd like more of the family there. None of my family was there. But it was still really nice, and the fact that I married DH is what matters, not the frills so much.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? Uh... 2.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I think Washington is at the top of our list at this point.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? If it's done the right way, bring it on!
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? No. I don't cook. I avoid the kitchen. I fucked up a grilled cheese once. DH cooks, and I make up for that by doing all the cleaning, paying bills, etc. No cooking.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl. But I'm waking up earlier (sans today) so I can get more stuff done!
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Uhm... 5 times I think? Maybe one or two more that I'm not remembering. But 5 for sure. 
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes :)
    • What's your dream job? When I was younger I wanted to be a "vegetarian ballerina" (veterinarian). Well, I've done ballet, and it's rough, and I don't want to be a vet anymore (OR a vegetarian), so I'm sticking with being an Archaeologist in Egypt. :)
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... buy a house! 

• Options
    jchickiemjchickiem member
    edited October 2013
    1. What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Remote control
    2. If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? I could only imagine
    3. Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. There is a particular program that I did with my students that was fantastic. I loved how it turned out and was so proud of their musical growth and accomplishment.
    4. Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee
    5. Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was pretty close to what I wanted. I sure would have liked my daddy to be alive to walk me down the isle. My MIL caused some issues.  There were some stressful moments at various points in the planning process.  But it was a great wedding!
    6. How many close girl friends do you have? three--all in different geographic locations--so probably not more than one at any given time.
    7. If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? OK
    8. Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? not for me--it's fine for those who are comfortable with it.
    9. Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Mexican chicken spaghetti.
    10. Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning person
    11. How many times have you been in the hospital? four
    12. Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? in most ways, yes.
    13. What's your dream job? I always thought it would be me being a SAHM; I doing it now, and it's harder than I thought it would be to do it right. 
    14. The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...faint......then pay off all bills.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Options
    BadBishop said:
    EmilyA724 said:
    Urban planner, that's cool @EmilyA724.
    Thanks! If DH and I get a little more financially stable I would love to go back to school to get my Master's in it.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CrazyDaisy8CrazyDaisy8 member
    edited October 2013
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? paper
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Probably a song without lyrics. Hear the same words would annoy me but not the melody.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Bought a house at 22.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Hot coffee, iced tea
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I loved my wedding but my vendors screwed stuff up on the day of the event. The cake was the wrong color, the banquet all threw away all of the left over cake, and the DJ forgot to bring the lights. I would change those mistakes if I could.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 2
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Well I live in Northern Kentucky and I want to move back to Ohio so there but that is just about 15 miles away. If I had to leave the area I would move to California.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I am all for the shots but I am not for showing everyone them. However, different strokes from different focks.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Chili, it is a family recipe and it is delicious.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning person. I am normally asleep by 10P.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? I have had outpatient procedures but to spend the night was just when I had my son.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Absolutely
    • What's your dream job? To be the Executive Director at my camp.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off all of my debt so I didn't have to be so stressed all the time.

ETA: Format

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? A whack of text books and files that all need attention
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Boys don't cry by the cure
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. I have become my mother. And I'm 100% proud of that
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was good. I think i'd leave in intact
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I'm going to switch the word state to province, as I'm Canadian, but I would go to New Brunswick
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Depends. My belly, at the point of "belly shot" bigness was veiny and stretch marked, and should never be exposed ever again. If you manage to make it to belly shot big without those afflictions, have at er.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? I have a couple. I make a killer sheppards pie
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl. Mornings shouldn't exist
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? More than I care to count.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? One of. Though sometimes I just want to nut punch him.
    • What's your dream job? Lawyer
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...pay off all ofo ur debt, and our parents' mortgages
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My cell phone.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Ooh toughie. I honestly couldn't tell you.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Getting my job working with former foster kids and teen moms. I love feeling like I'm making a difference to the youth in my community.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? I honestly don't like either. If I had to pick, I guess coffee tastes better with enough sugar and creamer, but then tea is healthier so IDK. I'll just take water.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? My wedding came out BETTER than I expected! LOVED it.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? One. Most of my friends are guys.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Georgia. DH and I have discussed possibly making a move to Atlanta.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Pretty neutral. I've seen ones that have been done tastefully and ones that are just trashy. ETA: I really doubt that I'll have them done myself.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  At home, Jamaican curry chicken. If I'm cooking for a group, portabello penne pasta casserole. My signature dessert is cheesecake!
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Definitely a night owl!
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? I have not been in the hospital since I was a very small child, like toddler aged.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Absolutely.
    • What's your dream job? Honestly, I would love more than anything to be a stay at home mom. But my dream "paying" job is own my own company, either a bakery, a restaurant, or a daycare.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off all of our student loans. Then buy a house!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?  Besides my mouse, a post it pad
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  @Spookster - you picked one of my all time favourites!  And since I can't think of another, I will copy :P
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  My degree
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?  Coffee drinks (cappucino, latte, mocha)
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?  Everything was perfect...except that I was briefly sick (literally) during the reception.  But I rallied and came back to the party!  No, I wasn't drunk
    • How many close girl friends do you have?  5
    • If you had to leave the state province that you live in tomorrow- what state province would you move to? BC
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not?  Indifferent.  For me personally, I think it will honestly depend on how I look whenever I get KU
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  Banana bars and my oatmeal cookies
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Neither really, but I'll say morning
    • How many times have you been in the hospital?  Never stayed over night, but I had knee surgery, and I've been to the ER a few times 
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Absolutely
    • What's your dream job?  Not exactly sure, I want to be in a job where I can help people
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Upgrade to a bigger house
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Ugh, work mail.

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. When I bought my house all by myself at 27 years old.

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? I like both pretty equally.

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I would only change the person I married, because I'm getting divorced. Other than that, it was a really beautiful wedding and I'm still embarrased that so much love and hard work was put into it by my family and I feel I wasted it. It's hard to even think about.

How many close girl friends do you have? 5

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Wisconsin or South Dakota.

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I think societies obsession with baby bumps is bizarre, but whatevs.

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? I cook so much, I'm shocked I don't! DD always asks for my tuna casserole tho - it's just tuna/peas/mayo/macaroni, it's her favorite =].

Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night, mornings are stupid.

How many times have you been in the hospital? I'm not going to count me being born, so I think 7 or 8 times?

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? No, I think that's different. But I'm very close to him. IDK, I would say yes in a sense.

What's your dream job? Owning my own thrift/vintage/antique like store.

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... buy a house.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?
    • My (computer) mouse.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?
    • One More Night: Maroon 5
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.
    • Being promoted from a contractor to a supplemental employee for a very well known company.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?
    • Frozen coffee
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?
    • My photographer did an AWFUL job..
    • How many close girl friends do you have?
    • 8 (not including bumpies).. which  is weird because I get along better with guys.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to?
    • Louisiana probably. DH and I were born and raised there. We also have a lot of family there.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not?
    • I don't care. I wouldn't do it.. I got chunky.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?
    • Chicken Marinara Parmesan Pasta
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?
    • Night Owl
    • How many times have you been in the hospital?
    • A few times.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?
    • Yes
    • What's your dream job?
    • I always wanted to be on Broadway.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be:
    • Make sure it made it into my bank account ;) After that.. not sure. I'd want to put a good amount to the side to save.
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? my phone
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? bohemian rhapsody (mostly cause it's long and fun to sing along to)
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. raised three damn good kids
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? tea. Even the smell of coffee makes me queasy
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? my first one sucked. The second one was perfect, would not change a thing. (And the second groom was way better too!)
    • How many close girl friends do you have? really close? Just two.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Arizona, and very happily. We're planning on moving once my youngest is out of school, neither of us are keen on Wisconsin.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I'm fine with them, just not for me
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? I don't think so. I tend to mix it up a lot
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? 5? I think. 3 kids, and twice for unexplained abdominal pain/infection, possibly causedd by a burst cyst
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? absolutely
    • What's your dream job? sahm
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Hop on a plane to somewhere warm and sunny

image  image

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? A whack of text books and files that all need attention
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Boys don't cry by the cure
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. I have become my mother. And I'm 100% proud of that
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was good. I think i'd leave in intact
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I'm going to switch the word state to province, as I'm Canadian, but I would go to New Brunswick
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Depends. My belly, at the point of "belly shot" bigness was veiny and stretch marked, and should never be exposed ever again. If you manage to make it to belly shot big without those afflictions, have at er.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? I have a couple. I make a killer sheppards pie
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? One of. Though sometimes I just want to nut punch him.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...pay off all ofo ur debt, and our parents' mortgages
    @SmurphyLite, is "whack" a Canadian term?  An author that I read uses the term all the time and I had never heard it before then.
  • Options
    PugMumPugMum member
    edited October 2013
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Ceramic travel mug
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Drink in my hand - Eric Church
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Running a marathon
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I would change it in a heartbeat, I got married pre-pinterest :((
    • How many close girl friends do you have? 3
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I'm happy right where I am
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Not, seems way too personal to me
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Borscht
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Morning person, by far.. I'm usually in bed by 10 pm
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once, tonsils
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Totally
    • What's your dream job? Owning a luxury pet product store
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off my mortgage/bills and head right to the travel agent!

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    SmurfyLiteSmurfyLite member
    edited October 2013
    BadBishop said:
    @SmurphyLite, is "whack" a Canadian term?  An author that I read uses the term all the time and I had never heard it before then.

I've heard it before. In reference to something bad/outrageous, or as in a "hit" or kill ie. " he got whacked". I believe it is mostly used by those crazy youths, and in rap culture. I may be mistaken as I'm not fluent with either group lol Or, as used above it can mean "A lot"
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My kitten who is trying to lay on my computer.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Some Nights by FUN.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Starting my business.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? Hmm... we had a very small wedding, at the time, I wished it was a bigger more elaborate wedding, but looking back, I think it was perfect.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? Maybe 7-8
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Washington
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? not.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? I throw frozen chicken, a bag of frozen spinach, and a carton of mushroom in a pan and bake it...does that count?
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night Owl
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Admitted? Once, ER- maybe 7
    • What's your dream job? SAHM for sure, but I do love what I do.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Go buy a new Honda Pilot and then pay off my mom's house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options
    What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?: notebook

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? That's so hard! I think maybe Haitian Divorce by Steely Dan. Or pretty much anything by them.

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of: getting my master's degree while working full time

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Herbal tea. I can't drink coffee anymore; I miss it soooo much. But I've always loved herbal tea (I'm an herbalist so it kinda goes with the territory)

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted? Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I would've change a single thing! It was the best day of my life!

How many close girl friends do you have? 1 really.

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? New Orleans, LA if being near family was no issue.

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I'm neither. I don't care about them at all.

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Sweet potato peanut soup. I've given that recipe to everyone!

Are you a night owl or a morning person? I'm a jazz musician and so is H. So night owl, lol!

How many times have you been in the hospital? 3

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes! He already was before we realized we were in love!

What's your dream job? Girls, I wishi could tell you so I could go and do it already and stop asking myself the same damn question.

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...pay off all student loans, give money to family and friends in need and then start some sort of company that H and I could work together at. Then put money away. And adopt a kid or two. And travel. Yup.
       image   image
    *Your friendly resident herbalist.  Ask me for facts about herbs--maybe I can help!*

TTC #1 8/2012~Chronic Pelvic Pain Condition began 10/2012~Told I was crazy by many doctors until a good specialist DXed a labral tear and bone impingement in left hip 4/2013~Surgery on left hip: 5/31/13  SUCCESS!!!  Pain flares to continue indefinitely (but mostly gone).

Resumed TTC 6/2013~Chronic stomach pain and distension: 8/2013~TTA 1/2014 Until Resolved ~7/2014: Trip to the Mayo Clinic--SUCCESS!!  Finally on the road to getting better.

Resumed TTC 7/2014!  Third time's the charm....8/2014 Visited the RE~DX: MFI/low morph~Straight to IVF with ICSI! 9/2014~Transferred 1 perfect beautiful 6AA blast with 10 to freeze!!!~10/8/2014: BFP!!!!  EDD: 6/17/15 STICK LITTLE BEAN!!! IT'S A BOY!!!!! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? A mug of green tea 

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Simple man- Lynard Skynard version 

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of- reaching my goal of managing a restaurant 

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Tea 

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted? Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was exactly what I wanted 

How many close girl friends do you have? 5

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? South Carolina 

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Not especially with the stretch marks I'm sporting from DD. I look like a very striped zebra. 

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Cheesecake 

Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl How many times have you been in the hospital? 2- once when really little with croup, and when I had DD. 

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Absolutely What's your dream job? I'm doing it right now.

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off the house and set up college fund for DD. After that buy a new car probably.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    BadBishop said:

I've heard it before. In reference to something bad/outrageous, or as in a "hit" or kill ie. " he got whacked". I believe it is mostly used by those crazy youths, and in rap culture. I may be mistaken as I'm not fluent with either group lol Or, as used above it can mean "A lot"
    Yeah, the way the author uses it that I've seen is another way of saying, "a lot".

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? 1 liter of Aquafina
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Spiderwebs or Sunday Morning by No Doubt (Obscure one--Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run)
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  Becomming completely independent and getting my life to where it is now on my own, despite my shitty parents. 
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Tea
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? Not exactly. I would definitely make changes to our wedding party first and foremost. Then I would change the way our tables were set-up and I would have made sure to write down our photo plan for our photographer. We missed out on a ton of pictures that we really wanted because we failed to provide her with our list. 
    • How many close girl friends do you have? My husband and I have five extremely close friends that we hang out with pretty much every weekend. Then I have one best friend that I haven't hung out with in a while, but I know we'll always be friends. 
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? We'd move to Nevada.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? For women that can pull it off, go for it. I won't do them because I already have stretch marks on my stomach so I can only imagine the train wreck I'll be when/if I get pregnant.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Coconut Curry Chicken with basmati rice. yummo
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Night Owl for sure. I hate mornings.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once, I stepped on a piece of glass at the beach when I was a little one and sliced the bottom of my foot wide open.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Absolutely
    • What's your dream job? Owning my own event planning and design company. LET ME THROW YOUR PARTIES.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Pay off all of our debt, buy ourselves a new house, and then buy my mom her own place and a car. That way she can be independent and could stop going man to man trying to find stability. 
  • Options
    What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Cat

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? James Taylor, Fire and Rain

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. My daughter, Adelle

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted? Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I loved my wedding but I wish we would have found ways to spend less.

How many close girl friends do you have? 4

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Wisconsin (I'm a midwest girl at heart)

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? NMS

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Better than sex cake. So good.

Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning person

How many times have you been in the hospital? 4 but they were all around the time I gave birth

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes and no.

What's your dream job? I would love to open up my own behavior consulting practice for kids with autism and related disorders.

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...take our honeymoon! We've been married 4 years.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    lovelym13 said:
    • buy my mom her own place and a car. That way she can be independent and could stop going man to man trying to find stability. 
    Ugh- I can sadly relate. My Mom has been the same way my whole life.

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? The computer mouse
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  At the moment it would be "Change my Mind" by 1D. NO SHAME.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  Graduating early from college magna cum laude, being the only one out of my siblings to go to college.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea?  Tea
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?  I think things would have been a little different if we had not had to worry about money.
    • How many close girl friends do you have?  Three
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Hmmm...I would love to go somewhere that is always warm and sunny (or at least for the most part). But Bend, OR would be awesome too.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I don't mind them but don't think I would have them taken.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  Baked ziti, I make it whenever we have company over and everyone loves it.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl, I'm basically a zombie in the morning, regardless of when I wake up.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once, when I had major bladder surgery at 8 years old.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Yes, he knows more about me than anyone else.
    • What's your dream job? I would love to own a bakery or bed & breakfast.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off my student loans and mortgage! I know it's boring but I would love knowing that I did not have to worry about either any longer.
  • Options
    lovelym13 said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? 1 liter of Aquafina
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Spiderwebs or Sunday Morning by No Doubt (Obscure one--Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run)
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  Becomming completely independent and getting my life to where it is now on my own, despite my shitty parents. 
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Tea
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? Not exactly. I would definitely make changes to our wedding party first and foremost. Then I would change the way our tables were set-up and I would have made sure to write down our photo plan for our photographer. We missed out on a ton of pictures that we really wanted because we failed to provide her with our list. 
    • How many close girl friends do you have? My husband and I have five extremely close friends that we hang out with pretty much every weekend. Then I have one best friend that I haven't hung out with in a while, but I know we'll always be friends. 
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? We'd move to Nevada.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? For women that can pull it off, go for it. I won't do them because I already have stretch marks on my stomach so I can only imagine the train wreck I'll be when/if I get pregnant.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Coconut Curry Chicken with basmati rice. yummo
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Night Owl for sure. I hate mornings.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Once, I stepped on a piece of glass at the beach when I was a little one and sliced the bottom of my foot wide open.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Absolutely
    • What's your dream job? Owning my own event planning and design company. LET ME THROW YOUR PARTIES.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Pay off all of our debt, buy ourselves a new house, and then buy my mom her own place and a car. That way she can be independent and could stop going man to man trying to find stability. 
    @lovelym13, I absolutely LOVE Existentialism on Prom Night.
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    edited October 2013
    What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment?  Calculator

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  Proud Mary by CCR... but I wouldn't mind the Tina Turner version, either.

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.  I would have said getting my masters a while ago, but now I think it is buying a house.

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee!

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time?  I loved eloping, but I did miss my mother and sister that day.

How many close girl friends do you have? This sounds sad... but I have my sister.  That's it.  And a lot of acquaintances.  GF's and I had a falling out a few years ago. 

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I would still want to be by an ocean, but at least in warmer weather... so California, maybe?

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Not for me, no.

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it?  I make a mean roasted chicken, and great gravy & meatballs... but I'm really more of a baker.  I'd say my signature dishes would be homemade torrone or Italian rainbow cookies.

Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Night owl.How many times have you been in the hospital?  As in, admitted?  3, I think.Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend?  Yup.

What's your dream job? Owning a bakery... or maybe something in child-careThe first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Literally, the first thing I would do is go to Copley (high-end mall) and buy myself ridiculous designer purses and shoes.  Then I'd start paying off debt and setting up loved ones.

edited twice for spacing... hope it worked.

image        image

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My niece's carseat.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Where I Stood- Missy Higgins
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Well, DH and I just bought our first home so I am proud of us for that.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Sweet iced tea over coffee. 
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? WAY too many people showed up. I only invited about 75..there were 200. So I would hire a bouncer or something.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? One, if you don't count family. My family is huge. 
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Georgia
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Yep- I think they are beautiful
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Tomato basil soup. Or chili-I make awesome chili.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? I am not really terribly grumpy if I am up late...but I am a creature from Hell before 6 am.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? 2...both before I can remember.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes. Since before we ever imagined dating.
    • What's your dream job?  I want to teach tenth grade English. I have two years of college left before I can.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Open an animal rescue. My area has such a high kill public shelter that they have literally euthanized every adoptable dog in the shelter in one day TWICE in the past year to make room/save money.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    teresaideteresaide member
    edited October 2013
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? Ritz Crackers.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Imagine by John Lennon.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. I traveled around the world on a ship for 4 months in college (Semester at Sea) without knowing one person I was going with. And I had the most amazing time.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Coffee.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? My wedding day was magical. My biggest regret was the dress that I chose. It was beautiful, but wasn't exactly what I wanted. I felt pressured into it because it was on sale. I found out a month later that it was ALWAYS on sale. Stupid. I've been married for almost a year and a half and it still bothers me.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? Three.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Colorado.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? PRO. Be proud of that bump! I wish I had one.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Not really because I love cooking new things. If I had to say though, I'd go with BBQ ribs and pasta salad.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl, but I SO wish I was a morning person.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? I was in a lot as a baby, but I don't remember those. And I got my tonsils out in 2011 but that wasn't technically the hospital (it was at a surgeon's office). I've been pretty lucky - knock on wood.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Definitely. Who would say 'no' to this question?
    • What's your dream job? Open my own bridal boutique.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to: Buy a beach house on the Oregon Coast. See:

---

• Options
    mrskbuck said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My niece's carseat.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Where I Stood- Missy Higgins
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Well, DH and I just bought our first home so I am proud of us for that.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Sweet iced tea over coffee. 
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? WAY too many people showed up. I only invited about 75..there were 200. So I would hire a bouncer or something.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? One, if you don't count family. My family is huge. 
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Georgia
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Yep- I think they are beautiful
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Tomato basil soup. Or chili-I make awesome chili.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? I am not really terribly grumpy if I am up late...but I am a creature from Hell before 6 am.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? 2...both before I can remember.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes. Since before we ever imagined dating.
    • What's your dream job?  I want to teach tenth grade English. I have two years of college left before I can.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Open an animal rescue. My area has such a high kill public shelter that they have literally euthanized every adoptable dog in the shelter in one day TWICE in the past year to make room/save money.
    Whaaaaaaat @mrskbuck??  How does that even happen?  (RE: The wedding crashers)
  • Options
    ksuRN09ksuRN09 member
    edited October 2013
    What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? The mouse

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Oooh, that's hard. Probably something by Halestorm.

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. I'm really proud of myself for finishing nursing school a few years ago. It was the hardest thing I've done thus far.

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? MOAR COFFEE!

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? It was pretty darn close. The only change I would make would be to not have an aisle runner (that was a disaster) and to change one of the groomsmen who passed out as soon as we got to the reception. Before introductions and dinner and drinking even commenced.

How many close girl friends do you have? Three. Two from college and one from high school.If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Somewhere warm. The Carolinas maybe?

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Meh, I don't really care if other people do it but it's not for me. I don't think I'll get professional maternity pictures at all.

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? My best friend's grandmother taught me how to make homemade alfredo and everyone raves about it.

Are you a night owl or a morning person? I'm not a bear in the morning but I do like my sleep. So a night owl by default, I guess.

How many times have you been in the hospital? Never. Unless you are counting when I was born. Then once ;)

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes. He is the one person I don't hold anything back from. He's seen me at my worst and he still loves me.

What's your dream job? A M-F job working 9-5, no weekends or holidays, 5 min from my house, making what I do now. It will only ever be a dream because that is never going to be a reality.

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to...Pay off our house and our cars. Then start paying off other smaller debts.

ETA- the formatting was all effed up.

photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My dog does that count?

If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick?  This is how country feels

Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of.
    Becoming a teacher and getting my master's degree

Do you prefer coffee or Tea? coffee

Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? Yes, but I would have made my MIL take a step back!

How many close girl friends do you have? 2

If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? Hawaii

Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Sure why not.

Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Chicken Dip, I bring it to every picnic. It has chicken, ranch, cream cheese, and hot sauce in it! So good.

Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning Person

How many times have you been in the hospital? Once

Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Yes and my sister

What's your dream job? Teaching but someone else to do all the grading and paper work!

The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Retire, build a house with a nice pool in the backyard and have lots of babies! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BadBishop said:
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? XBOX controller.
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? Some really long classical song. Maybe the 1812 Overture?
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Recently, it was being able to do a Toes 2 Bar in Crossfit. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to at first...that and being able to front squat my body weight.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Tea 100x over.
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? On the budget I had, it was everything I wanted. Had I had more money I would have loved to do it in an old barn...but I'm still extremely happy with what we did!
    • How many close girl friends do you have? Only 3.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? California all the way (San Diego to be exact).
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? I like the tasteful ones. There are also some really trashy ones that I'm not a fan of.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? It's anolini or crunchy cole slaw.
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Definitely a night owl.
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? Only once, since birth, so far - when I broke my arm.
    • Do you consider your DH/SO to be your best friend? Without a doubt.
    • What's your dream job? Conslutant/personal trainer.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off all our debt!

Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    • What item is sitting closest to your right hand at this very moment? My tablet
    • If you had to have one song play on repeat for 24 hours, what song would you pick? None at the moment.
    • Name one thing that you've accomplished that you are truly proud of. Graduating college. It took me what felt like forever.
    • Do you prefer coffee or Tea? Neither
    • Was your wedding exactly what you wanted?  Or would you make changes if you could go back in time? I wish it were smaller. I only had a large wedding because I'm an only child and grandchild.
    • How many close girl friends do you have? One.
    • If you had to leave the state that you live in tomorrow- what state would you move to? I care more about living in or near a large city, so Boston, MA or Chicago, IL.
    • Are you pro bare belly maternity shots or not? Pro. I see nothing wrong with the shots.
    • Do you have a "signature dish"? If yes, what is it? Macaroni and cheese
    • Are you a night owl or a morning person? Morning person
    • How many times have you been in the hospital? 4 times.
    • What's your dream job? Anything that involves process improvement.
    • The first thing that you would do with the money if you won the lottery would be to... Pay off my mortgage, student loans, and other debt.
  • Options
    Holy crap that is a lot of questions.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"