July 2011 Moms

Hi ladies!!!

Hi. Just checking in. I pretty much gave up on The Bump when the format changed. I haven't even checked in forever. I'll have to read all the posts, but I hope that everyone is doing well. Anything new going on? How are all of the July babies (toddlers!!) and siblings?

Mason is doing great. He keeps me laughing all day. He was in speech therapy, but after 6 months he is done with the weekly sessions. He started talking sentences overnight so they are just going to monitor him from here. I love to have conversations with him now. It's so exciting to hear what he thinks after just guessing for so long. 

Cole is 8 months now, and he is a wild one. He climbs up on everything! He is trying to catch up to Mason. He can almost stand without holding on. It's crazy because Mason was barely scooting at this age. 

They love to play with each other. We are just finally starting to see moments of jealousy now that Cole can crawl and cruise over to whatever toys he wants, but for the most part they are best friends. They play and wrestle and laugh all day. I love how close they are. 

Enough AW for now. Hope all is well!!! Time to catch up a little. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi ladies!!!

• Hey lady.  Glad to see you are back and the boys are doing so well with each other.  It sounds like Cole is going to keep you busy.  Kaitlyn is doing great.  We're taking her on a camping trip at the end of October that I'm sure she will enjoy.  I'm pregnant again so FX that this is our take home baby.

Welcome back!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Hi!! Glad you checked in! There probably isn't too much for you to catch up on. I like hearing about how sweet your boys are together. We're expecting a little one in a few months, and I can't wait to see DD with a baby brother or sister!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats, ladies! More babies!!!! I miss TB. I wish that it never changed. I will try to play more. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"