October 2013 Moms
Options

Update!! Scientist23 - totes had a baby this morning!

Scientist23Scientist23 member
edited October 2013 in October 2013 Moms
Update!!

We finally named her Olivia Rose. We struggled so hard naming her, but I wrote it down on some official documents so it's done!!

Baby girl yet to be named arrived at 5:41 this morning! She was 19.5", 7 lbs 15 ozs. I had a wonderful home birth!

I started having contractions around 11pm last night. They were about 12 minutes apart. By the time my husband got home from work at 2:30 they were down to 3-4 minutes apart. He put a call into our midwife just before 3. She arrived about an hour later, checked me and I was 8 cm's with bulging membranes.

DH & my MW started frantically setting up equipment and getting everything ready. She called her back up MW, who was due to arrive at 4:55.

As soon as my back up arrived they broke my water, and I was fully dilated. Baby girl was still pretty high up so they had me start pushing to get her to start descending.

She had a couple of dips in baby girls HB so they got me up and I was squatting over the side of my couch. 2 contractions 6 pushes later she arrived in screaming glory!

Here is a pic of her! Will update a name when we have one :-)

ETA the pic. Fat fingers haha

Re: Update!! Scientist23 - totes had a baby this morning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"