Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

moses basket?

rjnp78rjnp78 member
edited September 2013 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
anyone ever used one?? my mom used one 30+yrs ago before all this other fancy stuff...was saying it was convenient for newborn...ie for baby to nap on couch or maybe good for co-sleep (for single parent)

Re: moses basket?

• Options
    I wanted one as I was told how convenient they were, but when looking couldn't find a good one for a good price.  I ended up finding the Rock n' Play on clearance and I think I would consider that todays Moses Basket.  Very convenient, easy to move around and seems to hug baby!
  • Options
    actually saw some at a local consignment/baby shop--and my mom was delighted at the blast from the past--thanks for your input :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not recommended as being safe for baby to sleep in, especially overnight. Please research the safety of using one before considering it.
  • Options
    oh yes indeed.. as a nurse myself I am always researching everything ! just getting started thinkin about gear... pre preg and first tri was all about learnig how to optimize my own health.. now on to the actual baby stuff ! thanks ;)
  • Options
    Used one a little with DD for her daytime naps on the couch and in the yard while I gardened. Never used at night.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    thanks--dont' feel a strong need for one, but friend of the family is determined to get me one..so lets see ! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"