Infertility
Options

~@~October Precious Pumpkins Monday Check-in~@~

2»

Re: ~@~October Precious Pumpkins Monday Check-in~@~

• Options

Ok sorry I'm just blowing up the board now, lol... just got the call from RE, I'm going to skip stims tonight (do only lupron) and come in tomorrow morning for another monitoring appt. He wants me to go another day since my biggest were only 18s. If they get a bit bigger then chances are we're triggering tomorrow night for ER on Thursday (hey @O2girl! Twinsies!)

Oh, and my estrogen level?? 11,000 something!!!! DEAR GOD! No wonder I feel like a crazed out Super Woman!

HOLY MOLY!!! 11,000!!!!! Geez! Look at you over-acheiver!! LoL

FX for a trigger shot tomorrow for you and me!!! Yay!
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Loading the player...
  • Options

kjf114 It's good to know I have people who understand.  I really need to make this phone call, but I'm still so on the fence.  I just don't want to call and then be regretting my decision the rest of the week and end up stressing about it....the last thing I need this week is stress gosh darn it! lol  My heart is telling me 2 but my mind is telling me 1.  DH thinks that as fun as 2 might be, we should try 1 this time around and see what happens.  We are still both in our 20s and we have a good amount of embryos to work with if it doesn't end up working.  Uuuuugh it's still so tough.  I'm sitting here making pro/con lists for both and it's looking like 1 is going to win....I usually try to go with my gut and my gut it telling me 2, but I just don't know if that's the right
    choice.  *sigh*

@futuremrsw9 I totally understand that is how I was with my first FET after a bfn on ivf1. Good Luck making that call
    I know exactly how tough that decision is too make.gut choice is it!!

@katekat8721 I posted on sunflower board for you but I wanted too here too! My e2 at trigger was 12,500 I had 49R 44M 33F 14 frosties. OHSS was bad it was tough to walk for a few days and I didn't think I'd be up for transfer but I did.

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
    PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
    1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
    2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
    6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
    8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
    11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
    1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

• Options
    @FutureMrsW9 - oy! I was gonna PM you to see what your level was, I know they retrieved a lot!

@O2girl - thanks sweets, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Hopefully we get to trigger!

@kjf114 - thank you so much for posting this, I've been a little worried! It makes me feel better to know someone else has been through this and survived to tell the tale! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is your cycle!

• Options
    @katekat8721
    You will be in my thoughts as well lady!! FX

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    Hi Pumpkins! 

Still on BCP here, waiting for IVF #1 to officially start. DH and I are going to RE office on Thursday this week for injection class and to sign our paperwork. So many decisions to make between now and Thursday! Meds should be arriving on Monday, and I am scheduled for baseline bloodwork Oct 11. Stims start Oct 14 with ER between Oct 25-27. Had a little bit of an "oh, crap!" moment this evening when we finalized the plan to pay for IVF (minor detail - HAH!), but DH has a back up plan, thank goodness!!!

QOTD - my dream job is to be a food critic! I so envy the judges on Top Chef! They have the best job!
  • Options
    Hello Pumpkins, AF has officially arrived so I will see my RE tomorrow for our US and blood test. We will have our first FET this month. Honestly, I was emotional all day. I feel like my right ovary started hurting again along with AF cramps. Above all, I'm really scared about feeling too excited, and at the same time not being positive enough. I honestly don't know where I should stand. I want to feel hopeful, which I do, but so scared to be disappointed again.
    I am happy to see everyone moving right along in their cycle.
    @FutureMrsW9: best of luck in making your decision!
    @kjf114: good luck on your appt
    @ttc23: good luck!

Good luck Pumpkins!!!

QOTD: I would love to be able to work from home or at least have the option to do it :)
  • Options

Hey October Lovelies~

My stuff:

TTC since Late 2010

Menopur/Gonal F High responder protocol~

IVF Cycle 1-IVF w/ICSI and PGD

October 4th- baseline ultrasound and bloodwork

October 7th -Start stims hopefully if baseline is acceptable.

October 20th/21st- possible egg retrieval

~~~PGD inbetween~~~

October 25/26 5 day blastocyst transfer

QOTD-Okay so please do not think my answer is too corny but I LOVE my job. It is totally my dream job and I do not want a different job really. I love being a teacher. So fun.

I would one day love to lead Bible Studies or teach at a Christian school :)

For more info visit my blog: http://shockinglydomestic.com
  • Options
    Hi girls, I haven't been around much since my failed IVF #1in August, but since I am starting ivf #2 (with ICSI), I thought I might dip my toes back into the bump.
    Hope you all have easy, stress free cycles.
    I should start Lupron next Monday (October 7), so I'm not sure if I'd be considered October or November, but I didn't see a November group yet anyway.

QOTD: I would probably want to be some sort of marine biologist or something. Ocean mammals and sharks fascinate me.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    So happy tomorrow is OCTOBER, looks like things are moving along for all the pumpkins!

@twinkie0612 I have been to 3 of the seminars, we didn't go to this one, while they are informative if your fairy new to the process I found much of it was very simplified for people who have already read his blog and done research. I'm sorry yh is having a hard time.
    @geordie314- That was DH's complaint about the seminar, most of the basic stuff I had already explained to him so he was bored. I think he thought that we were going to hear something earth shattering that would help us avoid a crappy cycle like last time.  I knew it was going to be mostly basic info, so I didn't have high expectations.  Honestly I was there for my chance to win a free cycle.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

firesiren said:

I have my first FET appointment tomorrow.  DH informed me today that he isn't going.  He wants nothing to do with out RE clinic.  UGH!!!!!

QOTD:   I want Anthony Bourdain's Job!!!!!  Talk about a dream ♥

firesiren OMG!  Did something happen that YH doesn't want to go with you???

@firesiren Whoa, I'm also interested in why u r hubby doesn't want to go. I hope everything is OK?
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So happy tomorrow is OCTOBER, looks like things are moving along for all the pumpkins!

@twinkie0612 I have been to 3 of the seminars, we didn't go to this one, while they are informative if your fairy new to the process I found much of it was very simplified for people who have already read his blog and done research. I'm sorry yh is having a hard time.
    @sorrellam30 good luck Friday, I'm happy to have someone do the 2ww with me!
    @cinnamonrollcupcake30 good luck for ER tomorrow, I hope ohs stays away.
    @weeklyplanner that sounds fine, my RE doesn't even see you until day 8 of stims because it takes that long.
    @o2girl good luck for your apt tomorrow.
    @sarah_beth2005 good luck for ER and enjoy the beach, that sounds like a great idea.
    @kjf114 good luck at lining check, hope you get the all clear to move ahead.
    @sunnyB sorry you're cranky, hope it passes soon.
    @katekat8721 that is a huge number, no wonder you were sick!

It looks like there are a few of us that will be in the 2ww wait together, it makes it so much

"better" going through those dreaded days together,  I think it's by far the worst part!

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Hi Ladies,

I am a day late but yesterday just got away from me. New to the forums and this group, but excited to be here!

I started Bravelle/Menopur on 9/27. Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound since baseline. I'm not sure how to do the taglines, but here's a bit of my story.

I'm 42 - DH is 41. He had a vasectomy at 28, so too long ago to do the reversal. He has three kids from his previous marriage - 14, 15, and 18. We have been together for five years and married for 1 1/2. Imagine my surprise when he mentioned early summer that he'd like to have more kids! The urologist said the reversal would take too much of our precious time, so we met with an RE, who recommended IVF with ICSI. ER is planned for early next week if everything goes as planned and my DH will have MESA the same day.

On Monday, my estradiol level was 58 and my progesterone was 1. I'm on 225 of each Bravelle and Menopur. Hopefully this will kick in soon and my estradiol rises - maybe by tomorrow. :)

I just wanted to say I appreciate reading all of your stories and love how supportive everyone is.

QOTD - If I could be anything I wanted to be (career wise) I would go into geriatric social work. However, at the rate I am going (taking classes as I can), my clients will be my peers. :)

• Options
    @FutureMrsW9 - oy! I was gonna PM you to see what your level was, I know they retrieved a lot! @O2girl - thanks sweets, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Hopefully we get to trigger! @kjf114 - thank you so much for posting this, I've been a little worried! It makes me feel better to know someone else has been through this and survived to tell the tale! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is your cycle!
    katekat8721 My level was about 6,200, which is pretty high but not super crazy high, so I'm not sure why my OHSS was so awful!  My fingers are crossed tight for you!  Feel free to reach out to me if you do get OHSS...I know the feeling and can at least be there to listen to the vent :-)  GL!!!!!
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • Options
    babydreams13 I'm routing for you this cycle!!  That sounds great so far!  FX that the trend continues! :-)
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • Options
    @FutureMrsW9 thank you so much! You are so sweet!

• Options
    Hi Pumpkins! Finally it's October! Tomorrow I go in for U/S and baseline if everything looks good we start E2 patches. Can't believe in 16 days my eggs will be fertilized, that is if the eggs thaw well. Yesterday it finally hit me and really got overwhelmed over well not knowing.

QOTW: I am a veterinarian, I always wanted to be a vet ever since I was a little girl. I love it. If I could be something else I would love to be a travel writer, just travel around the world and write about all these places.
    *Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Twinkie0612 today is my CD 1 too :)

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
    PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
    1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
    2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
    6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
    8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
    11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
    1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

• Options
    firesiren said:
    I have my first FET appointment tomorrow.  DH informed me today that he isn't going.  He wants nothing to do with out RE clinic.  UGH!!!!!

QOTD:   I want Anthony Bourdain's Job!!!!!  Talk about a dream ♥
    firesiren OMG!  Did something happen that YH doesn't want to go with you???
    He hates our RE's satellite office.  But I love my new RE!!!!!
     36 DH 33 TTC for over 3 years
    First mini-IVF Sept 2011... Only 1 egg! ... BFN
    Switching RE
    IVF#2 May 2012 9 eggs and only 2 sperm, WTH!
    BFN
    IVF #3 March 2013~Tesa with back-up Donor Sperm,Tesa, unsuccessful used DS~ Chemical :(   

Switching RE's within practice

2 frosties waiting for us, November 2013!!!!!   Transferred 2 "average" blasts 11/20/2013
    BFP!!!!!!!  Boy/Girl Twins!!!!!! Due 08/08/2014

My Blog

*~God gives his hardest battles to his toughest solders. Unknown.
  • Options
    Room for another pumpkin in the patch? I'm coming off a failed IVF (2 top notch embryos my ass). Anywho, we are shooting for a frozen transfer later this month. Baseline is Thursday. My DH and I very blessed with 2 kids each already (16,14,11,8). We would love at least one together to round out our family.
    Qotd: would love to be a psychiatrist. I work in the field but at the bottom of the food chain!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I've been reading many of your stories the last few months and hope this is your month. It would be a great way to start the holiday seasons. I received my first box of drugs today & can only say overwhelmed and nervous. I've never done any injectibles and there are so many kinds of drugs in the box... My husband and I attend our ivf class on Friday and I will receive my first shot of lupron then. Qotd: have you ever watched the documentary on Netflix 180 degrees south? Well, I wish I could just travel the world and pick up jobs wherever to get me to the next place.
    Started ttc may 2012 Me:32. Dh:31 SA- 4% morphology Fsh:9.1 possibly not always ovulating Hysteroscopy/lLap 7/13 resulted in polyp removal, uterine septum, and mild endo stage 1 removed 10/13 IVF #1 successful 
    BabyFruit Ticker}

• Options
    amwenz said:
    Hi ladies! I've been reading many of your stories the last few months and hope this is your month. It would be a great way to start the holiday seasons. I received my first box of drugs today & can only say overwhelmed and nervous. I've never done any injectibles and there are so many kinds of drugs in the box... My husband and I attend our ivf class on Friday and I will receive my first shot of lupron then. Qotd: have you ever watched the documentary on Netflix 180 degrees south? Well, I wish I could just travel the world and pick up jobs wherever to get me to the next place.

I know it seems overwhelming, but you can do it! I had never done injectables before IVF #1 (except for a couple trigger shots) and I can honestly say that once you get through the first one, you'll wonder what you were nervous about.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    @mccall0113 - always room <3

• Options
    Hello everyone. A little intro on myself... please bare with me as I am still trying to figure out what the heck half of these acronyms are! 

My husband and I are in our 3rd IVF cycle (3rd time is a charm?).  In my first marriage I had three kids by the age of 25 and thought I was done, I regrettably had a tubal. Little do we know what life has in store for us, right? My husband doesn't have any of his own, and I so badly want to be able to do this not only for me, but for him. So here I am 10 years later trying to have a baby. 

When I was younger all of my pregnancies were "normal" and uncomplicated. No miscarriages or major complications, however now -  my 35 year old body doesn't seem to be cooperating this time around, and I have low AMH. 

Our first cycle (in Feb/March '13) we got 7 follicles... which is really low from what I am seeing of others. All 7 fertilized and we transferred 2 (5d) and was able to freeze 3. We got a BFP but lost the baby at 10 weeks, resulting in a DNC. 

Second cycle was last month, FET and we transferred 2 of the 3 we had left. BFN. 

Current Cycle and final cycle, I decided to go back to what worked the first time and going for fresh. I'm just about done with the stims. Tomorrow morning I find out if ER will be Saturday or Sunday. They are counting about the same as the first go 'round - a nice low number of 7. But I guess it only takes 1, right? 

It's been a hard road as you all surely know and understand. I fell into a really sad place after the miscarriage. The loss was a shock because everything looked so strong, even the dr was surprised. 

This is my first time in any board and look forward to sharing similar experiences  with others who understand the trials and tribulations. Anyone else having their ER this week?

Alicia
    p.s. I will learn all the fancy signature stuff eventually... lol
    Feb/Mar 2013:  1st IVF w/ICSI & Assisted Hatching: BFP, M/S @ 10 weeks
    Aug 2013: 2nd IVF (FET): BFN
    Sep/Oct 2013: 3rd IVF w/ICSI & Assisted Hatching likely: Dexamethasone, Antibiotics & Baby Aspirin + Injections 150 Menopur; 150 Follistim in am, 300 Follistim in pm, Ganarelix ER 10/6 or 10/7

• Options
    Welcome @alicat0121! With low AMH 7 isn't a bad number quality over quantity. Good luck with your ER.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Welcome Alicia! Sorry for your losses... FX for you! GL on your appt tomorrow.

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    @alicat0121 - welcome!

@babydreams13 - I'm hoping this is it for you xo

• Options
    @babydreams13
    GL! FX!!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ;-)

Appointment today is putting us a little delayed from our target ER date of Saturday, the 5th. Does anyone know if this is a bad sign? I have to go in again in the morning for more BW & another U/S. We'll know more tomorrow if it will be Sunday or Monday.  We didn't have any delays or changes in our predicted calendar the first fresh cycle, so I just am a little apprehensive with the delay now. 

Anyway - thanks again for the warm welcome. I look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing. 
    Feb/Mar 2013:  1st IVF w/ICSI & Assisted Hatching: BFP, M/S @ 10 weeks
    Aug 2013: 2nd IVF (FET): BFN
    Sep/Oct 2013: 3rd IVF w/ICSI & Assisted Hatching likely: Dexamethasone, Antibiotics & Baby Aspirin + Injections 150 Menopur; 150 Follistim in am, 300 Follistim in pm, Ganarelix ER 10/6 or 10/7

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"