February 2014 Moms

So who hasn't had their a/s yet?

2»

Re: So who hasn't had their a/s yet?

• notreal2 said:
    2 o'clock today, I have no idea how pregnant I am.  Maybe 19 weeks?
    Ummmm, what?
    I know my due date, but the actual number of weeks I am pregnant are unimportant to me.  Since i have some sort of appointment or test scehduled every week, I just keep pulling cards off the refrigerator until February.

• Me.  Mine isn't until October 16th :(  I'll be almost 21w 2d then.   My OB is going out of town for 2 weeks and it's screwed up the whole office's schedule.  We are so dying to know what the gender is that we scheduled an elective 3D u/s before then - tired of waiting!  So at least we find that out on Friday :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • notreal2 said:
    notreal2 said:
    2 o'clock today, I have no idea how pregnant I am.  Maybe 19 weeks?
    Ummmm, what?
    I know my due date, but the actual number of weeks I am pregnant are unimportant to me.  Since i have some sort of appointment or test scehduled every week, I just keep pulling cards off the refrigerator until February.
    Oooh, ok lol. I was thinking you meant you literally had no idea when LO was due/etc.

imageimage
  • Oooh, ok lol. I was thinking you meant you literally had no idea when LO was due/etc.
    Oh yeah, I am just lazy, not stupid. :)

• Mine is on the 9th. I will be 20wks3d. time-wise in relation to my last appointment, my appointment should be the following week, but my doc said "you'll be 20 weeks in three weeks so lets just see you then, no need to wait" so i was like ok! Not gonna complain about seeing my little girl sooner :)
  • hammysmommyhammysmommy member
    edited October 2013
    I just left my 18wk/colposcopy appointment and my anatomy scan that was scheduled for the 14th is going to be rescheduled for a level II at a different imaging center - so now I don't know when it'll be or how far along I'll be at the time :-(  

And my mom was going to come to it too (visiting that week from Florida...) but now I don't know if she'll be able to...

edit:  p.s.  just changing to level II due to AMA - nothing specific indicated on integrated screen/NT scan
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Mine is Thursday, 10/3. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time...for the first time in almost 20 weeks, it feels really real!
  • Mine will be on the 10th and I'll be exactly 21 weeks
  • 9:30 am Tomorrow! It can't come fast enough, I'm super excited:)
  • Mine is Thu, Oct 3rd! The wait has been excruciating!!! Esp the past 2 wks --- just seemed so close, yet so far!!
  • dadalou said:

Mine is tomorrow.  I will be 21 weeks 3 days.  I have to have a level 2 ultrasound because of my "advanced maternal age" of 36.  My OB schedules those at 21 weeks.

Level 2? What does that mean? I'm 39 and my doctor didn't mention that...except this one is being done at the hospital rather than the doctor's office. I didn't think to ask, I just assumed that was the same for everyone because this ultrasound is more detailed. Hmmm now I'm wondering...
  • Mine is 6 days away now, followed by a fetal heart scan the following day - not sure which one I should be more stressed about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"