August 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone else?

2»

Re: Anyone else?

• Options

I grew up in a big family (5 kids) and I'd love to have a big family of my own.  I want 3 or 4, DH wants 2.  We'll have 2 for sure and if DH decides he'd like more then I'm all for it.   

I don't feel growing up anyone was loved any less (or more) and I had plenty of time with both of my parents despite having to share them.  I'm sure my own kids will feel the same way.  In fact I can only hope that my kids will be as close as my siblings and I are to each other and to my parents.

Also I had a terrible pregnancy (lots of complications) but I'd do it all over again.  And again.  And again.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'd like to have three girls that I can name Regina, Gretchen, and Karen.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrs mosby said:
    My girls are 15 months apart. I feel guilty that I didn't get to enjoy my time with DD1 when she was little bc I was so tired, sick or even tending to a newborn. Then I have guilt bc I don't have time to spend one on one time with DD2 like I did with her sister. At this age my DD1 knew all her body parts bc I was able to work with her. DD2 just laughs at me when I ask her where her head is. But at the end of the day my girls love each other. They make each other laugh, and they get excited to see each other. O, and I work full time. It's nuts and I am constantly tired but I love my job.
    This is exactly how I felt/feel.  I have so much guilt but what can ya do?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"