Cloth Diapering
Options

New to Cloth Diapering with a few questions

I don't have a baby yet and we are currently TTC but I'm looking into cloth diapering and wondering what are some good brands and where can I purchase them that can ship to Ontario Canada? I'm just trying to figure out some prices and see what stores have the cheaper diapers. Thanks!

Re: New to Cloth Diapering with a few questions

• Options
    I love our BumGenius 4.0 snaps. They weren't cheap, but they were so worth it.  I love that disposable dipes are never on my weekly shopping list. I also invested another $100 in hemp inserts to combine with the microfiber ones and that was a great decision.  I think you can order all these off of Amazon.com.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, BumGenius 4.0 are definitely on my wishlist, but they are a but pricey. Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    And actually I have looked into this brand already, amazon doesn't have the cheapest, atleast amazon.ca doesnt. I found some on Caterpillarbaby.ca for $20.95 and amazon was $29.95 :) I think I can still get from Amazon.com even though I'm in Canada right? I'm not very good with online shopping.
  • Options
    We use Grovia.  Not sure where all they ship to.  We use their hybrids.  They are a little cheaper than most brands we found.  My sister uses flips and loves them.  They are a more inexpensive brand.
  • Options
    Yea I think im interested in AIO, Pockets and maybe All-In-2s. 
  • Options
    If you're interested in Bumgenius, cozybums.com sells them for under $20 a diaper if you buy 12+. They also ship free within Canada on orders of $99 or more. They have a ton of other brands, too.
    imageimage

• Options
    Also, Glowbug is a company out of TO that sells really affordable pockets. I personally prefer Bumgenius, but Glowbug gets great reviews. They just didn't fit my LO well.
    imageimage

• Options
    Yea I wouldn't want to buy 12 of one kind YET. I want to just get a couple of each brand and then when I do have a baby test them out and then buy more of the brands that I like. 
  • Options
    That's a good plan. I wish I'd done that. Are there any stores near you that offer a trial?
    imageimage

• Options
    There are a bunch of stores that also do free delivery to Ontario if you spend over $25 dollars. I shop from snugglebugz.com and they sell bumgenius, grovias and a few other brands. I also like funky fluff which sell in Ontario. They are a one size pocket. I have a list of great list of sites at home. @oxCherryBlossomxo
    PM me if you would like the list.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure if there are @Stef1210 that's kind of another question I'm hoping someone on here can help with. I live in a small town and there are no cloth diaper stores here or around me. I'm not a big city driver so hoping for stores to ship. 
  • Options
    I don't think BumGenius or GroVia products are allowed to ship from the states.  Not sure why, rules from the companies I guess.

I really liked caterpillarbaby and cozybums.  Both had reasonable pricing and quick shipping turnarounds.

• Options
    Nicki's also ships to Ontario, but the shipping is a bit pricey. they do the trials tho, so it may be worth it. I've ordered from caterpillar baby in the past, and they were good. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    AMP diapers are amazing. They are based in Canada. They have pockets and aios.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! I saw them on some of the sites and wondered about them, just haven't heard much about them!
  • Options
    In addition to the ones listed, these are also in Ontario. I'm in NL, but these have been my favourite to order from. Sogreenbaby.com has a big sale/clearance section, avasappletree.com, naturebumz.com are fast shipping with good selection. I also order from newandgreen.com It's in BC but they have the most amazing customer service and cheap shipping.
  • Options
    Great thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"